• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Gijinka Distopia

He faltered again, despite it being the time to do anything but waste time, and snatched the sweater from her hands, hastily fastening it around his waist. He glanced up at her as she did her own work, filled with stubborn gratitude.
"I owe you one," he declared while he finished. After testing it for sturdiness, he nodded to himself and arched his spine in preparation to bail on the operation.
Siegfried snuck one last glance at the stranger before darting across the foul trench like a blue and white streak and disappearing into the gloom of a second canal.

At the call of a raid Yuri sprung up and she looked at Nina who was about to fire an Electro ball into the tunnel ...
"hey Nina need any help" she said as she walked up to them
she looked down the tunnel and she readied a shadow ball "umm cmon"

Nina nodded towards the departing Gijinka. Then she smiled at Yuri and said "follow me" before running down one of the tunnels, Electro ball still prepped. She suddenly came to a halt when she came face to face with a Pidgeotto and a Rapidash. She lauched her Electro ball at the Pidgeotto then called back to Yuri and the other pokemon who had followed them "RETREAT!"

Yuri gasped then she launched her shadow ball at the rapidash then she looked at Nina and she then grabbed her hand and she started to run as well " cmon Nina..." she yelled as she ran with her

Di focussed her attention on the trader and his Carvanha, assessing quickly the types and abilities of the pokemon from what little she knew about it in her head. Dark and water, so her own dark moves wouldn't do much. She couldn't remember very well, but she knew it's evolution had rough skin that hurt to the touch, so ranged attacks would be better. All that calculation took the blink of an eye, and barely gave the man enough time to smile wickedly. "You're the trouble one, huh? Let's play a bit first, girly!" he laughed menacingly.

Almost instantly, she managed to charge up a Dragon Breath, unleashing the wave of blue, snake like flames that wrapped around the fish. Lucky for her, it's ability kicked in and paralyzed her opponent, drawing a string of swears from the trader's mouth. However, instead of ordering an attack back, the man pressed something on the remote on his wrist. There wasn't much time for Di to put together what he was doing, before a hefty Gust blew her off her feet and sent her tumbling backwards. It seemed the Noibat was in the fight now, but not on her side. Then again, the poor kid didn't have much of a choice.

"... sorry about this," she apologized as she stood up and brushed off her dress. In the moment's pause, she suddenly charged straight into the other Gijinka, Slamming the Noibat into a wall. However, it wasn't nearly enough to take out the boy, who returned immediately with a sharp Wing Attack. Yet even as the two fought, more raiders were appearing, and already throwing around control devices and wrangling up those they caught.

Yuri growled , she was sick of waiting around and everyone was gonna be captured "i hate this " she started to run in the over into the group that were trying to catch Di "im coming Di" she called out then she used Shadow ball to hit the control devices that were being thrown "leave her alone" she growled and her rings started to glow blue "grr"

Yuri looked at them then she grinned at them "i'm here Di" she then used Shadow ball again

Nina was furious. Gijinka were being attacked and captured left and right. It was complete chaos. There was now only a slim chance they were going to escape. She trusted that someone here would deal with the pokemon who were attacking and went to attack the Raiders directly. Aiming a bubble beam strait at the closest raider she could see knocking him back into the sewer canal. She was completely glowing at this point lighting up the tunnel and hoped it wasn't impairing her alies who were used to the darkness too much.

"Thanks," she thanked the Umbreon softly, dodging a Tackle from the Noibat, but moving right into the way of the Carvanha's Poison fangs. Cringing, she backed away a bit, checking out the wound that was laced with purple ooze. Already she felt it seeping in, making her head pound painfully and causing sharp pains across her body.

"I can't take them both at once. If you can distract the kid I'll handle the Carvanha," she growled, before releasing a glowing purple Dragon Rage that lit the room in a purple glow for a moment. The Carvanha shivered in protest, but couldn't move.

Yuri nodded then she looked at the kid and she smiled "Hey Little boy come at me" she said with a grin then she charged at him then she used Bite and she bit down on his arm then sighed "sorry " she then looked at Di "hey can you try and save the kid or is it to much of a risk" she asked then she smiled.

