• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join It's Not Always Rainbows and Butterflies (Pokemon/Warriors Crossover)

(The discussion page's here, if anyone else would like to join! Here's a list of already-accepted people: @Meepy, @Daylight Eevee, @Catshow333, @Excalibur Queen, @LonelyLapras, @Stormursa, @Mega_Altaria, @calebjoek, @AspenTR33, @DeltaFlame61, and @Scarletghost.)

Sure, it might not've been the best weather in the world for a Gathering, but the moon was nearly at its largest, high up in the sky, so peace fell over the land as cats from each Clan made their way to Fourtrees, ready to exchange the latest news with the others. The world around them was slightly damp from the morning's rain, and the tiniest raindrops still fell from the clouds that, thankfully, did not hide the view of the full moon.

Into the clearing stepped a larger cat Pokemon, face contorted in an almost-snarl as he looked around the empty space before him. "First again?" he growled quietly to himself, glancing back to his Clan as he led them along. With a swiftness his Clan has learned to expect from such an unexpected source, the Purugly leapt onto the rock all leaders sat on during a Gathering, turning back to face his rather small group. "Alright, ThunderClan!" he called out in his deep, booming voice, a bit too loudly, to get their attention. "Make yourselves comfortable while we wait for the others to arrive, I guess." He added the last two words as quietly as he could, which was not very quiet at all, shaking his head like he was disappointed with the others for not already being here. "Man, I could really go for a Rattata right now or somethin'." Watching over his Clan from his laying position on the large rock, Flintstar waited not-so-patiently for some others to show up, whiskers twitching in annoyance.

Meanwhile, deep in the moors of WindClan territory, a kit of only four moons played with the water of a still-dripping leaf. Standing under said leaf, her small form would dart out of its reach just as another droplet threatened to fall onto her head. Giggling happily to herself, the Skitty played alone while most of her Clan prepped for the upcoming Gathering. As much as she wished to tag along with them, she knew she could not, since not only was she underage, the trip would most likely be too much on her stubby legs, and besides, she'd probably be breaking the warrior code if she did, anyway. Shrugging the thought out of her mind, Tinyfoot continued her mindless play, small mewls rising from her throat every once in a while as her energy became more and more depleted as time progressed.

Last edited:
Cinderflower followed behind the rest of her clan. Huffing loudly when a pale tan apprentice bumped into her after he had tried to run forward. The apprentice looked at her with a grin and bounced around her as they walked, "Cinderflower! Arnt you excited? I am, it's going to be my first gathering and I'll get to meet the other clans"!
"Just keep you claws in and don't start any fights. I really I hadn't infact been chosen, I spent to entire day hunting," Cinderflower replied, her eyes trained on the road ahead of them. She nodded to a few other warriors and continued on her way. When they walked into the clearing and saw that thunderclan was already there, Reedpaw almost fainted on excitement. The Riverclan apprentice immediately going over to talk with some of the other clan's apprentices. Cinderflower sat closer to the outside, hoping to not be pulled into anything to big. She started to quickly groom herself and looked at the tail stub she had grown up with. She wasn't ashamed of it, she actually found it to be a defining feature of herself but she sometimes envied other glameows for their ribbon like appendages.

Last edited:
Ringburst looked around. A small raindrop fell on her nose. She was waiting for the other Clans as well, but more patiently than her leader. Some cats were a little less patient. Ringburst could clearly see Emberstripe, the Deputy, searching for a drier place. She sighed and began looking for Riverclan's Medicine Cat, as they had just arrived.
Emberstripe hissed in annoyance. The black-and-red tabby tom absolutely hated water. "Can we just get this done and over with?"

"What's wrong Emberstripe? Can't take getting your paws a little wet," Cinderflower laughed at the deputy and motioned for the dry patch of grass beside her. The trees above her sitting position keeping the water away. She licked her paw and rubbed her ear, looking over the gathering. Reedpaw was trying his best to become friends with the thunderclap apprentices, puffing his chest out in order to try and make himself look bigger.

Emberstripe padded over to Cinderflower. "Not all of us are as fond of water as RiverClan," He replied. Then he looked over at Reedpaw. "New apprentice?" He asked.

"Yes. Couldn't stop talking about how excited he was to come. He will make a fine warrior if he learns to control his eagerness," Cinderflower meowed looking back to Emberstripe. She tilted her head and pawed at the ground below her, "this weather is good for Riverclan. Fish move closer to the surface to eat and become easier to catch. How is your clan? Not starving I hope".

"No, not starving. We just have to look harder to find prey," Emberstripe said. "They usually hide out by tree roots and such. The apprentices are learning how to hunt that way."

"Good to hear. Reedpaw! Don't eat that," Cinderflower had to excuse herself when she saw that Reedpaw was attempting to eat something that she didn't know. The apprentice dropped the leaves and looked at her sheepishly. She swatted him gently in the back of the head and gave him a disapproving look.

"But they said it was ok to eat," Reedpaw argued after flinching because of the swat. Cinderflower looked at the apprentices and glared at them to go away. Reedpaw looked down at his paws and accepted he could have gotten hurt before Cinderflower sent him over to some of their other clanmates.

Deltafang padded over to where Emberstripe and Cinderflower were conversing. "Greetings, Cinderflower," he said. "I hope the prey has been running well. Beautiful weather we're having today."

"Deltafang. It is and I hear that it has become a little more difficult for you? this weather is quite nice, for a Riverclan cat that is," Cinderflower bowed her head to the other warrior before standing straight again. Her ears twitched as she tried to pick up other noises and looked up to the leaders. She didn't particularly like flintstar but was willing to tolerate the purugly, "how has your clan been in the nursery. I haven't noticed a change in my clan, no growth in the birth of them".

