• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Karma High (REBOOT)- Romantic Superpower High School RP (Open to new characters!)

227881_4p3p0eL2.png
2183058_1VJriO9L.png

Although the Picrew is missing the Halo and the ear-wings....Have a look at Zelda Barley. Doesn't her daughter look just like her? Is Isolde going to grow into her mother's looks? Who knows? At least we know where the blue eye comes from.

(This is gonna be a very hard 'meet the parents', Nera)

Also,

2279652_6zgCpebG.png
41329_pJjwbHAO.png

An idea of what Pamela's mother looks like. It's her old party dress!

I'll do the fathers soon. Except Pamela.

...We don't talk about her dad.

Last edited:
227881_4p3p0eL2.png
2183058_1VJriO9L.png

Although the Picrew is missing the Halo and the ear-wings....Have a look at Zelda Barley. Doesn't her daughter look just like her? Is Isolde going to grow into her mother's looks? Who knows? At least we know where the blue eye comes from.

Also,

2279652_6zgCpebG.png
41329_pJjwbHAO.png

An idea of what Pamela's mother looks like. It's her old party dress!

I'll do the fathers soon. Except Pamela.

...We don't talk about her dad.
I know At least Marcel (Fuyuko) and Orion (Asuna) are going to have a hard one. Especially Orion. Cinead (Melanie) might be safer than Marcel. Omar is going to be more nervous than ever. Gina should be fine. Reggie should be fine. Milliara should be fine. Whoever dates them doesn't have to worry about strict or overbearing parents.

I know At least Marcel (Fuyuko) and Orion (Asuna) are going to have a hard one. Especially Orion. Cinead (Melanie) might be safer than Marcel. Omar is going to be more nervous than ever. Gina should be fine. Reggie should be fine. Milliara should be fine. Whoever dates them doesn't have to worry about strict or overbearing parents.
believe it or not, Isolde's parents would be completely supportive of the fact that Isolde has a girlfriend. Although her father would sulk a little ("Can't we find you a woman with a few more assets and a little more wealth? Oh, fine then...I already know you're stubborn pigheaded self won't choose anyone else. 'teenage love' and such rubbish."). Actually, he'd probably be a bit happy that he doesn't have to hand the inheritor of his riches to any of his rich neighbors's sons...

No, the intimidating part would be when Zelda pulls up in a car worth more than your parents make in a year and you see her just casually get out of said car wearing clothes that cost both your arms and a leg (and maybe a couple toes if you want it in maroon)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Decided to make images for my characters parents (might make Connor's later but seeing as they are both dead it didn't seem as relevant)

626197_HmU27QGG.png13338_6TD8VHDa.png1165553-f26753f800842ef4683676660eeb4894.png
Amaryllis' parents (I forgot to put it in her bio but her father is a gargoyle)

134965_tm5uYbw0.png2050693_P6UqAa3t.png1165552-87b9e59bbdb90fc8bd4269f36247472e.png
Jake's Parents

And finally
523501_2cfXsAMn.png
1165812-46df1fdb2f43646e07fff2c15de6d527.png
Tandy's absent dad, he might make a reappearance later in the rp (this is her birth dad not the one who kicked her out)

Dean's parents are split but his family's still happy. I should've been asleep 4 hours ago.
generated image

Note: he's over 40
generated image

Damn near 40 at this point, don't ask why she's harnessing dark energy as a blade, trust me
generated image

She's 13 so don't try anything
By the way she can create rifts in space
Dean also has a lot of other family members but I won't go any further because yeah

Part of me feels like Nera would, initially, try to roll with the "self-protective sarcasm" schtick she has going, but be forced to grapple with the fact that she should probably be a more honest reflection of herself while she's with her girlfriend's parents (also considering once Isolde catches more of Nera's "mask off" self, she'll likely be uncomfortable with Nera putting on that front so brazenly)