• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Legendary Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: OmegaCarvineplays
Name: Delta Carvine
Hometown: Snowpoint City (although his parents are from Blackthorne City)
Ranger or Trainer?: Trainer
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 75 lbs
Hair: Light, almost Aqua, blue
Eyes: Brown flecked with red
Clothing: Orange hoodie with black jeans and a white beanie hat. Newish black sneakers.
Identifying Marks: A key stone he doesn't know how to use embedded into his hoodies zip.
Musculature: Childish and fairly scrawny.
Personality: Shy, loyal. Kind and clever. Observant.
Skills: cooking, training Pokemon.
Past: His father is a celebrity son and champion of Johto and his mother was once the Sinnoh champion until she became a Pokemon professor. He was born in Snowpoint City and raised in Blackthorne City, Snowpoint City and Lumiose City. He was moved around a lot but enjoyed the travelling. He was a very keen and capable trainer since a young age and has been supported by his parents. He has received the honour of Kalos for helping disband team Flare. Currently the Sinnoh Champion.
Family: Omega Carvine (father), Sarah Carvine ((used to be Denito) Mother), Emily Carvine ((used to be Dusknew) Grandmother), David Carvine (Grandfather), Susan Kindstone (used to be fallbright) Great Grandmother), Jason Denito (Grandfather), Hannah Denito ((used to be Genferd) Grandmother).

Pokemon:

Species: Infernape
Nickname: Inferno
Ability: Blaze
HiddenPower: Ice
Special Features: None
History: Given to Delta by his mother on his 7th birthday, he has been through the best and worst times with Delta.
Personality: Serious but relaxed around Delta. Hates to lose and is ferocious in a battle.
Pokeball: Pokeball

Species: Walrein
Nickname: Aqua
Ability: Thick fat
HiddenPower: Electric
Special Features: Shiny
History: A spheal caught by Delta (with the help of his dad) on Route 226. He was trained against Omegas Pokemon to learn tactics to overpower type disadvantages.
Personality: Joker, over protective of Delta and has been known to pick fights with other Pokemon if they come to close to Delta.
Pokeball: Diveball

Species: Swadloon
Nickname: Teal
Ability: Leaf guard
HiddenPower: Dragon
History: A sewaddle who was caught by Delta on a camping trip in Pinwheel Forest. She evolved after repeated training with Sarah's Empoleon King.
Personality: Posh, extremely tidy and organised. Fusses over Delta like a mother, which can be helpful when Delta travels with his friends, Jon and Luna.
Pokeball: Nestball

Species: Magmortar
Nickname: Ember
Ability: Flame Body
HiddenPower: Dark
History: He was found in Stark Mountain heavily wounded. A fight with a Rhydon put him in major trouble and Delta rushed him to Nurse Joy. After she healed him He begged Delta to catch him. And so they have remained inseparable.
Personality: Hyperactive, friendly, Loyal and caring.
Pokeball: Duskball

Species: Aerodactyl
Nickname: Screech
Ability: Rock Head
HiddenPower: Flying
Special Features: None (yet, i might ask if I can use mega evolution later in the rp.)
History: Found in Pewter City and resurrected. He is usually found next to Delta when they travel.
Personality: Friendly, outgoing, likes to eat.
Pokeball: Pokeball

Species: Luxray
Nickname: Thunder
Ability: Guts
HiddenPower: Grass
Special Features: Shiny
History: Caught in the National park by Delta when he was on a picnic with Jon and Luna. He took a long time to trust Delta after he was released by his previous trainer. But when he evolved to a Luxio he grew friendlier.
Personality: Silent, deadly, judgemental
Pokeball: Quickball

"You know, In size, I am bigger, In notability. I am the lost Pokemon in kalos mytho's referred to as a monster rather Than Pokemon, Due to my ability to change at will."

Shaymin growled "i dont care" he runs off with mew "i love her...i dont wanta lose her "he thinks to himself "i wish we could be capured by a trainer "he crys alittle

Zygarde would of transformed into his 10% form, hopping up the mountains, up onto the gate where Arceus rested"Lord arceus, Due to the Reecent disturbances of trainers in my Kalos cave, I Wish to bring a trainer back, If you allow this, Please allow me transportation."

"Why, You ask sir. To bring both shaymin and new to each other, Since shaymin and new are.in courtship, I believe it would benafit fir a new legendary and with the trainer, We can prevent another mewtwo accident."

"Thank you sir." Zygarde would vanish, Supposedly into the cave, Perhaps he was doing this out of mind or perhaps he was doing it out of the heart alot of legendries thought he was missing

Shaymin somehow would of teleported with him into the dark cave, "Oh, Shaymin A,why did you follow me, and B. I am accepting a trainer into the island this is so you can exxpress feeling without new, Evven mate, The reason it is forbidden was to prevent another mewteo esc accident, we can hopefully prevent with a trainer to help raise if that comes to be a fact as well as to give us all a new look at trainers, as we have not seen one for many years.

"There was never a reason I said I didn't care shaymin, I do care, BUT my job is to maintain order and to report to arceus and girintina, You cannot go back on your own, You would have to go back when i go back, due to the way of the transportation process

"Fine" Zygarde would of became a form that shaymin had never seen, Zygarde complete as he used his new power to send them bacck, before reverting into their normal state

Shaymin smiles "hey our first kiss...yay..was it good" Zekrom appears behide them

Zekrom smiles "Hi shaymin...i see your breaking the rules again..."

Zygardes voice appears from nowhere, probably from one of his weird spy cells, "Zekrom, Leave them alone. I'm finding them a trainer, So, heed my word. Or you're gonna have a bad time. Do you understand?"

(HOLY CRUD I MISSED A LOT!) Dialga came out from under the cliff. "What's all this ruckus about, Zygarde?" Dialga inquired.

Zygarde Finally came back, in his 10 Percent Frome. "Hello Dialga, Lord Arceus has decided to let us bring a trainer here for shaymin and mew like we did for Zekrom and reshiram 4.45 months ago

"Yes, I Know you hate them, I'd rather not have you becoming primal, I've seen what happened two foolish humans set primal kygore's and groudons power lose

Sign-up Form [Legendary]
Username: Fairyloid
Legendary: Diancie
Moves: Diamond storm,Moonblast,Stone Edge,Earth Power.
Ability: Clear body
Extra: (Clothing, Scars, etc.) She has a small charm necklace with her mega stone and keystone.

Diancie floated near Dialga and Zygarde. " Hm? Trainers? What's this all about?" She said, tilting her head.

"Oh, Diance hello, It's been a while since i've saw you... We're brining in a new trainer. Since arceus has put in the "No mateing without a trainer rule" We're finding a trainer for shaymin and mew,

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Oh for FRELL'S SAKE.

We have VERY clear rules about the use of Legendaries here, and THIS? No. VERY very no.
All of you, read the rules. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.