• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Life as a Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I want to create a RP about life as a Pokemon.
Rules: 1. No cursing
2. No cruel Pokemon
3. Have fun!
Please fill out like this:
Name: ( What's your Pokemon's name?)
Species: ( what type of Pokemon is it?)
Personality: (how does your character act?)
Dislikes: (what does it dislike?)
Other: (anything extra?)

Name: Isabelle
Species: Alolan Vulpix
Personality: Nice, peaceful
Dislikes: Annoying and mean Pokemon, Pokemon trainers
Other: is 6 years old and has a gold line on her tail

Isabelle got lost somewhere and hoped for friends. "Hello? Anyone here?" She shouted as the sun came up. Isabelle was cold from no shelter. She wondered around some more. "One day," she said. "Someone will come."

(But what area was she lost in? Also, isn't an Alolan Vulpix an ice type? If so, then I don't think they'd be cold...just saying, keep it as it is if you want. I apologize for my nitpicking)

Name: Ryu
Species: Riolu
Personality: Friendly, caring, quick-tempered, daring, and sometimes envies caught Pokemon
Likes: challenges, training/fighting, hanging out with/making friends, helping others, singing
Dislikes: bullies, losing/being weak (Vegeta, anyone? x3)
Other: His age is about the equivalent of a 12-yr-old boy; he wears a red scarf (like the one on my profile pic) around his neck

"HUH! HYAH! HYUP! HRAAAH! HYAH!!" Ryu grunted and shouted as he threw punch after punch at a thick tree; the same tree he had punched and attacked since he started his training. It never faltered; it never fell; it never failed to help Ryu. It was his personal sandbag, just without the sand...or the bag. He would keep at it until his arms felt like jelly, and his paws felt like they would break like glass with one more punch.

However, this time he made an exception.

During the 2-second gap between punches, he heard what sounded like a voice from a distance, echoing through the empty forest during the cold hours of dawn. Sure, Ryu was cold, but he didn't mind it much. He looked around, trying to find someone who could have possibly made that sound, but alas, found no one. With one more fruitless attempt, he saw what appeared to be a white blur in the distance. It could have been anything, but Ryu's first response was that it was another Pokemon. He walks towards the white figure, and upon closer inspection, the figure turns out to be a Vulpix. He was a little puzzled by the color, though. Last time he checked, Vulpix's weren't white...at least, he didn't think they were.

About a minute later, he approaches the Pokemon. "Hey, were you the one that shouted a moment ago?" He asked her, trying not to sound like he's imposing. Awaiting her response, another question comes to mind. "Hey, if you don't mind telling me, what Pokemon are you?"

(she's lost in a forest because her parents abandoned her and threw her here.)
Isabelle shuttered. "Yes. I was the one shouting. And I'm an Alolan Ninetails. My name is Isabelle. Nice to meet you." She said.

Name: Mint
Species: audino
Personality: Shy, kind, loves to grow berry plants and flowers but will be come angry and upset if someone destroys/damaged them
Dislikes: rain, people destroying her plants
Other: wears a dark purple bow around her neck

(Can I ask what you mean by cruel Pokemon? Like Pokemon who are mean or predator Pokemon?)
Mint waded through her garden. She picked only ripe berries and fruit, letting the rest grow until ready. She adjusted her bow and continued on her way.

Mint continued her collection of food when she noticed that part of her garde had been trampled. She sighed and walked over to the dead plants. Her garden was often raided for food but many knew not to hurt the plants. The ones who did this were either new to the area or just liked to destroy things.

Name: Foxy
Species: Braixen
Personality: Kind, loyal, brave, smart, friendly, curious
Likes: climbing on trees, training ,meeting new friends, exploring
Dislikes: Bullies, water
Other: /

Foxy was sitting on a tree branch and looking around the forest. Suddenly she noticed Alolan Vulpix talking to Riolu. There look interesting, maybe I should meet them Foxy thought and jumped from tree.
"Hello there." Foxy smiled to talking Alolan Vulpix and Riolu.

Name: Aspen
Species: Emolga
Personality: Sweet,Clumsy,Skeptical and friendly
Dislikes: cheaters,pokemon that destroy plants and destroy all living things and mean pokemon trainers
Other: She wears a silk scarf

Aspen was flying trying to get to a tree she was trying to reach but hits the grass "Oww..." she said as she hit the grass hard

Mint looked up from where she was trying to restore her garden, hearing noises. She stood up and dusted herself off, wants to check it out. She strode towards the noises, basket still in hand.

Name: Slash
Species: Scyther
Personality: Friendly, easy to get along with, joyous.
dislikes: rude pokemon, trainers.

