• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Ikora Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier got up, covered in dirt. "I... I'm Ok.." was all he could make out before he fell again. Star pushed him up and made sure he was ok.

"Hey! Don't leave me for that Beedrill swarm over there to eat... wait... Oh no. RUN!" Xavier blurted out before running into the forest and dragging Star with him.

(OOC: Just for the record, Flint is a Pansear, though I can see how you got confused. Also, did I make a mistake, or is Xavier's name Ryan now?)

"Woah, woah," Hester snatched the monkey out of the air, turning her back to Star to defend Flint. "no need to get violent with him, he just thought you were trying to cheat Xavier." She turned the upside-down monkey right-side-up, scolding him briefly. "Flint, that was rude. Don't do anything like that to our fellow trainers ever again." He hung his head at the scolding, and Hester went to help Star in pulling Xavier up.

"Well, you got your Eevee, you and your pal can be on your way now." Even though Flint caused the confusion, she didn't think he deserved to be roughed up so quickly. She didn't like that short tempered green-hair boy.

She turned back around, arms crossed, to find herself alone. Everyone else had bailed, and she could see why. A swarm of Beedrill were charging in, and from the commotion, they were none too pleased.

Easton dashed after him not knowing where he was going but not caring either. " HEY Chill Frost breath!! " The Vanillite blasted the swarm with ice.

(OOC: Sorry I'm doing two RPS at once and I'm getting confused. Its Xavier)

"Star! use Take Down on the Beedrill!" Xavier shouted as he ran.
Star shot forward and hit many Beedrill.

Peavey had just broken through the treeline, having left his post with Shane to follow Hester, only to be swept up in her arms as she tried to flee.

"C'mon kid, we gotta go." She called to Easton. His Vanillite was holding his own, but at the rate that the Beedrill were swarming in, he had no chance alone. With Flint under her right arm, she struggled to carry the significantly-heavier Peavey, and the ever-troublesome Pansear wriggled from her grasp with a snarl, leaping into the air and blasting a chunk of the swarm with incinerate. Like she predicted, the swarm was quickly overwhelming both her and Easton from the looks of it. She ran towards the boy to help, with Flint vaulting again off of her back and Peavey firing off electricity from the ground.

"You can be cocky about it later." She gripped Flint by the scruff of his neck with her right hand, and held Peavey's socket arm with her left as the trainer duo dashed off into the forest. Flint was still facing the action as he was carried, and continued spitting off bouts of fire at the Beedrills as they gave chase.

"Well.... That... Was... Fun..." Xavier said, breathing in deeply as he stopped and told Star to take them out. The fire plus this caused them all to faint.

One of the Beedrill attempted to get up. Xavier noticed this and grabbed a ball from his belt. He threw it at the Beedrill and sucessfully caught it.

My very first caught pokemon!
Wow.... I bet it's really strong!

Isaiah sent out his Eevee.He crouched down petted it."I'm going to name you Yosei,okay?" Isaiah told her.

"Vee,vee!" Eevee squeaked with delight.Max smiled.

"Well uh, a double attack against Flint and a swarm of ravenous Beedrill later... everything turned out pretty okay? Congrats on the capture Xavier." Hester patted him on the back. "And congrats to you too, Isaiah was it? Sorry again about the misunderstanding with Flint. He'd never try to actually steal your Pokemon."

"Welp, guess I'm gonna go back with Shane and the others. Don't lag too far behind Xavier." Peavey gave a grunt out of courtesy, and Flint hopped up back to his place at her shoulder, ready to disappear into the brush.

Xavier sent out the Beedrill and sprayed it with a potion. It fully healed and proceded to get up and notice what just happened. It posed to attack, but stood down once it realized who healed him.

"Hey buddy, you ok? I'm gonna call you... Carlos."

Pokémon: Beedrill
Name: Carlos
Moves:Twinneedle
Toxic spikes
Fury attack
Iron defence

(OOC: Remember to do this with any new pokemon)

"Well I don't see why not. Shane and Robby strike me as the leaders of the group, so you'd have to ask them first, but hey, if they put up with me, they'll put up with anyone." She flashed a friendly smile, simultaneously trying to get Flint to stop digging in her backpack.

