• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kanto Journey

This is the RP page for Kanto Journey!

If you would like to join please go to this link: http://pokecharms.com/threads/kanto-journey-discussion.14269/

Today is the day that three brand new trainers are about to embark on an exciting pokemon journey in the wonderful region of Kanto! The sky is bright blue with not a cloud in sight and everyone seems to be in a great mood.

"I can't believe it! Today is the day!" Charles shouted as he ran down the stairs from his bedroom to the kitchen. His mother was standing in the kitchen holding a pokeball in her hands with an enthusiastic smile on her face. As Charles ran up to her she carefully handed the pokeball to him making sure he didn't drop it.

"Is this Igglybuff?" Charles asked eagerly as he rolled the ball around in his hands.

"Yes Charles, he just hatched last night. Be very careful, young pokemon are very easily hurt."

"I know, I've been researching pokemon since forever! I know about every type, move, everything!"

"You don't know everything yet Charles."

Charles smiled at his mom, thanked her, and walked out the door running to show his friends his brand new pokemon.

Robin Woke Up Full Of Energy and Optimism. She was about to Go On her Pokemon Journey Through Kanto. The Only problem Is That she didn't have a Pokemon.She got dressed, Grabbed her purse and ran down the stairs as fast as she could. "Morning Dad! Today the Special Day!" Her father promised Her on Her 15th birthday she Could Receive Her First Pokemon an Go On A Pokemon Journey. "Yes, I Know Sweetheart. Happy Birthday.Here is your first present."Robin's Father walked into the Kitchen and Got something Furry. When Robin saw what it was she screamed with joy. It was a Small Growlithe with A Bandanna Around His Neck. "This Growlithe Is Quite Sweet, He is super energetic though so Be Careful." Robin Smiled "Yes Dad!" She Kissed Her dad on the Cheek, And Ran out the Door with Growlithe Ready For Her Adventure.

Avery woke up, staring at the never-ever-changing white ceiling that housed her room. She looked around, Her PC was turned off, but she could easily boot that up. Maybe she could get on her Wii. Instead, she walked downstairs to see her mom making breakfast. Her mom was the best cook! Her mom's herdier was sitting down next to the cough, eating something i guess. But something unusual was there too, A blue... Ralts I think it was, wondered the living room aimlessly. "Hey mom, Where'd you find this guy?" She asked, "GIRL" Her mom emphasized "I was looking for one of these all over back in my trainer years, Just about yesterday, a college traded me this girl for a Scolipede, Unfortunately, I dont have any time to train her, But i know someone who can." She replied. "Who?" Avery asked. "You!" She replied. "But mom, I already told you I didnt want to be a trainer!" she whined. "Honey, Imagine if your other two friends got a pokemon one day, On the same day, and you didnt. How would you feel?" She said. "Left out." She replied. "So I can really keep it?" Avery asked. "Yes, your very first Pokemon!" Her mother replied. Avery helped up the Ralts infront of her. "I think we're going to get along amazingly." Avery walked towards the door, and then stopped. "Bye mom! Im going to go out to tell everyone!" She said as she closed the door behind her. "See you later, Rosa" She said to the Roserade tending the flowers.