Yuri drooped at the kid "sorry " she said again the she let go and waited for him to do something.

((goodness I'm a doof who gets too wrapped up in making my posts longer sometimes ^^U))

Sid took the bite without so much as a flinch, his face void of any emotions. He pulled away quickly, wiping the wound on his arm but otherwise at least seeming unbothered. In return, he rushed in with Agility, opening his mouth wide to show little fangs and causing a slightly green glow to them as he reached to use leach life on the first limb of Yuri's that came in his path.

Di meanwhile shook her head, before rushing in at the trader's carvanha, Slamming into it, despite the rough skin that scratched painfully at her own. The trader was knocked off into the sludge of the canal, and spluttered around a bit. "The only way would be to separate him from the human's controller by at least a mile. There are also more... gruesome ways to obtain the human's controller." She said as she watched the arm with the controlller flail on the water as the human surfaced. The carvanha attacked her on its own with a bite, which she took with little effect, and returned with another Dragon Breath.

Yuri gasped when Sid bit down on her arm and he had used Leech Life "ahh....that hurts " she cries then she looks at him and he then punched him in his face "don't do that you " she then used Shadow ball on him then she started to punch him a little before she used bite again and she bit down on his arm.

Nina breifly heard what di had said and noticed the human in the water. She immediately dove in and attacked the man with a series of sparks as she wrestled the man for the controller on his arm. A cell phone was nothing compared to getting her hands on one of these controllers so she could take it apart and see how it worked.
This was going to be a tough fight the man was much stronger than she was but she had a clear advantage in the water.
She let out a bubble beam and he gave her a sucker punch to the face causing her to send out a bolt of electricity down the tunnels, strait at di and the carvanha.
"Di watch out!"

Di felt the crackle of electricity well before Nina called out and was already reacting, dodging swiftly out of the way and using a regular kick to ensure the Carvanha took the hit, once again ignoring it's rough skin. The water type took it hard, and passed out in the sludgy water.

His trainer was growling with annoyance, as the girl tugged at his arm, however the controller refused to so much as budge, just digging into his skin instead. In the struggle it seemed somebody hit a button on the controller, just as Yuri smacked Sid with her Shadow Ball, throwing him off balance before she latched onto him with another Bite. This time, her attack actually drew a reaction: a yelp of pain that turned to a scream that echoed down the tunnels. If Yuri remained latched onto his arm, she would likely feel the electricity coarse through his body into hers. His knees gave out beneath him as he doubled over, muscles twitching out of his control.

Yuri Let go of the boy before she was fried "ahh we did it "she then looked at the man with the controller and she growled, she had blood in her teeth then she grinned "hey give me that remote man"she used shadow ball on the man then she grinned "take that" she smiled then she used tackle so she could grab the remote

Nina Smiled as she saw Yuri come help her with the man. She had had enough of him. With the power of Yuri's tackle putting him off balance she pushed him down under the water and gave him a powerful Spark and electro ball. The combination of the electricity in the water and the lack of oxygen completely knocked the man out.
"Let's get this remote off of him" she said to Yuri.
"Di, is there anyone else who's in dire need of help or can I focus on getting this remote?"

Di perked up and listened around. Unfortunately, the sound of footsteps and wings were retreating, meaning that the raiders had gotten what they wanted and were on their way out. Sighing, she faced Nina once more.

"We're safe. Be careful though, I don't know that the cuff will come off easily, at least without hurting the boy." While the other two handled the man, Di cautiously approached the Noibat, who was curled up on the ground, still quivering and occasionally twitching. "Be careful what buttons you push, he's already in a bad state." When she attempted to gently placed a hand on his shoulder, he seemed to shrink away, only making a small whimper. Around the belt were blackened, odd electrical burns, she could make out by their smell and the lingering static in the belt. As she gently felt it with her fingers, ignoring the crack and popping of the static on her finger tips, she could find no release for the device. Then again, why would their be one? There was no need for the humans to ever release them....

