• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

High School RP Discussion

Okay, so the actual RP thread can be found here:
http://pokecharms.com/threads/high-school-rp.15024/
Rules for the RP (These can also be found on the thread itself, but they were also added here because of reasons):
1. No excessive swearing! I mean, a little swearing is okay, in reasonable situations. But don't go like **************************************** for the entire post.
2. Try to be realistic! Don't go all Ayano Aishi and start dropping dumbells from the school roof onto other students. Also, try not to murder anyone unless they give you their consent, I guess????
3. NO MARY SUES PLEASE. Sorry, but I'm the type of person who might devote her entire future to anti-sue/stu campaigns. So please, please don't create overly narcissistic characters.
And everything else from the roleplay rules that can be found here:
http://pokecharms.com/threads/general-role-play-rules.123/
School rules:
School rules are rules that should be obeyed in the school, though if your character is feeling particularly rebellious, you may break them. Keep in mind that if teachers catch you breaking any rules, you may have to follow this format of punishment:
- If you break a rule for the first or second time, you will get a scolding from the teacher who witnessed you breaking it and get lunch detentions for a week
- If you break a rule three times, you will either get another month of daily detentions or get suspended for a day, depending on the teacher's impression of your character
- The fourth time you break a rule, you will get suspended for a week
- The fifth time, you will get suspended for a month
- The sixth time, you will be expelled unless you can explain your motive very clearly.
- The seventh time, you will be expelled not matter what
Rule no. 1: Do not make a mess in the halls. The janitors have a hard enough time already.
Rule no. 2: Since Lakewood is a boarding school, clean up your own dorms. The janitors will not go into your rooms. No exceptions.
Rule no. 3: If you cause a gigantic spectacle or racket during class (not like shout-out-the-answers-out-loud kind, but the screaming-your-head-off-and-throwing-things-around kind), you will be punished accordingly
Rule no. 4: Students will not go into the dorms of other students unless they are given clear permission to.
Rule no. 5: Stealing from fellow students will result in automatic expulsion
Rule no. 6: Purposely harming another student, mentally or physically, will result in a one-week suspension
Rule no. 7: You do NOT go into other people's dorms unless you have permission
And, um, if you find a loophole, please contact me ASAP.
You will need to fill this form out for your character:
Name:
Year:
Personality:
Backstory (optional, if it's special. If they lived a completely ordinary life, then you may leave this part blank):
Appearance:
Anything else:​

Last edited:
Name: Fred Bloggs
Year: 8
Personality: Arrogent, self-centred, spoilt. Has a massive ego and looks down on anyone else, even teachers. A coward at heart though
Backstory: None
Appearance: Tall and thin with dark hair and eyes
Anything else:

I have a feeling this kid will get expelled quite quickly...

Name: Fred Bloggs
Personality: Arrogant, self-centred, spoilt. Has a massive ego and looks down on anyone else, even teachers. A coward at heart though
Backstory: None
Appearance: Tall and thin with dark hair and eyes
Anything else:

I have a feeling this kid will get expelled quite quickly...
Okay, accepted! I have a feeling this will be fun

Note: Fred Bloggs is the worst kind of Arrogant Brat, the one who can actually back up his claims. He is smart and unlike most jerks, will not stop for anything because he cannot see what he is doing is wrong :)

Oh, right. I also need my own character. I'll just use my standard character:
Name: Kayenne
Age (14-17?): 14
Personality: Kayenne is very loyal and will never betray her friends, family, or loved ones in general. She is also quite creative and honest, and on the rare occasions where she does lie, she does so extremely well.
Backstory (optional, if it's special. If they lived a completely ordinary life, then you may leave this part blank): Nah, nothing special in this RP. I've already made her suffer enough in other RPs.
Appearance: Shoulder-length black hair with a white streak in it, gray eyes.
Anything else: No. In this RP her character may be a bit more boring than in other RPs...

Note: Fred Bloggs is the worst kind of Arrogant Brat, the one who can actually back up his claims. He is smart and unlike most jerks, will not stop for anything because he cannot see what he is doing is wrong :)
Okay. That's the kind of person my archenemy irl is, except that she's a girl. I learned that the best way to get back at them is to punch them right in the nose. :)

That kind of person is mine IRL too, although the Nose punching thing may not be the best idea if he/she has the guts to go to the principal...

That kind of person is mine IRL too, although the Nose punching thing may not be the best idea if he/she has the guts to go to the principal...
True... but there was a security camera behind me, and I would have proof that she provoked me first if she dares go to the principal.

Name: Natasha Elesta
Personality: Natasha is a very adventurous girl she wants to make the most of her time in high school before its finished, shes a very friendly person and can be very persuasive when she wants to be and can also talk her way out of anything she doesn't want to do.
Backstory (optional, if it's special. If they lived a completely ordinary life, then you may leave this part blank): nothing to special
Appearance: She has waist low purple hair & silver eyes
Anything else: nope

Last edited:
Name: Natasha Elesta
Personality: Natasha is a very adventurous girl she wants to make the most of her time in high school before its finished, shes a very friendly person and can be very persuasive when she wants to be and can also talk her way out of anything she doesn't want to do.
Backstory (optional, if it's special. If they lived a completely ordinary life, then you may leave this part blank): nothing to special
Appearance: She has waist low purple hair & silver eyes
Anything else: nope
Accepted! Just start whenever you like.

