• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Ilossa Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piper was sitting on a bench grooming Static. " we can't win battles if we don't look good." she said, earning a laugh from her and Static. " alright River, your turn." Piper said, and started to polish Staryu's red gem.

Diamond had made it to Snowman City. "Another, ridiculous name." Diamond snickered. He walked to the Arena, and started training for the Gym.

Riolu: 16

Ace goes to the Gym in Soft wind city" man that name is weird..because its like a storm here..well now i really need a fire type "he sees a Vulpix walking near the gym with no trainer "huh i wonder if i has a trainer. ..ok go Pichu and use Thundershock on it " Pichu uses Thundershock and the Vulpix growls and uses tackle " dodge pichu and then use thundershock again..man you need more moves than just tackle and thundershock.." Pichu uses thundershock again and the vulpix slows down" yes .." the vulpix uses Ember "ah dodge Pichu "Pichu gets hit "hang in their pichu and use tackle " pichu uses tackle "ok go pokeball " he waits 3 seconds and then he then hears the ball click "yes we did it"

After arriving 1 hour late to the lab, professor Alex had given Guido his Pokedex and 5 pokeballs. He feel the need of capturing a new pokemon, just to have something better than that Budew. He walked to the nearest forest and looked around him. The only thing he founded was an small red worm.
"Hmm, whatever" he mumbled "Go Budew"
The tiny piece of green garbage, as Guido liked to call it, jumped out of the pokeball smiling.
"Very well, use Tackle"
Budew run to the red worm and hit it with all its strenght which wasn't much
But the little worm was even weaker than Budew so it fainted. Guido sighed and threw a pokeball. The red light twinkled three times and then it made click.
With the Pokedex, Guido registered a Wurmple.
"Great..." he complained

Form:
Name:jessie&james
Description:two members of team rocket trying to steal other trainers pokemon
Starter:meowth,seviper,cacnea
Wish:to get a promotion
Region:unknown
jessie:"perpare for trouble"
james:"make it double!"
jessie:"to protect the world from devastaion"
james:"to unite all peoples with in are nation"
jessie:"to denounce the evils of truth and love"
james:"to extend are reach to the stars above
jessie:"jessie"
james:"james"
jessie"team rocket,blasts off at the speed of light"
james:"surrender now or perpare to fight fight fight!"
meowth:"meowth thats right"

*they float in there meowth balloon*
jessie:"time to give us your pokemon!"
james:"and if you dont we will use force!"
jessie:"GO SEVIPER!"
james:"GO CACNEA
cacnea:cacnea!*translation:HUGS*
james:"NO NOT ME THEM OW OW THE THORNS"

" oh great, trouble...Static, River, We leveled up a lot on those trainers back there, and I think we are in good shape." Piper said, the rest were in whispers. Piper tried to make herself look as nice, innocent, and childish as possible.
*they float in there meowth balloon*
jessie:"time to give us your pokemon!"
james:"and if you dont we will use force!"
jessie:"GO SEVIPER!"
james:"GO CACNEA
cacnea:cacnea!*translation:HUGS*
james:"NO NOT ME THEM OW OW THE THORNS"

" oh great, trouble...Static, River, We leveled up a lot on those trainers back there, and I think we are in good shape." Piper said, the rest were in whispers. Piper tried to make herself look as nice, innocent, and childish as possible.
Jessie:"if you dont give us your pokemon we will just take them from you"
James:"and we will get away"
meowth:"this wont work"
Jessie:"SHUT UP YOU STUPID CAT POKEMON"
*jessie continues yelling at meowth in the meowth air balloon*

Jessie:"if you dont give us your pokemon we will just take them from you"
James:"and we will get away"
meowth:"this wont work"
Jessie:"SHUT UP YOU STUPID CAT POKEMON"
*jessie continues yelling at meowth in the meowth air balloon*
You leave her alone team Rocket! Said Jag after he saw Jessie and James

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Script format post, one-line posts, short posts, further rule violations... Good grief. Some of you clearly aren't learning your lessons.

Thread locked, and this time some actual warnings are handed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.