As Slash flew over the forest which he had never seen looking for food, he spotted an Alolan Vulpix. "I hear those types of pokemon are rare, maybe it's friendly!" He flew over and Introduced himself.

Name: Jackie
Species: lurantis
Personality: kind, cheerful and artsy.
Dislikes: fire types, trainers and bullies.

Jackie began to walk around the forest, her brain racing. 'I hope I find a Pokemon to introduce myself to' she thought to herself. Just as she was about to collect some berries from a bush, she saw a scyther and an alolan vulpix. She slowly mad enough her way over to them. "Hello!!!" She said smiling.

Being shocked by the Lurantis, he flew up and crossed his scythe like arms, then realizing what it was, he said, "Oh, hello! I'm Slash!!!"

"That was Just really a bad landing". She told herself and stood up seeing other pokemon in the area " This place is livier than usual"

"Well.. I was just trying to get that lum berry from the tree and i failed landing thats how" She said still wanting that lum berry in the tree "And yes we can be friends.."

Mint fixed her garden and dusted herself off, smiling as she hummed. She gathered the berries she had collected and put them in a large basket by her door. Smiling at her tiny home.

*Looks at the Audino* "Woah.. Am I seeing this Audinos are rare maybe i should go talk to her like, we are both from unova right? *Walks to the Audino* "Hi! Are you from Unova" She asked

Mint jumped a little at the sound of someone else's voice. She collected herself and waved at the other Pokemon, "indeed I am! It's nice to meet you"?

"Cool im from Unova too soo, since you are from Unova you know the odd place that always changes" She said asuming that she knew it since shes from Unova

Mint nodded and offered the emolga a peacha Berry. She then got to work organizing her baskets and berries. She smiled and sighed happily at her order. She looked around and put her hands on her hips.

She ate the pecha berry as quick as possible and wondered if she knew of where could she find a Lum Berry since she needed it incase of battles

Mint started placing her baskets on her shelves. Setting the lum berries on a higher on and placing the peacha berries below them. She grabbed one for herself and slowly munched on it.

Name: Isaac
Species: Eevee
Personality: Humorous, Helpful.
Dislikes: Tamato Berries, Dark-Types.
Other: ( Nuthing c: )
Isaac looks at Mint, scared. " Hello?" The Little Eevee squealed.

Mint looked at the eevee and tilted her head. She looked at the smaller brown Pokemon and crouched down, "hello. who are you? I'm mint".
She reached behind her and grabbed a peacha berry, offering it to the normal type, "are you hungry"?

"Yes..." The Eevee Trembled "I'm Isaac, nice to meet you mint.."
The Eevee was tired, it fell off his two bare legs and fell asleep.

Mint gasped and rushed inside, bring out a blanket she had gotten from a nice elderly human couple. She wrapped the eevee up in it, trying to warm him up.

The Eevee woke up from the noise from the Wingull's in the sky, "Huh"
It walked over to Mint and said "Thank you." Just then a trainer came by and threw a pokeball at Isaac.

Mint punched the pokeball and picked it up, throwing it back at the trainer. She stood infront of the eevee and glared, "get inside. It's dangerous out here right now".

(Here are my characters, they're based off of characters from Maximum Ride)
Name: Max
Species: Pidgeot
Personality: Loyal, kind, tough, can be reckless at times, a "realist"
Dislikes: Trainers, hostile Pokemon, anything threatening her friends.
Other: Angel's "guardian", about 17.

Name: Angel
Species: Eevee
Personality: Kind, gentle, very loyal, hates to see others hurt
Dislikes: Anything threatening her friends, bad situations
Other: Shiny

Angel was running through the forest, ever excited. Her silvery fur was dappled by the sunlight filtering through the leaves on the trees. Max flew above her, watching to make sure that nothing bad happened to her little friend. The wind tossed her feathers gently as she glided above head. Angel looked up at Max.
"Isn't it amazing?" The Eevee said, wagging her tail. Max looked down at her. Her eyes gleamed with happiness.
"Yes, it is," She said.

Name: Angelica (call her by middle name: Flora)
Species: Brezeon (my fake Pokemon )
Personality: Hyper, Kind, loyal, trustworthy
Dislikes: Bullies, ghost types
Other: Is a good sport, An amazing drawer, is 11 years old

Flora was running around looking for someone and ran into an Eevee and Pidgeot. "Hello!" Flora said.
Brezeon:
download.jpg

Name; Denis
Species: Snorlax
Personality: Fun, Hyper, Stubborn
Dislikes: Trainers, Tamato Berries, Ground Type

Status
Not open for further replies.