• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kirby: Warriors of Dream Land (A Kirby RP)

(This is an RP about Kirby. Kinda self-explanatory. It's kind of a mash-up and celebration of Kirby as well. We DO have a lot of characters if you want to join, but if you do then ask me first. There's also a posting order. KEEP TO THE POSTING ORDER!)
[Current RPers: @Eeveechu151, @nicko14525, @soopermawio, @Kitsune477]
{Posting order:
1. @Eeveechu151
2. @soopermawio
3. @nicko14525
4. @Kitsune477}

Long, long ago, on the planet Popstar...
The land known as Dreamland was under attack from the monsters of Nightmare, a devious villain and a ruthless conqueror. However, some of the galaxy's greatest warriors banded together to defeat him. The young girl known as Tiff, training in martial arts, yo-yo skills, and chemistry. The mysterious warrior known as Meta Knight, a master swordman, a skilled cutsman, and wielder of ninja-like stealth. The proud captain known as Waddle Dee, trained in the arts of spearmanship, archery and... parasols. And the baby Star Warrior, Kirby, who can Copy his foes' abilities, inhale practically anything like a Supernova, and summon the greatest artifact of good in the universe - the Star Rod. Uniting together, these heroes defeated Nightmare for good. And peace returned to Popstar... or so it seemed.

As peace cannot last forever.

Waddle Dee was wandering around the castle outskirts another peaceful, sunny day. He enjoyed life. Alongside his friend Waddle Doo, he commanded the Waddle Dee army. And plus, he also had a new friend; Magolor, an intergalactic emissary who had crash-landed on Popstar and who Waddle Dee was now helping rebuild his starship. All around, life was good. Waddle Dee enjoyed what he had. In fact, today in particular was one of the best days of his life.
But then Waddle Dee heard the explosions.
"WHOA!!! What the heck?!" he said.
A chain of explosions rocked the castle. Soon, he saw something that truly terrified him.
A bunch of HIS men were being easily defeated by dark, shadowy versions of Waddle Dees.
Then, Waddle Dee felt a dark presence he hadn't felt in a long time.
"T-this feeling... No, it can't be...!"
Waddle Dee slowly turned around.
Then he saw him.

Nightmare.

"I see you've kept yourselves busy while I was... dead. Oh, and thanks for that, by the way. I REALLY enjoyed being erased from existence."
"N-nightmare...!" Waddle Dee said, frozen with fear.
"So, allow me to return the favor!" Nightmare said, firing a beam of darkness from his hands. The beam sent Waddle Dee flying out of the castle.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Waddle Dee screamed, flying through the air.

"...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" Waddle Dee screamed, still flying. Then he turned around midair, and aw what he was headed towards... or rather, who.
"KIRBY!" he shouted. "LOOK OUT BELOW!"
However, the warning was too late, as Waddle Dee crashed into Kirby, sending them both tumbling down a hill. They fell through some trees ("Ow! Ouch! Ah!") before slamming into what seemed to be a training doll. It snapped, and Waddle Dee hit the ground hard. "Owch! That REALLY hurt..."

Kirby was just sitting down, eating some cake.
Hopefully nothing wrong is happening today, until Kirby heard a voice.
"KIRBY! LOOK OUT BELOW!"
It was Waddle Dee, Kirby was surprised to see him, well, flying.
The Waddle Dee crashed into Kirby, sending them both tumbling down a hill, fell through some trees, then slamming into a training doll.
"Poyo?" he mumbled, trying to figure out what was going on.
This might've been the 3rd or 4th time Kirby had been interrupted from eating his snack, and it was getting ridiculous.

Last edited:
Tiff was busy reading a book. Just as she was about to finish the last chapter, the book flew out of her hand, and two figures zoomed past her in the sky. A few seconds later, she heard a loud crashing sound not to far away from where she was.
'Huh? What's going on?' Tiff asked herself as she ran towards the sound. Tiff came to a stop when she saw Kirby and Waddle Dee, next to Meta Knight's training dummy.
"Waddle Dee? Kirby? What are you doing here? And what was that loud noise? I was trying to read, you know," she told them, her temper rising a bit.

Meta Knight was peacefully training, when he noticed Kirby and Waddle Dee tumbling down towards him. Meta Knight moved out of the way as the two crashed into his training dummy and snapped it. Soon, Tiff came to check what happend, she sounded a bit angry. Meta Knight's eyes turned pink, he looked really amused, well, behind his mask he was. Meta Knight let off a slight chuckle and looked down at Kirby and Waddle Dee. Even though they broke his training dummy and came unexpectedly, Meta Knight didn't mind. He watched Kirby look around confused, but stayed quiet until he realises what was going on.

