• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Halloween RP

Welcome to my (maybe yearly) RP. This RP will end on October 31st, at midnight. Here you start at a Halloween party and things get creepy, and spooky. There will be puzzles to solve, not everything will be a puzzle. We will also be fighting some, so you may have powers and/or weapons for your character. I am accepting only accepting 3 more people.
Rules:
  • Follow the General RP rules
  • No more than to Character per person
  • No op characters
  • No character with invincible or healing powers, it may be a witch.
  • Keep pokemon out of here
  • Romance is allowed but keep it at most a medium, don't go over the roof with it. (Like TVMA stuff)
  • Keep the gore down please
  • Post your character form as a spoiler
  • You posts but be at least 3 sentences
  • Ask me on my profile or in a private message before posting on here with the form, but make sure i allow you in here
Form:
Name:
Personality:
Appearence:
Family/Relatives/Friends:

People allowed to post here:
@Julie63
@AshGreninja (me)
@Canpan
@Blu Ace
@Kat The Eevee
@chredwards
@SMRPG64
@VulpixNinetales
My Form:
Name: Flame
Powers/Weapons: 2 swords, a gun, fire and ice powers ( can form anything out of fire or ice)
Personality: kind, likes to be alone sometimes, smart, good fighter
Appearence: Green and red shoes, red shirt, blue pants, skull necklace, Red baseball cap
Family/Relatives/Friends: not in this RP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flame arrived at the party, he wasn't a big partier but it was a halloween party. He was hopping to scare someone, or just hang out. Maybe something cool would happen. They say every year at a Halloween party it gets haunted and things go weird. He was hoping it would happen.

Last edited:
Name:Alex, Age 15, powers/ weapons: fire, 1 sword, a shield, 2 pistols. Personality: Kind, is a loner sometimes, smart and a great fighter. Apearence: jeans, Black belt, pistal holster on belt, sword on hip, shield on other side, Black fingerless gloves, Red skull bracelets, Red shirt, Black leather jacket, skull necklace,Black mask that covers only around the eyes, dyed Mohawk that's red and black. Black boots.

Alex walks into the party, people give her looks. she feels out of place their, but she came to see what was happening to night. After all she was invited by the person who throws the party. she wasn't much of a partier but she heard rooomers and hope they weren't true. guys looked at her, trying to flirt with her not knowing she wasn't into them, but really she was into girls. she was going to try and enjoy the party as much as she can.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blare Had no idea why she was even going to this party. She hated social gatherings, especially with people near and that are her age. it's Not that Blare was shy, She was Just Sarcastic so most people hated her. Blare still wonders How Her Sweet Friend, Lilly invited her to this Party if she wasn't even going herself. Blare was thinking of ways she could make this party a bit more...interesting. "Maybe I Should use a spell and set the place on fire? nah, Too Overplayed. I know! I will Flood the House! No too well, Wet. Plus Jinx Hates Water" Jinx heard the word water and started to hiss. Most of the time when Blare said water, It met Jinx was getting a bath and Jinx Hated bathes. "I will Curse everyone to keep Eating until they explode! Yes! It is the perfect plan. But I will only do it if the party is real dull." Blare went to the Party and noticed a Whole lot of guys flirting. Blare just Rolled her Eyes. She was use to flirting, she lived beside a house full of 10 boys. Blare walked away from the boys and got herself a Drink and Stood against and started to watch some people who could not dance while Jinx Sat beside her.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/SPOILER
Name:Blare Inferno
Powers/Weapons: Magic Wand, She can cast a various of magic spells. She also is always wit her cat, Jinx
Personality:Blare is Sarcastic and "Cold" tempered. Blare isn't really one to socialize but will do so if she has too.
Appearance: Blare had Long Black, Wavy hair, Bright Brown Eyes, She is About 5ft 8 and She will not tell you her weight, She is wearing a Black Dress with a Emerald Pendant, and a Black Witch Hat.
Family/Relatives/Friends: Jinx, her Black Cat (Friend), Lilly (Friend)

Last edited:
Alex noticed blare and remember seeing her in school. Alex was a little hesitant to go over and talk to her. she was about to walk over to talk to her when a guy grabbed her and said. "Come on let's go have some fun" and she hit him but he grabbed her and and stopped her. he was a little drunk but has good reflexes.

