• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Life of a lost eevee

(This rp is imited to one of ever eeveelution. You start out as an eevee who is lsot in the pokemon world. You happen to stumble across a pile of rainbow stones. These stones evolve any pokemon that can evolve. all discussion and forms are here http://pokecharms.com/threads/life-of-a-lost-eevee-discussion.14215/ (Ask to Join - Life of a Lost eevee discussion))

Form:

name:
eeveelution:
personality:
other:

mine:

name: Grass
eeveelution: Leafeon
personality: Very nice and sometimes wants solitude.
other: Wears a blue bracelet around his leg.

eevee:
espeon: @Blu Ace
umbreon: @Anime Psyclone
leafeon: @torracat
glaceon: @Whatever3500
sylveon:
flareon:
vaporeon:
Jolteon:

------

Grass never had a true family due to humans. When he was young, his family was killed by humans wanting to rule to forest. He managed to escape from them with a broken leg. Since then, he has lived in a life of solitude and running. He didn't know it, but his life was about to chnage.

"If only I had a true family," Grass complained. He happened to find a forest where he could live quietly without humans. He explored the forest for days, and came across a pile of rainbow stones. "what are these," he thought out loud. He tried to pick one up, but he started glowing blue when he touched it.

Once the glow weared off, he looked around, "What was that for?" He touched another stone, but nothing happened this time. He continued walking until he came across a lake, in which he went to get a drink. As he leaned down, he noticed he had leaves on him. "What happened!" he yelled, shocked.

Last edited:
Name: Amethyst
Eeveelution: Espeon
Personality: Upfront, brave
Other: She has a Blue Scarf she stole from her friend.

Amethyst watched the miracle of Evolution happen before her eyes. She watched as a Male grabbed a stone and started to evolve. She smiled, after the Eeveelution walked away. She walked over examining all the different stones. One stone paticularly caught her eye, it wasnt even a stone, it was a ribbon. I gleamed about. Awestruck she touched the stones, then being engulfed in a White Light.

Her appearance changed, her tail growing thinner and longer. Her scruff disappearing, and her sudden growth spurt. The white light faded, revealing her new form. She glanced at her new appearance. Her fur was a shade of Lilac, her tail was spit at it's end, and her scruff had disappeared. She was an Espeon.

"Aww, I might get used to this." She smirked, placing her paw on her chest, proud of her new appearance.

Name: Chorus
Eeveelution: Umbreon
Personality: Loner, dislikes any sort of company, steals things often
Other: Has a large scar running through his eyes from a Kabutops attack

Chorus noticed a pile of stones, things he would want to take for himself. Stealing a solid black stone, he was surrounded in a shining light. Soon, his eyes were a deep red, his body as black as the night sky. Rings on his body. Using the stone, he turned into a form that suited him- an Umbreon. He ran into a cave, the cave where he was attacked by a Kabutops and got his scar, and used his glowing rings to scare it off. He knew some day, someone would change into something like him-something that suited them.

Amethyst watched as a Eevee evolved into an Umbreon before her eyes, she then watched as he ran off without noticing her.

"What the! Hey! Ugh! Stupid Umbreons." She frowned.

She looked down at the blue scarf around her neck. "But then again, some Umbreon are sweeties." She smiled, then she payed no mind to the Umbreon. She then started looking for an Umbeon, one she found earlier, the one who gave her the scarf she holds now.

name: Calix
eeveelution: Glaceon
personality: loyal, friendly, random
other: Is a shiny

Calix walked towards a pile of rainbow stones, feeling slightly intimidated. She had gotten lost in a forest after running away from at least four trainers, one of the many downsides of being a shiny. A glowing blue rock caught her eye, and she rushed forward and placed her paw on it.

Amethyst frowned. Another Eevee had just ran by, ignoring her. "Ugh, stupid eevee." She sighed. She started walking off. She smiled, finding a a pair of eyes look through a bush. She jumped in. "Yay! I found You!" She smiled. She was hugging a Shiny Umbreon. The Umbreon was reaching for the Scarf wrapped around Amethyst's neck. He failed, then sighed. "Hey Amethyst." The Umbreon smiled. Amethyst smiled. "Hiiiiii!" She smiled back. She let go, then stepped back.

"What do ya think?" She said, posing. Midnight smiled. "You look cute, but can I get my scarf back?" Midnight frowned. Th Espeon smiled. "You think I'm cute? Aww, thank you! And the Scarf, Oh, I'm keeping it, this way I have something to remind me of you." She smiled. Midnight frowned. "Come on Amehyst, just hand me my Scarf." Midnight frowned. "I'll give you your scarf, in exchange for a Hug!" The Espeon teased. Midnight sighed, then hugging the Espeon. "OK, now give me the Scarf." Midnight sighed.

The Espeon smiled. "OK, I keep my promise." She smirked. She grabbed the scarf, then handing it to Midnight, who wrapped it around his neck. He smiled. "Thank You." He smiled, then looked back. Amethyst was wearing the scarf again. "Hey! I gave you back your scarf, now I took it back, Technically we had a deal." The Espeon smirked, then ran off. Midnight groaned. "AMETHYST!"

Chorus heard a commotion going on. Looking outside, he saw Amethyst talk to another Umbreon. He used Assurance to attack her, hoping she would faint from it.