"Ah! Tiff! Sorry! I know how much you love your books..." Waddle Dee said. "Wait! What am I saying? There's no time to worry about stuff like this!"
Waddle Dee got up, dragged Kirby over to the rest of the group, and started formulating the words he would say.
"Guys, you're not going to believe this, but... NIGHTMARE'S BACK!"

"Wait, what? Nightmare's back? That's impossible!" Tiff said, "There's no way! Kirby beat him a while ago, didn't you, Kirby?"

Meta Knight's eyes turned dark red "Impossible, your joking, aren't you?" Meta Knight's asked, stepping forward. "Like Tiff said, Kirby defeated him awhile ago, how is he back?" Meta Knight asked again.

"I wish I was joking! But no! He really is back!" Waddle Dee said. "He's got an army of black, shadowy Waddle Dees, and he's taking over the castle! I'd bet that he's also creating shadowy versions of our other friends as well...!"
He was interrupted by a black spear skimming his bandana. He turned to see an army of Shadow Waddle Dees had chased him from the castle.
"LIKE THAT!" Waddle Dee shouted.
However, he then saw something that truly filled his heart with dread... the forces were being lead by WADDLE DOO?!
"What the... Captain Doo?"
He then proceeded to dodge all the black spears that were being hurled at the group.

Kirby's only response to this was a sigh, he was already sad about his cake, Nightmare's back, and now a bunch of Shadow Waddle Dees were attacking.
Kirby started to run up to the Waddle Dees, dodging the black spears, and began to eat the Shadow Dees.
It tasted terrible, but Kirby still continued anyway.

Tiff spin kicked spears that were headed her way, which turned the spears to the Shadow Waddle Dees. Once the spears hit some shadows, those Shadow Waddle Dees vanished.
"So all we need to do is attack them?" she asked.
Tiff suddenly realized that the head of the group was not a Shadow Waddle Dee, but Waddle Doo. He looked odd somehow.
"Waddle Doo is acting oddly. Nightmare must have done something to him. We need to get rid of whatever Nightmare did to him."
Tiff wasn't one hundred percent sure, but she was thinking that the way to get rid of what Nightmare did to him was beat it out of him. She decided not to say this until she was completely sure, because she knew Waddle Dee really liked Waddle Doo and wouldn't want to attack him.

Big clumps of words, commands, and thoughts were in Waddle Doo's mind, though none of them were truly his. He didn't know what was going on, but it was very suspicious. He was leading a group of Shadow Waddle Dees. Waddle Doo had no idea why he was doing this, but he was.
Suddenly, he spotted Waddle Dee, Meta Knight, Kirby, and Tiff in the way. He wanted to wave, to say hello, but for some odd reason his body wouldn't let him. Suddenly, Waddle Doo heard a quite familiar voice in his mind.
'They are trying to stop you. Stop them first.'
Waddle Doo didn't want to follow the voice, but he found his body thinking otherwise. He commanded the army of Shadow Waddle Dees to attack them.
'Nooo....' he wanted to shout, but his mouth wouldn't listen to him.

Last edited:
Meta Knight's eyes grew eyes more red. "Nightmare's mind-controlling!" He exclaimed, summoning his sword and hitting the spears back, just like Tiff's attack, it sent the spears back, making the Shadow that got hit with it dissappear. "How did I get rid of it last time..." Meta Knight mumbled, while dodging and reflecting spears.

"We'll have to take them down!" Waddle Dee said, smacking the shadows with his spear. "These aren't real Waddle Dees, so don't hold back!"
Waddle Dee started whacking through a part of them. Then, he had an idea.
"Meta Knight, you once said that Kirby gets stronger if he has a copy ability, right? Well, then..."
Waddle Dee picked a spear off the ground and threw it towards Kirby like a javelin.
"KIRBY! INHALE THE SPEAR!"

Kirby sucked the spear in his mouth, copied it, and became Spear Kirby.
Kirby thrusts the spear forward doing a Spear Thrust (obviously) at the Shadow Waddle Dees.

Tiff began to punch all the Shadow Waddle Dees, who vanished on touch (or punch).
'All those fighting lessons I took really payed off,' Tiff thought to herself.
Unfortunately, there were too many Shadow Waddle Dees for them to get rid of.
'If we beat the head, we beat the shadows, and technically, the head is Waddle Doo, even if he's being mind-controlled,' she thought carefully of some way they could make Nightmare stop mind-controlling Waddle Doo.
"Meta Knight, you fought Nightmare in the past, do you remember how to get rid of the mind-control?" Tiff asked Meta Knight.

