• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Looking for Gooey Goomy!

Hey everyone, gonna keep this simple and straight forward.

I'm looking for a Goomy with it hidden ability, female preferred. High IV's are not a requirement, but would be nice. Only thing of that immediately jumps out to me for an offer is that I got a crap load of Eevee's and Vulpix with Drought, but have plenty other options to trade if you're interested. Contact me and we can try to work something out!

I'm mostly looking for HA pokemon; I have a trade thread myself, which has a list of pokemon I'm looking for. If you have any of them I'd be very happy. :D

Sorry Purple, I don't think I have any of the Pokemon on your list, not gonna lie, a good chunk of my Pokemon come from a previous gen so not many have a Hidden Ability. If you want, we could hook up a trade and you could take a look, see if anything interests you.

I have a very long list of Pokemon that includes Grass-Types, Rock-Types, Grass and Rock- Types. I can give you just about any grass starter if your looking for one as well.

Curtkid, I saw you're post, and being a Goodra fan, I have to say: I think Sap Sipper is better. Pretty ironic, considering my name. But Sap Sipper grants you immunity to spore, and other grass type moves, allowing for easy switch ins to grass types. That leads to easy Flamethrower KOs. Gooey is only helpful as a.... dying breath sort of thing. As cool as Gooey sounds, Goodra is not built for physical attacks. It eats Special Attack for breakfeast but.... I just prefer Sap Sipper. :D (just my opinion)