Flame shot a fire ball at the dude. "If she doesn't want to go, then don't force her." Flame said. He really wanted the Halloween haunting to happen, but it was like a 1 in a trillion chance of it happening. No one knew who the person was who threw this party but the party was huge.

Blare was Sitting there when A Girl by the name of Alex grabbed they poor girl. She heard the guy say "Come on, Let's Go have some fun". Ugg, This is one of the reason why Blare hated parties like this. Blare Walked to the Guy with her wand and Jinx and Told the Drunk Guy "Look Mate, Let Go Of Her Or It's Not going to be pretty. I HATE it when drunk guys like try to take advantage of girls. IT MAKES ME SICK!" Blare's pendant was glowing green, which it did when her emotions got out of hand. "Poor Alex, No One should be treated that."Blare though bitterly in her head. Just as soon as her though was over she noticed a fireball going straight towards the guy. She and Jinx jumped out of the way so they wouldn't be hit.

[Name: Madame Fayola
Powers/Weapons: Madame Fayola can see into the future, but is not allow to tell anyone what she sees, her powers enhance when she smokes from her pipe. Madame Fayola has a black cane which has been modified to be very heavy which she can use to knock people round the head, but the cane also works as a shotgun.
Personality: Strict, snobbish, smart, mystical, superstitious, funny
Appearance: A small, fat, African woman with black hair tied in a large green silk headwrap. She wears a large matching green dress and green flats. A large black cane.
Family/Relatives/Friends: None that are relevant to the story.
Madame Fayola's cane tapped along the marble floor. She had never been to a party like this before. Her green headwrap felts heavy, there was a long thin wooden pipe sticking out the top. She took a long drag on it, and a splash of red and orange burned into her mind. Madame Fayola gasped before she went in. As she opened the door, a large orange flame narrowly missed her headwrap. Madame Fayola rolled her eyes at not thinking about the vision before. Looked at the sender of the flame. "Do you mind?" Madame Fayola growled, her ethnic accent made the voice roll out of her throat and onto her tongue. Her accent was loved by many.

Last edited:
Alex saids "thanks" to the guy who threw the fire ball. and looks at blare when the guy was now up set with Flame. I give the guy who grabbed me a look and walk towards blare and said "I saw you coming to help. thanks." and thinks everything happens and that the thing was going to happen that night.

Madame Fayola took another long drag of her pipe. This time she saw a large gang of men charging into her tribe, guns blazing. Madame Fayola's eyes pricked. She was about to cry. She dropped her pipe and her cane and covered her mouth, making a large clatter on the ground.

Then the lights cut out. Flame use his fire powers and lit up his hands to light up the room a bit. "This must be the thing I have been hearing about." Flame said walking around to see if everyone was still here.

Madame Fayola knelt on the ground, searching around for her cane, the lights cut out. She rolled her eyes, fumbling around. She finally came across her pipe. "There we go!" Madame Fayola stood up, squinting to see.

Flame was getting bored because nothing was happening then zombies started to come through the door. "Awesome!." Flame said. He started throwing fire balls at the zombies.

As the zombies came in fire glowed in Alex's hand, she didn't know about this power she had. she threw fire ball after fire ball at them. " this must of been what I heard about..." she said. Alex was terrified but keeled it together. She looked at Flame as he was doing the same thing as her.

Flame decided to mix this up a bit and unlit his hands and got his swords out and started attacking them with his swords. "This is too much fun." He said as the zombies stopped coming and the lights went back on. He put his swords back on his back and went to the others. "I guess we are lucky this year." Flame said to them.