"Anyway, I wonder what is up next..." Xavier said as he pulled a map out of his backpack. "I can't even tell where we are! Can somebody help me read this?"

Okay well I guess I'll just follow you there since I don't know where your going,"
(OOC: okay I'll do it too
Pokémon: Espurr
Name: Link
Moves: Confusion, Tackle, Scratch, Growl

Isaiah looked at Xavier's map.

He pointed to a bunch of trees,"We're in this forest.We go this way,"He pointed south,"We get to the next town."

"Ok! Let's grab everyone and move out!" Xavier said before marching out of the forest. Star and Carlos followed him, the latter reluctantly.

Isaiah followed Xavier and put his hood.He didn't know what to think about everyone he's met so far.Were they nice?Were they evil?The one thing he knew what they weren't secretive....because he was the secretive one.

Last edited:
((OOC- Guys, take your time and write longer posts, we're trying to entertain the people, remember))

Shane heard the commotion coming from down the river and decided to check it out. He charged in with Sylphid and Sacred on each shoulder, only to notice the swarm of Beddrill attack Hester, Xavier, and two other kids. One he recognized as Easton, the kid who he invited to come to the Ikora Region. He saw that Easton started to run away, and the Beedrills all swarmed to Hester so he yelled out to Sylphid to use the move Fairy Wind. Sylphid hopped into the air and blew pink-tinted wind at the Beedrills, knocking them all back, to give Hester more time to react.

Easton looked excited and said "Yay, we are finally able to get to the next town this is so amazing the second town in the Ikora region," Link and Chill looked just as excited as Easton.

"I want to go explore this place!" Xavier said to the group. He quickly ran over to the
nearest building, a Pokémon Center.
He walked inside to find that the place was huge. There was a Nurse in the center with pink hair and a friendly smile. A couple of people were just standing around or talking to each other. A computer was located on the left. Ryan thought it was a "PC" his mother told him about. It let you store pokemon and send them to the professor. There was a couple cashiers on the left side, selling items like Pokeballs and Potions. He turned to leave before a smokescreen covered his vision.

Ryan could make out two black shapes coming in and running towards him. Ryan told Star to hit them, but it was too late. All of his pokemon were knocked out cold, and he was as well.

(OOC: I am leaving you guys with this for now. I gtg.)

Easton started to follow Xavier when he noticed something move at the Far side of the forest, it looked like a person, in fact a few people.They were coming closer and they did't look friendly. He built up the nerve to yell at them but they yelled first "FOR TEAM SHADOW!!" ((OOC: I'm leaving you guys know I might be on in the morning though)

"XAVIER?!EASTON?!" Isaiah yelled,looking for them.He coughed.

"Mirai!Use psychic to clear the smoke!" He yelled.Isaiah saw Mirai's eyes turn white and everything was clear.When he saw everything,Isaiah saw Xavier and his pokemon knocked out.He ran over to Xavier and checked his pulse.

Isaiah sighed,"He's unconscious."Isaiah looked around and saw two people in dark clothes.Isaiah got up and told Yosei and Mirai,"Ready for a battle?"Both seemed ready.

"Okay!Mirai use psychic and pick up those guys!Yosei use quick attack!" Isaiah screamed.They followed their trainer's orders.The people were put down and retreated.Isaiah was now frustrated.

"Easton!" He yelled,"Get over here!"

Hester heard Xavier cry out as he fell, and she lunged without thinking to catch him and his Pokemon. Unsurprisingly, the gases in the air that they'd first anticipated to be smoke quickly filled the lungs of her and her Pokemon, knocking her and Flint down to the floor, unconscious. Peavey, however, wouldn't go down so easily. His vital spirit helped him stand, though a bit woozy, and with a bit of feeling his way through the dark, he was ready to join the fight against Team Shadow.

(OOC: Sorry this one's so short. I've gotta go too. Although, I have to say, doesn't it feel a little godmode-y I guess to clear smoke away with psychic?)

Status
Not open for further replies.