"You're nightmare will be over soon," she spoke softly to Sid. "I won't let them hurt you again." He gave no sign of hearing, but his frantic eyes closed, and his shaking breathing deapened just a bit as he passed out.

Nina finally wrestled the remote off of the man. "Got It" she smiled. She quickly looked it over and fiddled with it a bit finally getting it to stop but not before giving the boy a powerful shock. "There. Do you mind if i hold onto this? I'd like to see if i can figure out either how to get the collar off or if there is a way to counteract the effects." She said.
She then realized she was still glowing, lighting up the entire room. She quickly calmed herself down until she stopped glowing.
"Are we safe now?"

Last edited:
Di shook her head. "The ones they make here, once they're on they don't come off. They have no reason to, since they are trying to remove all wild gijinka. All they need to do is exchange controls. It's something of a safety measure as well, making it harder to escape. The best we can do is hide the controller away," she explained as she gently lifted up the boy, bridal style, although he was a few inches taller than her and a bit awkward with his wings. Still, she didn't even seem to struggle. "Hopefully, that guy will be out a while, and he'll give up when he wakes up. We need to get out of here."

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Friendly reminder to everyone involved - because I've just received another report about this RP, that forcing a hit on another person's character without their permission is autoing, and it is not allowed under our RP forum rules.

(OOC: Oh ok we won't do that anymore)

Yuri smirked then she started to follow Di and Sid "cmon Nina we gotta go "she smiled then she started to run after them then when she got their she stopped and she walked beside them "hey Im sorry Kid "she drooped then she pet his head. "i hope he will be ok...maybe i should have not been so rough....it wasn't his fault " she started to droop

((Roger that! ^-^ Just remember all that your attacks aren't sure to land on another character until they confirm it, although NPCs like the raiders, the trader and his pokemon can be used by all and thus can be hit as you see fit.))

Di nodded in appreciation, as Yuri pet the boy's head. "You needed to be rough. Under control, he can't hold back on you either. Even so, I don't think it was you so much that hurt him as it was the control device. Its odd though..." One of her hands ran around the control belt. "This is an older model, but all of his electrical burns are fresh and new. He's not use to that kind of abuse, so he must have changed hands recently? Strange that someone who took good care of him would hand him over to a trader like that..." She fell silent again, quickly leaving the device alone when her finger slipped and tapped the burn wound gently, making Sid whimper. The young boy shifted in her arms, seeming to curl into her a bit. "Poor thing must have been under control for years, but he's still so young..." She had detached herself from those caught over time, having experienced raids for as long as her memorable life, however with the hope of freeing others, and with the boy so real in her arms, the walls she had built were starting to crumble at the edges.

Yuri smiled then she pet the young boy again then she looked at di and she hugged her "hey im glad you care for your kind...you don't see that anymore...my own brother he was capured but he enjoyed hurting ours so...it didn't matter that he got capured " she sighed then she looked at her and she smiled "your a really amazing person. im glad i meet you" she smirked then she looked down the tunnel and she sighed "i sure hope we can stop being chased one day"

Nina looks at the two comforting the injured Gijinka. She then, against the advice of Di, pocketed the remote to look over later.
"do you two need help? if not i'm going to go try and find my sweater." Without even waiting for a reply she kicked past the fainted Carvanha and walked into the tunnels.
She really needed space. This town was worse than any she had ever been too. She'd never seen a raid like this one and just wanted to leave like she usually did when things got bad, but at the same time she felt compelled to stay and help. This was extremely conflicting and she felt the need to get away and clear her head. Heading toward the entrance to the sewer. Not planning on going out without her sweater but wanting to get as far away as possible.

"I would like to hope..." Di's voice was sounding a bit hoarse now as she spoke, soft as ever. Looking up at Nina, she nodded, clearing her throat a bit as the girl left. "We should find somewhere away from here, in case they return." With that said, she began walking with Sid still in her arms. "Those who made it will regroup, we can head to them and get some things to help him." Her voice cut in and out as she spoke, clearly dying at this point. The boy groaned a bit at the rumble in her small chest, but otherwise showed no signs of waking up yet.