• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join If Pokemon Was Realistic

"Sorry ma'am, but Apollo and I have to leave, my parents will be wondering where I am, thanks so much for having us over! Bye guys!

"Ralts!"

And with that Ajax and Apollo left to go home, teleporting their way speedily albeit a few painful mistakes, and ate dinner with his family.

"I'm Aaron," Aaron said shyly, "I live down the street a bit. I've seen you in Ms. Brown's class as well. You seem really nice."
Aaron petted Lillipup, and hugged Mimikyu as he looked at his empty plate.

"Thanks!" Ben said, laughing. He noticed Aaron's plate was empty, and Aaron seemed to be looking at it for a while. "Are you still hungry? My mom also made enchiladas." He looked at his other friends. "You guys can have some too!"

"Well, I have my friend over here, Sharptooth! Say hi, buddy!" The Gible sat on Aaron's head with a happy look on his face. "Sharptooth!" Ben scolded. "Get down from there!"

Rose whimpered and started to run to a house and knocked as best she could as she did she heard a silvania and tenced up but kept knocking which soon turned to banging as she felt ghosts fear and pain

"Hmm?" Ben jerked up at a frantic banging on their door. Man, everyone was coming to his house! He ran to the front door and opened it to find one of his classmates from school, covered in scratches on her face and whimpering with fear. "Oh, man," Ben breathed. "Are you okay? Mom! Come here! This girl needs some help! Here, come inside." Ben led the girl into the house.

Last edited:
((OOC: Already been aproved~))
Name: Kai Wattson
Partner: Rockruff
Friends: None so far, but will befriend someone eventually.
Personality: Rather peppy around those he's comftorable with, excited when around new Pokemon.
Appearance: Messy brown hair, amber eyes, beige shorts, unbuttoned Alolan shirt and sandals.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kai stood in his backyard, saying out commands to his Rockruff who at the time was battling a Pikipek. "That's right, Rockruff! Use Rock Throw!" He cheered, pumping a fist into the air.
"Bwark, bwark!" His Rockruff barked, sending rocks hurling at the Pikipek. The rocks had made the Pikipek faint upon contact. Kais Rockruff ran back to Kai, barking happily.
"You did good, Rockruff! Someday you'll evolve into a mighty Lycanroc!" Kai said, scratching his Rockruffs ears. Rockruff yipped in agreement.

She did so her left eye being closed making her completely blind as she could hardly see out of her right eye scene she was born she feared she was going to stay ligily blind because of the gash on her left eye knowing the sparows talon had went past her eye lid and touched her eye if she was she knew her mother would never let her go on her journey even with rose.

-rose pov- The red ralts looked at her and touched her hand with a smile she knew her friend and sister in all but species and blood would be able to see she knew winters mother was hard on winter because she wanted the best for her but she would do everything in her power to help winter go on her journey if it was the last thing she ever did she would make it happen.

((OOC: Already been approved))
Name: Jacob Parks
Partner: Shinx
Friends: Will make some
Personality: Nerdy, shy, quiet, clever, afraid of large Pokémon
Appearance: Short brown hair, grey-blue eyes, grey trousers, blue polo shirt

Jacob shuck his foot. Shinx just wouldn't let go. "I'm trying to read a book Shinx!" Shinx attempted to grab the book and pull it down. He wanted to play, but Jacob wanted to read. "Shinx, what do you want to play?" Jacob said slightly annoyed. He loved Shinx, Shinx was his best friend, but he could be stubborn. Shinx started to run before Jacob got up. "Shinx, wait up! I need to put the book away!" Jacob quickly ran upstairs and put the book back, but Shinx was already across the road. "Oh no..." Jacob thought. He crossed the road carefully and saw where Shinx went. He always knew Shinx was curious. But shinx had never been so curious that he wanted to see the commotion at somebody else house. Shinx tried with all his might to bang on the door and get the resident's attention. Jacob got there to late.