"It has been decent. The newborn kits look powerful already. No doubt they'll make great warriors," Deltafang replied. "Have Shadowclan and Windclan arrived yet?" he looked around.

JaggedJaw made his way past his Clanmates, moving to where the Medicine Cats from all the clans usually sat. As he made his way to them, he saw a few others. He immediately recognized ThunderClan's Medicine Cat, Ringburst. He saw Cinderflower and Reedpaw from his own clan, and he recognize ThunderClan's deputy, Emberstripe. The Torracat made his way over, nodding to the ThunderClan cats. "Emberstripe, Ringburst." He said in greeting, as he got into a relaxed position on the ground, tail wrapped over his paws.

"I don't believe so. I haven't seen or smelt them," Cinderflower replied and let out a gasp as she was barreled over by an apprentice. She let out a hiss at the younger cat and Reedpaw looked sheepishly at her, "Reedpaw! What are you doing"?

"I just wanted to see what you were up to! Who are they," Reedpaw sat beside Cinderflower and blinked up at the bigger warriors. The grey she-cat sighed at her clanmate and looked at Emberstripe and Deltafang with an apologetic look. She nodded to Jaggedjaw and meowed in greeting. Reedpaw chirped a hello before starting to act more like a kit than an apprentice.

Jaggedjaw smirked, or, at least, that's what it looked like anyways. "That one has a lot of energy, doesn't he?" He asked, clearly talking about the young apprentice. He knew that gathering would probably start soon, but they had time for some conversation before ShadowClan and Windclan arrived.

"Yes he does," Cinderflower looked at the apprentice beside her leapt up when they talked about him. Dirt covered his fur and was messed up as he looked at everyone with a kitty grin. It took everything in the grey cat's power to not start grooming the young cat like he was one of her own kits. She rolled her eyes instead, "maybe helping you with gather herbs or cleaning the elder's den will help teach him to calm down".

Reedpaw whined at this comment and started grooming himself to try and show he could be mature. He was spiked when a thunderclan apprentice leapt onto his tail and the two started play fighting.

Lionstar reached the top of the hill overlooking Fourtrees, gazing down at the others there. "It seems ThunderClan and RiverClan have arrived. No sign of WindClan or ShadowClan." The SkyClan leader said to himself, quietly. He flicked his tail, motioning for his clanmates to follow him down to Fourtrees. As they reached the bottom, Lionstar leaped up to the Great Rock, nodding in respect to Flintstar and the RiverClan leader.

Cinderflower noticed that lionstar had arrived and looked up to the high rock to watch the leaders. Reedpaw and his friend, Bluepaw, were still rolling playing behind her and she let out a loud meow of pain when Reedpaw stepped on her tail stub harshly. She turned away from the Highrock to reprimand the apprentice.

Last edited:
Emberstripe hissed with annoyance. "When are the other Clans going to get here?" He asked aloud. "They're way late! We should have started ages ago!" He realized that he was sounding like a complaining kit. "I mean, how long does it take to get here? Not usually this long, that's for sure."

Scarlet watched the clan cats from one of the large trees surrounding the clearing her eyes scarlet red which had given her the name of scarlet by her mother talon a rouge like her she unlike other rouges helped cats if they where injured in battle when they had ended as she watched them she looked up "you still love him done you mother" she muttered to the stars above the 8 month old meowth knew all she needed to about hunting as she was forced to learn at a very young age unlike the clan cats.

"Maybe there was an incident between ShadowClan and WindClan, which is why they're not here?" Jaggedjaw suggested, standing up from his relaxed position and stretching. "There have definitely been some feuds between two different Clans before. What would disturb me, though, is that if that is the case, why haven't we heard anything about it? I talked to WindClan's Medicine Cat at the last gathering, and everything seemed fine." He continued.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Lionstar paced back and forth for a few minutes after SkyClan had arrived, beginning to get impatient. "ShadowClan and WindClan might not be coming." He said, looking at the RiverClan and ThunderClan leaders. "We should begin the Gathering now, while there is still moonlight left." He said.

"If they are not going to show, we should just start. Maybe they didn't fell like getting their paws wet due to the rain," Cinderflower commented after she had finished with Reedpaw and Bluepaw. The Riverclan warrior looked to the sky and frowned at home late it was getting. She looked around at the clearing of cats and noticed how antsy they were getting, even Reedpaw and Bluepaw were starting to tire.

Lightpaw was bored,having not been allowed to go to the Gathering,instead he just toyed with a stray twig,in front of the apprentice den...
Nothing much was going on,the Elders just yowled at each other,leaving no-one but a single warrior to keep them from fighting,however they didn't even notice the warrior. Lightpaw snickered at this conflict. (I AM ALIVE)

Deltafang shrugged. "I'm okay with waiting. It helps me get caught up with the other clans," He meowed to Cinderflower, letting out a mrrow of amusement. He nodded to the 'paws. "Riverclan clearly has some bright apprentices. No doubt they'll make a strong addition to the clan," Deltafang commented.

"The will if they learn when and where it is appropriate to act like kits," she teased in the younger cats directions. She looked around , ears flicking about as she checked for noise. She licked her chest, grooming the fur there before looking towards where the leaders sat.

Last edited:
Deltafang nodded in agreement. "Still, it's not everyday you get to act like kits. So many things to worry about as you get older." Deltafang blinked at the leaders who were conversing. "Hey, when do we start. It's clear that ShadowClan and WindClan aren't gonna be here for a while."

Cinderflower nodded her head and laid down, grooming her ears and paws as she yawned. She stretched and looked at the leaders, "if they don't start soon then we might not have any moonlight left".
She rested her head on her paws as she laid down, trying to not fall asleep.