This seems interesting
Name: Jack Devlin
Year: 9
Personality: Jack is usually kind and sometimes Arrogant, He is pretty serious if opposed or Threatened
Backstory: He lived a pretty normal life but insisted his parents for him to do Free running (Parkour) which he did do
Appearance: Jack has Messy Black hair and Yellow eyes
Anything else: Good at Free running (Parkour) as stated in Backstory

Name: Kathleen Chaser
Personality: She is a social butterfly. She likes to meet new people. She is really against haters.
Backstory: just a normal life with an older and younger brother. Played soccer and did marshal arts.
Appearance: She has short brown hair that covers her green eyes.
Anything else: she can complete hold herself in any battle, either with thoughts or fists.

Name: Steven potter (I dunno?!)
Personality: nice and funny but a hard nut to crack
Backstory: Will only tell his best friend (of which he has none)
Appearance: Tall thin short blue hair with a black hoodie,blue tea shirt,black jeans and green shoes
Anything else: has a bad history and has no friends

I'm guessing you have a friend named Garry then, sorry but inside jokes aren't as funny to people not in on them. In fact if any of my friends saw me using the name Fred Bloggs they would die of laughter

Oh, right.
This seems interesting
Name: Jack Devlin
Personality: Jack is usually kind and sometimes Arrogant, He is pretty serious if opposed or Threatened
Backstory: He lived a pretty normal life but insisted his parents for him to do Free running (Parkour) which he did do
Appearance: Jack has Messy Black hair and Yellow eyes
Anything else: Good at Free running (Parkour) as stated in Backstory
Accepted!
Name: Kathleen Chaser
Personality: She is a social butterfly. She likes to meet new people. She is really against haters.
Backstory: just a normal life with an older and younger brother. Played soccer and did marshal arts.
Appearance: She has short brown hair that covers her green eyes.
Anything else: she can complete hold herself in any battle, either with thoughts or fists.
Accepted!
Name: Steven potter (I dunno?!)
Personality: nice and funny but a hard nut to crack
Backstory: Will only tell his best friend (of which he has none)
Appearance: Tall thin short blue hair with a black hoodie,blue tea shirt,black jeans and green shoes
Anything else: has a bad history and has no friends
Okay, great! Accepted.
Just start whenever

Name: Rostov Ivanov
Personality: Rather adventurous, but also quiet around large groups of people, an introvert.
Backstory: Well, Rostov himself has lived quite an ordinary life, although he spent most of it in Russia but then he was transfered here.
Appearance: Like any other typical russian males, just not as "russian" as other russians, however he does look foward to being 21 to drink some Vodka. Rostov has thick brown hair, he also often wears just a t-shirt and shorts, for he is used to the cold, onyx eyes, yada yada yada... 6ft. Often has a visible injury, but he just doesn't mind about it.
Anything else: He enjoys wrestling any bears he could find. Kek.

Last edited:
Name: Rostov Ivanov
Personality: Rather adventurous, but also quiet around large groups of people, an introvert.
Backstory: Well, Rostov himself has lived quite an ordinary life, although he spent most of it in Russia but then he was transfered here.
Appearance: Like any other typical russian males, just not as "russian" as other russians, however he does look foward to being 21 to drink some Vodka. Rostov has thick brown hair, he also often wears just a t-shirt and shorts, for he is used to the cold, onyx eyes, yada yada yada... 6ft. Often has a visible injury, but he just doesn't mind about it.
Anything else: He enjoys wrestling any bears he could find. Kek.
Accepted!
Also, I will be making the RP into a private soon. Maybe after 2 more roleplayers join? 3?

you know i just realized there's no gender option in the character forms so that means the schools rules involving genders are pretty much irrelevant arnt they???

you know i just realized there's no gender option in the character forms so that means the schools rules involving genders are pretty much irrelevant arnt they???
Oh, right. Shoot. I just knew I forgot something.
All RP'ers here, please state your gender now, or I will just assume your gender based on your current character form. I will change some of the school rules as well.

((I do hope I'm not too late to sign up or anything... Also we need an older character here xD))
Name: Rio Reis
Age (14-17?): 17
Year: 11
Personality: Impulsive, rash, sometimes rude, a sass that ruins wills to live, and a 'i do not tolerate BS' attitude. However, she is, in a way, an overbearing, all parts awesome, super cuddly, dorky, etc. kind and caring older sister you might have always wanted. I mean, she actually is an older sister so... While not rebellious, per say, she does have a tendency to break rules if she feels like it. Luckily, the only rule breaking only follows after she is provoked, but man oh man don't make Rio angry.

