• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jeyjey's Request Topic!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Can I request a Kangaskhan Chao please? I'd like to see how she turns out ^^

These are really good! Is there a way fro you to add like some color or a ground to the backround? (Like Magpie's?)
Also, (once again) I don't know how to put these in my sig. I can save them onto my comp., but how to actually put them in?

Upload them to a site like photobucket, or imageshack. Get the url, and then to go your profile. Put the url between these tags:

Code:
[img][/img]

Job done :)

These are really good! Is there a way fro you to add like some color or a ground to the backround? (Like Magpie's?)
Also, (once again) I don't know how to put these in my sig. I can save them onto my comp., but how to actually put them in?

Hello? Any help?

Luigi777, if you looked in the Newbie Help Topic, you'd find you're answer. However, LoN_Colossus did mention how it's done already. I suggest you read what s/he posted.

Also, consider this a warning for posting SPAM when the answer was right in the post before. Since posting posts like Hello, anyone here or help? or the akin is frowned upon here, please watch what you post.

I suggest you read what s/he posted.
He. I haven't, as of yet, met a girl who'd have the Galian Beast form in her sig :p

Something I didn't make quite so clear, don't get the url that looks something like this:

You want:
Code:
[IMG]URL[/IMG]

The first is HTML, and smf forums like this one doesn't support that.

Luigi777, if you looked in the Newbie Help Topic, you'd find you're answer. However, LoN_Colossus did mention how it's done already. I suggest you read what s/he posted.

Also, consider this a warning for posting SPAM when the answer was right in the post before. Since posting posts like Hello, anyone here or help? or the akin is frowned upon here, please watch what you post.

Sorry, Jet, I've been really busy - I'll make sure to watch it next time. :-X

Alrighty requests done! These are some chaos I did for a PMed request:
mewchao.png
jolteonchao.png
flareonchao.png

And here are your new compact team shots Luigi! (Please specify that you want the style with the base when you request :p)
newluigishot1.png

newluigishot2.png

hello! i'm sorry to request AGAIN! but can i have a (i think you said compact) team shot with a base and these sprites:
myFroslass.gif
myluxio.gif
myscyther.gif
myzangoose.gif

and a vulpix of a pose you like and kabuto in any way you like. if you dont want to do them its fine, you've done so much for me already. If it's possible, could you add in my sprite:
badlyshadedsprite-1.png

You know, I don't think there is one for them just yet, So I'd like to ask for a Vespiquen Chao and Murkrow Chao. Also, if you don't mind, I'd like permission to place the Torterra, Raichu and Riolu Chaos in my sig in place of the trainer card.

Here you go guys :D

For badlyshaded:
badlyshadedshot.png

For aReX:
vespiqueenchao.png
murkrowchao.png

And of course areX you can use my chaos in your sig area, no problem. ^_^

thank you so much!! but is it okay to add my vulpix and kabuto i said? or didn't they fit

if you don't want to that's fine, i can always do it i suppose

your sprites are so cute i especially love the chaos well can i please have a rotom and masquerain chao (masquerain's orange is green and her red on her wings is purple)

Here is the kanga chao I forgot for Silver magpie :p sorry about that.

kangachao.png

and the eeveelutions for lord:
leafeonchao.png

glaceonchao.png

ill do the other 2 later on. Bit of a busy weekend.
Who's b-day is Jeydis? if it is yours happy birthday^^
it is mine on monday so im celebrating over the weekend

the eeveelutions for lord:
leafeonchao.png

glaceonchao.png

ill do the other 2 later on. Bit of a busy weekend.it is mine on monday so im celebrating over the weekend
[/quote]

Wow, thanks Jeydis they look really cool.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Hee hee! She's so cute. Thanks Jeydis.

Happy Birthday for tomorrow too, I hope your weekend celebrations are going great!

do you still do trainer cards Jeydis? and can i have a team shoot with the pokemon Sceptile Gardevoir Grobat Milotic metagross Salamance with the purple floor and can you use the Riley sprite?

Yes I still do trainer cards just be specific in your request for one. Ill get your teamshot done later tonight.

ok thanks Jeydis, Can i have a banner length trainer card please? you see the background in my lucario and riolu fan bars, can that be the background for the card please? for the pokemon can i have Sceptile Gardevoir Grobat Milotic metagross Salamance (can they all be RS pinball sprites please?) for the trainer sprite can you use the Riley sprite please and thank you (did i use the word please too much?)

For luna:
masquerainchao.png

For Mr. Daniels:
seakingchao.png

For milkytanky:
drifloonchao.png

There you go guys. I didnt make the rayquaza ones yet they are a bit more complex. Should be done soon though.