Amethyst frowned. She was attacked by a Assurance Attack. She frowned."Oww, don't you know how to treat a lady?" She asked. She looked where the Assurance was directed, then frowned. She felt drowsy. She then fainted. "Umbreon Loves Me? Or just hates me?" She managed to say before fainting.

(sorry, I had to go for the weekend in my time)

Grass tested his new strength against a berry tree. He rammed it and knocked down 5 berries. As he was eating, he heard commotion going on near the stones. He ran over and saw a Umbreon, a glaceon, and a espeon. "Let me guess," he said, "You touched the stones?" He just shook his head and pulled out a pile of berries. "Anyone want these?" he asked.

Midnight came out from the bushes, finding a fainted Espeon. "What happened?" He asked. He walked over to Amethyst, taking his Scarf back. He turned to the new face, it was a Leafeon. "No, I evolved using a Ribbon, not one of those stones, and I'll pass on the berries." He smiled. He grabbed Amethyst, placing her on his back. "You wouldn't happen to know where this Espeon lives, by any chance? Midnight asked.

Chorus noticed the Espeon being investigated by the shiny Umbreon, and remembered that he forgot to take her scarf. He used Snatch to take the scarf from Midnight, then used Iron Tail on him, dealing massive damage to him.

Midnight felt his Scarf being pulled from around his neck. He quickly turned to find another Umbreon, he was on the edge of using Iron Tail. Midnight growled. He used Bite. He caught the metallic tail, then flinging the Umbreon at a tree. He growled. "No One takes my Scarf, well except her." Midnight sighed, turning to the fainted Espeon, then back to the Umbreon.

"No I do not know where she lives," he said. He picked up the berries and put them in his berry stack. As he was piling them, he heard fighting going on. He went running and saw a umbreon fighting. "Stop it!" he yelled. He used leech seed on the umbreon to stop him. "Why do you want his scarf?"

Midnight dodged, jumping out of the way. He then turned to the Umbreon, a bit of anger. "Why do you want it so bad?" He growled. Midnight used Protect. A Green barrier appeared around the two. Only two of his moves he knew could be used to fight against the Umbreon. Bite, and Shadow Ball. The bad thing was that both moves weren't effective to a dark type. All Midnight could do is keep the barrier up and hope for the best.

Midnight growled. "Stole? Please! I had this Scarf hand kitten for me, you must be thinking of a different Scarf mister! Midnight growled. He turned to his Blue Scarf. He turned to a Black Marking on it. It was his name, knitten into the Scarf. "Here's proof!" He yelled, showing black mark.

"That's enough," grass said. "why did you attack the espeon?" he said to the umbreon. Grass stood between the umbreon and the espeon to protect her from anymore damage.

(i'll respond later or tomorrow, I have to go for an appointment.)

Grass listened in shock as the umbreon admitted to the fainting of the espeon. Grass turned, "Get out of here, I'll stall him." Grass didn't waste any time and used quick attack towards the embreon. To keep up the power, he used razor leaf. "Neither the scarf or the stones are yours!" he yelled.

(OOC: Yes I came a little late here... and I was accepted from the conversation. @torracat)

BIC:

Akari woke up from a long slumber, as she found herself near some strange rocks that shined at her. She saw one that had a flame and shined orange lights at her, as that got her attention. She grabbed it and hugged it closely to her chest, as she felt her body undergoing a huge transformation!

A Flareon had stood up where Akari was, as she smiled while her fur felt warm to the touch. She looked around and saw an Umbreon near her, as she brushed her yellow fur while she blankly stared at the Umbreon.

"So? It's my Scarf! You can't take it from me! Try and I'll throw you off a cliff!" Midnight growled. Hs Smiled as Grass offered him a way to run, but it was a waste when he ran away, making Grass's diversion useless. He let out a sigh, putting his protect down. He gave a sigh of relief, then running off.

(Yes. Also, I'm going to make a discussion thread for this, that we we don't get shut down)

Grass Put up a protect to shield him from any attacks. "What's so special about this scarf?" Grass asked out of curiosity. He looked back and saw Midnight take his chance to run.

Form:

Name: (un-named)
Eeveelution: Eevee
Personality: Shy, smart
Other: Baby Eevee and once had a trainer and wears a pink bow

The little eevee was lost in the forest, trying to find food. It's trainer left her because she couldn't take care of her. The trainer told her if she ever evolves, she hopes the little eevee will be a Sylveon. But for now, the little eevee is lost and hungry.

Name Daniel
Jolteon
Male
15 years
Personality: fit, fast, show off, little daft sometimes, caring

A wild Jolteon is sprinting around the forest searching for grub for it's dinner then it was the little lost Eevee. Takes it by it's paw and take It to the his home. He feeds the Eevee some kibble and Eevee had some relax.
Sings a soothing mellody to the lass and the Eevee slowly falls asleep. And after, Daniel went back outside and searched for food at midnight.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
"Espeon_Umbreon_0.0" has been removed from this thread for not only having no idea how RPing works, but clearly having no idea how forums work.

Also, You may not be aware of this, but Anime Psyclone has been banned, so you're probably going to have to figure out a way to work around them.

The rest of you, do yourselves a favor and keep OOC blather to the discussion thread and make your posts more than just... basically one liners.

Carry on.