Alex's hand unlit and she said " I guess you right. but something still doesn't feel right." Alex felt like that wasn't the only thing bad that was going to happen that Halloween night . Alex walked to the bathroom and found a letter addressed to her. she read it and it was a warning for her to leave with the others from someone.

"What?" Madame Fayola cried, she picked up her cane and clicked the top back. Large shots came from the two barrels. The gun rang out through the room and made a tremendous spark as it shot. "How can this be fun?" Madame Fayola said, dropping the 'h' with her accent and extending the "i" in this to sound like "thees".

"Well, i like horror, and this fits perfectly because i get to fight!" Flame said to her. "Anyways I wonder what will happen next." The furniture began to float around. "I guess this." He said.

Madame Fayola wasn't sure what she had just gotten herself into. She wasn't sure if this was a game or some evil presence. She took a drag from her pipe again. She saw the floating objects soaring towards her and slamming into her. Madame Fayola ducked, seconds later a couch zoomed over Madame Fayola's head. Madame Fayola stuck to the ground on her knees.

Alex came back out to the floating furniture and remembered the note. Alex pulled it out of he pocket and handed it to flame and said. " I found this in the bathroom. thought I should show you it." she said worried of what my happen that night.

Flame read the note and just threw it across the room. "I dont care, you can leave if you want but im not leaving." He said shooting a chair with fire ball. The furniture stopped floating and they fell through the floor. "I wonder whats next?" Flame asked.

Name: Midnight Sun
Powers/Weapons: Crescent Moon Scythe and Sun-Shurukens. On a cloudless night with a full moon on the hour of midnight. Sun begins to glow like the sun, and gains flight, super speed, super strength and super resilience. However if his connection to the moon is severed by a cloud or a roof, he looses his powers and instantly feels all of the effort it took for him to do everything he did while in his super-sayan thing
Personality: An optimistic pessimist (If that is possible) kind of like a "I always expect the worst so that I'm either right or pleasantly surprised. Kind of person
Appearance: Dark Hair and Eyes, above average height.
Family/Relatives/Friends:

Midnight was sitting in the corner of the party when a group of zombies began to walk in. "What?" he asked "zombies? what?"
He began to fight but the zombies were gone before he could even start. He just sighed and sat down again

Alex looks at flame and said. "We are all in danger of we stay here do you understand that!" she was getting frustrated, she wasn't someone who cares about others but she did now. she looked around to see everyone staring at her and she said. "What?" and sat against a wall.

"Alright the, everyone who wants to leave like a scaredy cat you may go, the rest of you come with me." Flame said lighting up his hangs with fire and walking into the cave. "Im just ready for adventure." He said while walking. He spotted a chair with a cat in it.

Some people walked out of the party and Alex stayed know she had saved some people... Alex watched people leave and others ccontinued to drink. I walked after flame and was quiet. She asked " why are they scaredy cats if they are trying to stay alive??" wondering why he was nice but mean at the same time..

Madame Fayola decided this was a time to chime in. If one doesn't want to be harmed, surely that would be the obvious reason instead of purposely getting hurt?" Madame Fayola sipped from her wine and took a drag from her pipe.

Alex thinks about the new puzzel we just rand into. "if there is there paths can't we just slip up?" Alex asks. examining her surroundings . then she was about to walk down the left path. when she stopped to think about what she was doing.

"What are you waiting for?" Flame asked Alex as he walking into the middle path. He ran into zombies again. "Aw, sweet." Flame said taking our his swords and started killing them.

"I got a bad feeling about this... and how many of us are there? Alex asks. she looks at them and wasn't sure what to do. she looked a flame. and looked at everyone else there. and was wondering what was she doing.

(My character is not female)
Flame had finally finished killing the zombies. "That wasn't hard." Flame said and ghosts came. "I spoke too soon." Flame said running back. Flame came back running and saying "Ghosts!"