Kai heard the banging from next door. "Huh? Where's that comin' from?" He thought aloud, now walking to the end of the fence surrounding the backyard, his Rockruff following close behind. Taking a peek through a hole in the fence, he saw the Shinx and some other kid. "Another Pokemon? Cool!" He said excitedly. "C'mon, Rockruff! Hold on onto my shirt!" Kai said, Rockruff nodding in agreement.
"Bwark, bwark!" Rockruff barked, biting onto the loose end of Kais shirt.
"Ok, let's go!" Kai said, now climbing over his fence. He held himself over the fence, now sitting on the ledge. "Oi', you there!" He called, looking down at Jacob. Rockruff swung itself onto Kais lap, looking at Jacob expectantly.

"Um... Hello," said Jacob nervously. He had never been good at talking to people. He walked nearer to the fence. Shinx stared gleefully at the Rockruff. Shinx did want to play, no matter if it was man or 'mon. Shinx sent out a small spark of electricity in delight, jumping up and down on Jacob's foot. Jacob then realised something, "Oh, my name is Jacob, I've just moved it with Shinx here. He can be a rascal, banging on people's door and chasing the local Pidgeys and Pikipeks." He looked down at Shinx. Shinx was a rascal, but Shinx was his rascal.

Kai nodded. "I see, so you're new here?" He jumped down the fence with ease. "Nice to meet ya, Jacob! I'm Kai." Kai greeted, holding out his hand. His Rockruff looked back up at Jacob, its tongue lolling out the side of its mouth.
"Waff, waff!" It barked, seemingly repeating what Kai had just said.

"Man, what's all the commotion outside?" Ben muttered. "Mom! Can you take care of my friends for me? I'm gonna go see what's going on out there."
Ben opened the door to see two kids, a Shinx, and a Rockruff conversing on the sidewalk. "Hey! Are you guys new here? I haven't seen you before."

Kai and his Rockruff turned to Ben. "Oh, hey! Yeah, we're new here." He gave a small wave in greeting. "Name's Kai, and you?" Kai asked, looking expectant for an answer. Rockruff looked up at Ben too, the same expression on its muzzle.

Winter looked at the woman with a frown and backEd away felling like something was wrong in the house but what it was she couldn't tell it was probably her anxiety flaring up but she still felt like something was off

"Um... Hello Ben, I'm Jacob and this is Shinx." said Jacob introducing himself, "Sorry about Shinx attempting to knock on your door, it was rude of him." Shinx bit him gentle on the foot. "He likes to have all the attention."

Winter sat on the couch her left eye being bandaged and rose sat beside her worry on the red ralts face as she watched winter pick at the bandage and tears falling down her right eye

"Sure, Ben! I'd like to meet some new people!" He chuckled, Rockruff returning with a happy yip. "So, who's that in there?" Kai asked, pointing at Winter inside.

"Oh, that's one of my classmates. She came to my house injured, so I asked Mom to help her out. Some of my friends are upstairs; you can go introduce yourself. I'll keep an eye on her." Ben said, gesturing at the injured school girl.

She looked up at him "a bird attacked me it was mostly orange with black and pink on it I didn't get a very good look at it and I don't know any of the Pokemon her sorry if it's not any help" she said softly putting a hand to her bandaged eye

"It's fine," Ben soothed her. "Let's just worry about fixing you up, okay?" He gently started to unwrap her bandages. "I'm gonna have to put on new bandages. Is that okay?"

Yeah I guess um can you not tell my mom where I am or what happened please?" She asked as she watched him with her good eye thatcher was barely able to see out of

Ben finished wrapping up the bandages. "Alright, that should be good for now. Take it easy though, okay?" He leaned over to face Rose. "Rose, I want you take extra care of Winter, all right?"

Rose nodded as she would have even if he hadn't said that. "Hehe if it's one thing she loves Andi's good stirs taking care of me" she said hugging rose with a grin on her face

Kai nodded and stumbled upstairs, his Rockruff too. Upon arriving upstairs, Kai looked around. "... Cool place..." He thought aloud. Looking around, he saw a small hallway that had a few doors, one of them slightly open with some chatter emitting from inside.
"Waf...?" His Rockruff softly barked.
"Yeah, I think that might be where Ben said his friends are!" Kai whisper-yelled excitedly, now walking over to the room.