• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Life in the Safari Zone (Discussion)

I think the RP is starting to die... so what should i do? (RPers in this RP only)

• Give up and let it go...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep fighting! It aint over till its over

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • The RP was dead a long time ago... i left when that happened

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give up but go out with a bang

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Name: Haru
Species: Deerling (spring)
Personality: Shy, Gentle, Caring
Appearance: A regular Spring Deerling.
Moves: Grass knot, Attract, Energy Ball, Rest, Sleep Talk, and Protect
could i join

Yep you can join, just a quick recap so you know what is happening
Blah blah a bunch of not important stuff. Then everyone in the RP takes shelter in a cabin before it is destroyed by the owner of the safari zone (And my OC's uncle) cos overprotectiveness or something. Right now we are all in a cave somewhere doing something

Fine! Here is the full summery
Richard and Cassy enter the park
Richard meets Virtutot
Cassy meets Virtutot
Richard gets himself knocked out
Crazy Professor uncle is crazy
Weird Doctor and Virtutot bring Richard back because of plot holes and ineffective sleep powered
Cassy and Virtutot sleep in cabin
Virtutot wakes up and lets richard in
Riolu enters
Richard enters
Cassy wakes up
Richard almost dies
Crazy professor attacks
Cuban and Riolu come to help
Cabin blows up
Virtutot meets an old friend
They get lost in a cave
They escape the cave

The most I've had go on at one time was like last week, I had 14 RPs going off at the SAME time. It was pretty chaotic but man I had to multitask A LOT. Well at least my pet snake was nice to me, so he wasn't like too angry at me mashing my keyboard. :p

So RP vote: What should happen to Joe Whitman
A) We never hear from him ever again
B) He keeps coming back to annoy us
C) I bring him back when the RP slows down and we have an epic battle on top of a volcano

I was going to have him fall into a volcano. I've used him for 3 RPs and I cant really write him in this state. ITs sad considering how different he used to be. Charles park I remember you RPed with the old Joe Whitman. He was so nice. Its depressing writing him into being insane