Backstory (optional, if it's special. If they lived a completely ordinary life, then you may leave this part blank): I wouldn't call it special... just out of the ordinary. She has two moms, and her "uncle" (one of the mom's best friends who acts as father figure because he lives with them/ was the sperm donor.) or more accurately, had. Her birth mother passed due to cancer, and her other mother quickly moved them to the opposite side of the country. Her mother is a scientist, and got a new, better paying job, but as a result payed little attention to her two daughters. Her uncle quite his old way of living, and completely turned his life around and joined the police. Rio was generally alright with how they lived, as she was content taking care of her sister, but soon enough once she was 14 she ran away. Two years later, after the tragic and unexplained murder of her sister (who was walking home from school), she turned to a life of beating the living pulp out of would be criminals. After parading about for a year as the infamous vigilante who used questionable methods, Draco, she was found by a reporter who eventually adopted her (after persuading her original family, first, with some help from her uncle concerning the legal stuff). They moved back to the opposite side of the country, again, and now Rio is enrolled in Lakewood Academy. Holy hell girl...

Appearance: She has raven colored hair, which is long and thick, filled with wave and curl and a just returned from the beach look. Her skin is a tan color, and she stands at a whopping (and intimidating) 5'11". Her eyes are a dark yet bright shade of emerald green, and she has a slightly rounded face and nose thanks to her Hawaiian mother. She does have a bit of a sharpness/elegance to her features, especially her eyebrows, thanks to her Egyptian father, but she still somehow manages to have a soft and kind look to her. It makes her a very open/approachable person, at least when she isn't fuming. She has one long strand of hair falling over the middle of her face, between her eyes to be exact, that is dyed gold. Leftover from her time as a vigilante, she has golden colored feathers woven into some sort of crest on the back of her hair. She has matching piercings on each ear, two simple lobe piercings and two in the cartilage.

Her clothing, well... the girl has some sense of logic in her brain. Usually it is a burgundy T-shirt with golden maple leaf collar. She wears dark grey, boot cut jeans, some beaten up dark red converse, and a sweatshirt that looks like an olive green vest with grey sleeves and hood. More often than not, when alone, the girl wears nothing but a black and grey sports top and booty shorts. She certainly has a lot of body confidence, because she is past the point of having a scarred body. In fact, it appropriately should be described as mangled.

I should mention she still has her original costume for Draco. Dragon eye contacts matching her eye color, some face paint, gloves with metal claws on top of her fingernails, boots with metal toes carved to resemble talons, somewhat. She has a pair of dark red, almost skin tight jeans, with a matching almost skin tight dark red jacket. Golden wings were painted onto the back of the jacket, and she even had a long scarf tied around her waist to look like a tail, this girl even went as far as getting fake fangs fitting for her teeth.

Anything else: Excellent at first aid, combat, covering up her tracks, not getting caught most of the time... well... moving on. She has cancer, but she doesn't know it yet. (Genetics...) Still goes out at night as Draco, but doesn't do it full time anymore, so Draco isn't seen as often in the newspaper. Great singer, but she actually hates people listening to her because she is such a shy little thing when it comes to her voice. Also a good surfer... because you know... used to live in Hawaii... oh and her favorite color isn't gold or red, it's actually blue, but she had a theme going.

I thought we needed an older, rough and tumble character on here, so here ya go. Oh goodness me I didn't realize it was this long I'm sorry...

Name: Duncan 'Lalna' Jones.

Age: Duncan is around 16, however he acts and sounds much older then he is, thanks to his mental gift.

Year: 11th to the school board, but technically he is only in his 6th year actually attending school, because of his 'gift'

Personality: Duncan may seem like a cold, shy, and smart person who thinks he is above humanity. However, to those who really get to know him, he is a very kind and sweet nerd, one who is very brilliant. But secretly, he truly seeks some sort of romance. Also, he has a very charming and lovely British accent, one that one would like to listen to for hours. Finally, Duncan seems to have a little problem with having little mews and growls spontaneously and unexpectedly, perhaps due to a slight mental instability.

Backstory: Duncan is a brilliant British science prodigy. He was enlisted in the British military(as a scientist) at a young age of 15 due to his Intellegence. However, when he was once in a military academy, he was kicked out due to doing a science experiment on nuclear isotopes that lead to a small nuclear blast, destroying the large science lab. Now he is forced to go to a regular school in America dispite his massive intellect and capabilities, mostly to gain social skills and learn how to follow orders better.

Apperance: Duncan is a light skinned male with blond hair and a slightly skinny build. He is about 6' 5" and has some short soft fur(which is strangely a golden-red colour) covering his body from a rare genetic disorder. He has little muscle tone and seems to be always wearing a lab coat with goggles above his head. He wears a decent long sleeve cotton shirt underneath that he will change to a different colour depending on how he feels waking up, which is normally a light blue or a black. He also seems to have a rucksack which all of his equipment and such is in should he even feel the need to do chemistry or other forms of science.

Other: Duncan is an intellectual genius and at times he will look down on others who do not share his mental gift. However, the gift has a downside, which is basically his physical abilities will be hindered, and no matter how much he goes to the gym he will always stay physically weakened.

(Sorry for the short bio, but unfortunately I have writers block currently and don't have the patience or mindset right now to make a decent sized bio... Sorry...)

Last edited: