• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Fights for Fame

Name:Gyarados
Appearance:He essentially looks like the ace trainer Sprite from gen 5

Partner Pokemon
Name:Beauregard
Species:Milotic (with a green scarf)
Moves: Dragon pulse,Surf,Ice beam,Mirror coat
Support Pokemon 1:Electivire
Support Pokemon 1 ability: Uses Fire punch,Ice punch,Thunder punch,Earthquake,Gunk shot, or Drain punch
Support Pokemon 2: Dusknoir
Support Pokemon 2 ability: Spooks the opponent into not attacking for 3 seconds

Name:Gyarados
Appearance:He essentially looks like the ace trainer Sprite from gen 5

Partner Pokemon
Name:Beauregard
Species:Milotic (with a green scarf)
Moves: Dragon pulse,Surf,Ice beam,Mirror coat
Support Pokemon 1:Electivire
Support Pokemon 1 ability: Uses Fire punch,Ice punch,Thunder punch,Earthquake,Gunk shot, or Drain punch
Support Pokemon 2: Dusknoir
Support Pokemon 2 ability: Spooks the opponent into not attacking for 3 seconds

Ok, I think that's good. Feel free to post whenever.

Ok, read the rules, will start tomorrow

Can I have different partner Pokemon at different times, but Milotic is still my main one?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually interested in making this my first roleplay on the site if you're still taking people. I'm not too familiar with the Pokken World, but I have no problems doing a little research before I created a Bio.

Well @Fight Me , your entry would be ten, sliding you in the last spot! Take your time with the bio, there is no rush whatsoever.

@Blue Ace I'm sorry! I didn't see your post. You need two support Pokemon, and the ability is one of three things. Buff up a single star of your Pokemon for X amount of time (it can be restoring HP and eliminating status conditions), attacking your opponent with a legal move the Pokemon can learn, or use a move to stun the opponent into not attacking/ a status condition.