• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Jakyo Reigon RP

Description:
The Jakyo Reigon (fanmade by yourstruly) Is ful of many pokemon! Like Pitchit, Kappun, Cumchip... (Also fanmade by me :] ) Many pokemon from other reigions have migrated here too! Many trainers who are looking for a challenge join the Charm Challenge! There are 6 charms for a trainer to collect. Each charm is held in a spot on a bracelet. Theese charms are reiceved from defeating what's called a Charm Holder. They're in theese buildings in some of the cities called Charm HQ's.

Rules:
1. ACTULY ASK BEFORE YOU JOIN!!
2. Use the character sheet (which I'll put in down below)
3. Don' t go crazy with your posts

Character sheet:

Name:
Looks:

(Don't put pokemon 'cause your not supposed to have them yet, you'll get a starter :3 )

Name: Nikki
Personality: Shy
Looks: Grey sweater, blue scarf, dark grey sweatpants, black boots

Nikki woke up with her usual messy hair. Without fixing her hair ('cause she likes messy hair) she ran down stairs. She saw that waffles were already on the table and a note was next to it.

Nikki, I'll be working late tonight,
Make sure you eat food and stay
hydreighted
-Mom
Nikki ate 2 of the pancakes and then remembered something. Oh No! I gotta go! Nikki ran out the door leaving 1 pancake on the plate. She walked around in Sprout Town, she took out her only Pokeball and went to route 400. She saw something shaking in the grass. This is it, she thought, I'm gonna get my 1st pokemon!