Waddle Doo felt angry. No, he didn't really feel angry, the anger wasn't his. He still didn't understand why this was happening to him.
'Somebody, please save me...' he wanted to call, but once again, nothing came out of his mouth. He wasn't in control of his actions.
He was only able to watch as the others got rid of the Shadow Waddle Dees.
Waddle Doo heard a voice again, the same voice he heard before.
'Go out there and finish them yourself.'
Waddle Doo started running towards Waddle Dee. He knew what was about to happen, and didn't know how to prevent it from happening.
'Nononononoo....' Waddle Doo repeated in his brain as he got closer and closer to Waddle Dee. 'NNNOOOOOOO!!!!' he shouted in his mind as he came to a stop.
Waddle Doo then did the thing he really didn't want to do: He started to attack his friend, Waddle Dee, with wave beams. He looked angry at Waddle Dee on the outside, but inside he was mad at himself for attacking his friend.

Meta Knight gasped "It's...Spear Kirby!" He exclaimed, then turned to Tiff. "No...thats what I'm trying to remember" He said, running at some Waddle Dees and cutting them with his sword. Meta Knight then saw Waddle Doo run up to Waddle Dee and start attacking him. Meta Knight ran up behind Waddle Doo and then jumped over him. He turned his cape into wings and hovered over, blocking most of the wave beams.

"Doo...?" Waddle Dee froze up as Waddle Doo ran towards him. He tried to dodge the beams, but he was frozen in place. Good thing Meta Knight helped him out. "T-thanks, Meta Knight." he said. "This isn't Waddle Doo. Well, it physically is, but he would never act like this. I-I... Maybe..."
Waddle Dee ran towards Doo and tackled him.
"Feel that? Remember how we used to train?" Waddle Dee dodged one of Doo's beams and clonked him over the head with his spear. "You would have seen that coming a mile away if you were in control!"

Tiff gave up on punching. There were too many of those Shadow Waddle Dees.
"This is hopeless," she told them all, "we're never going to get rid of all of those shadows at this rate!"

"Ouch!" Waddle Doo shouted, rubbing his head, then realized he was able to speak again. "Ye-" he started to speak once more, but no sound came out. Waddle Doo actually wanted Waddle Dee to clonk him on the head with his spear, if that's the way the mysterious voice will leave.
"You won't be treated like that! Make him pay!"
He heard that voice again. 'Oh no,' he said, but once again no sound came out of his mouth. Against his will, Waddle Doo attacked Waddle Dee with wave beams once more. 'Please clonk me with your spear, please clonk me with your spear...' Waddle Doo was hoping. It was a very odd thing to hope, but he hoped it anyway.

Waddle Dee dodged the attack, and raised his spear high.
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" he shouted, bringing the weapon down.

*Thud*

Waddle Dee watched Waddle Doo fall, and he relaxed... only to be jumped by more Shadow Dees (yes, that's what he would call them).
"Gah! Get off!" he said, flailing around.

Kirby was just finished fighting his Shadow Dees, finding to see someone was missing,
Tiff, and Meta Knight.
Kirby just wondered who was missing?

Waddle Doo, got his senses back, but went flying from Waddle Dee's spear.
Tiff saw Waddle Dee was about to crash into her! She quickly threw out her yo-yo, which smashed Waddle Doo to the ground.
"Uegh," he groaned. He got up. 'Wait... I'm able to move again!' he thought happily.
"Thanks for your help, I appreciate it greatly!" Waddle Doo exclaimed, happy to be able to control his body, "I don't know what happened, I wasn't able to control myself..."
Meanwhile, one by one, the Shadow Waddle Dees were slowly disappearing.

Meta Knight turned his wings back into a cape and landed. His eyes were still a crimson red, meaning that he is still angry. "..." Meta Knight waited for a response from Waddle Dee as he tried to calm himself down.

"Wa-Huh?" Waddle Dee said as the Waddle Dees poofed away. He got up. "So now you guys can tell I wasn't lying. Nightmare is back, and we need to defeat him. Otherwise, he'll take over Popstar again! I say we defeat Nightmare's forces one by one from each location. Since we're here, let's start with Sodded Savanna." With that, Waddle Dee drew his spear and started to head out... but then ran over to Waddle Doo. "You okay, bro? I REALLY don't want to have to hurt you more!"