• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be?

I hear you and feel the same way about that as well. I would go up to the creator sof Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and tell them how sick it is. I loved the House of Mouse, but since then, I would have expected another TV-G rated Mickey cartoon, but instead he does some freaking shitty TV-Y show!

Hn....

I would meet the band members of Tokio Hotel. Not just Bill or Tom Kaulitz, but Georg and Gustav as well. Their music influenced me a lot, and not to mention, Tokio Hotel TV was absolutely hilarious. Even if they are actually a bunch of obnoxious snobs, it'd be nice to see my idols.

I would also like to see Tim Curry and David Bowie, for their outstanding performances in The Rocky Horror Picture Show and Labyrinth (respectively.)

Chris Farley, the funniest celeb I could think of to bad he's dead. RIP Chris

But out of any living people out there I'd have to say Ralph Macchio played Daniel In the "Karate Kid", the greatest inspiration in my life right next to "Vision Quest."

I would love to meet Zakk Wylde. He is my favorite guitarist, and I wouldn't mind chatting with him and maybe learning a thing or two.