• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jeyjey's Request Topic!

hey jey!

can i have a team shot of this trainer:
badlyshadedsprite-1.png

with a frosslass (platinum sprite please), zangoose, scizor (diamond sprite please, i hate the platinum one 8D), ninetales, kabutops and a luxray (either sprite, don't mind)
the teamshot with the ground underneath it.

if you don't want to do it, thats fine, because you've done loads for me already. :)

ooh, also, could you do a zangoose chao, i know you've done a shiny one. i can always do it myself if you want. And all my team in chao, just to be a pain :D (apart from the ones you've already done, which is most of them)

Wow, you have really been cranking out the requests. every time I visit you have like, 2 new pages added on to the thread.
Keep up the awesome work, I love the angel Suicune you made a couple pages back.
Great job! Go, Jey, Go!

You have to host them on a hosting site like www.photobucket.com and then use their image link in the posts you want. If you have any more issues please send them to me by PM since my thread isnt the place for that.

Here is the ponyta ^_^

angelPonyta.png

Hey Jey i haven't requested from you in a while

can you do a team shot for me
with my custom marley sprite (the second one)
and the pokemon are:
bronzor prinplup shinx starly (its my pearl team so they kinda stink)

and a base like this one but kinda checkerboard white/black

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
*Has not been here for a while*

That angelic Ponyta is beautiful! Those wings are perfect!

I would like to request a Skitty and/or Houndour Chao, depending on whether you're busy or not ^^

here you go Silver ^_^

houndourchao.png
and
skittychao-1.png

I had actually done skitty a while back it seems, but omitted to posting it, thats why the style may be a bit diffrent.

Could you make me a Jirachi cosplayer? A little boy in the costume. Oh and could it be shiny please? Thanks.Oh, and also a teamshot with these to people:
dptr056.png

dpmfsa006.png
On like a red/black field.

I am gonna have to pass on those two Cloud Xavier, I don't have the patience to edit sprites to look as detailed as those two. You will have to look elsewere.

Don't worry about it, Jey, Xavier was n00b'd.

You've been doing great with the requests, I must say that I am still loving all of the angel pokemon and chao's that you are doing.
Keep up the awesome work.[/center]

Here you go aj, the Gallade chao was already done :p and for combo im guessing you meant fusion so here you go.
galladechao-1.png

gallademunchlax.png

Don't worry about it, Jey, Xavier was n00b'd.

You've been doing great with the requests, I must say that I am still loving all of the angel pokemon and chao's that you are doing.
Keep up the awesome work.[/center]
Thank you pika ^_^ im glad you like my work as much as I love yours.

It looks like your request list is empty, so I think I'll take the opportunity to request something in advance for the holidays

I would like a Machop dressed in Santa clothes, and standing on a snowy ground if possible. Thanks in advance!

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Jeydis, you are very skilled. Too skilled to describe with proper words.
Therefore, I'd like to request of you something. I very much like Charizard, as many people know by know. My favourite color is green, but don't get me wrong, I love the shiny version of Charizard. Which is why I request of you to do something with my current avatar and a Charizard on a mainly green field of sorts.
Thanks very much.

L

Leafreo

Wow! your sprites are awesome :o

I want to request a cosplayer of Treecko with
frlgemtr125.png
's sprite or my current avatar sprite. You decide what sprite is better

Thanks a lot ;)

For Brendan:
xmasmachop.png

I ended up not doing the snow ground for this one, couldnt make it work right. Proud of my scratched santa suit though I actually got the shading ok ^_^

For Dwayna:
dwaynateam.png

For myself :p
xmaskecleon.png
xmaskecleon2.png

I will get around to the treecko cosplayer sometime this week, Leafreo. Sorry for the wait but Im kinda busy these days.