• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Explore the Kalis region!

The kalis region is a region north of sinnoh,that's why it is so cold.

It is very tortist attracted and is known for having very amazing contest spectaculars!

The starters are mudip,bulbasaur and tepig.

Gyms are no more, your goal is to have to have a lot of pkp (aka Pokemon points).

Pkp points are points that you earn by beating trainers with experience.

The towns are in order here (names from other Pokemon games). Odale town. Flocessy town. Santalune city.mauvile city. Lilycove town. Eternal town and viridian town.

Have a good time here and enjoy!

(I am going to add a description of my character b/c I think it is needed)
Name: Kathleen or lee
appearance: large brown oversized hoodia, with brown hair that covers her eyes, blue eyes, and blue jeans.
Starter: Mudkip, female, nickname is yuta

Kathleen opened the door to the professors lab were she will get her first Pokémon! "hello?" She called out just as a person yelled back. "I am in the back!" Said a female voice. Lee followed it until she came to a woman behind a computer with a couple of poke balls on her desk. "Ah Kathleen good to see you!" The professor said looking up from the computer. "Here for you first Pokémon and to start your adventure?" She asked as Lee nodded to excited to speak. The professor laughed before responding, "WE have 3 choices: Mudkip, Bulbusaur, and Tepig". Lee though for a minute before responding. "I will take Mudkip." Lee said as professor picked up a Pokémon and handed it to Lee. "here you go, Kathleen!" The professor said as Lee opened the poke ball. Out came a female mudkip. " I will name you yuta!" She said excitedly as mudkip jumped on your shoulder. She giggled as the professor gave her a pokidex and a couple poke balls. Lee left the lab with her things. "Are you excited, Yuta?" She asked. "Kip!" Yuta said excitedly just as another trainer headed her way.

Name: Nathaniel or Nate
appearance: Wears a black hoodie and leather pants and black shoes.
Starter: Tepig, Male, Nickname: Tep.

"Gotta go! Bye!" Nate said. "Have a safe trip!" His mom said. He nodded and ran to the Professor's lab. "Hello?" "I'm in the back!" "Oh." He went to the professor. "You can choose from these 3. Tepig, Bulbasaur or Mudkip." The professor said. "Hm. I think I'll take Tepig." Nate said. "Great!"
"Tep! Tep!" said Tepig. "I'll name you Tep!" Nate said. Tep smiled. "Tep! Tep!"

Name: Souji rippukan or just Souji
appearance: Wears a blue jacket,black shirt,black pants,black hair and green eyes
Starter: Bulbasaur Male, Nickname: bonjo

Souji runned to the laboratory and picked the bulbasaur without even asking the professor. then he send bulbasaur "someone here want to battle? I want to train the little guys here" the bulbasaur jumped on the Souji sholder "bulba!"

"I´m souji and this is........ bonjo" "bulbasaur!!" the bulbasaur growled running in the laboratory "heh bonjo sounds like you are very energetic to a bulbasaur"

Kathleen looked at the bulbasaur. "Wow he is extremely energetic!" She replied watching the bulbasaur runnign around. "I would like to battle him if it ok with yuta?" Kathleen replied as Yuta jumped down into a crouch in frount of her. "Kip-kip!" She exclaimed before her trainer picked her up. "It seems yuta wants to, but i would like it if we battle at a battling station in the city" Kathleen suggested.

"yeah or we will destroy the laboratory so find you in the battling station!" then Souji picked him bulbasaur and walked to a forest to train "Bonjo we have to win!" Souji said very excited

Kathpeen watch him go. "Wow, i though we were just going to battle right away and then head on our own" She said just before looking at yuta, who had the same idea she was having. "Souji wait up" She called running after him.

Name: Kamon Pearl
Apperance: Black & white striped hoodie dark grey trousers

Kamon had just come out of the pokemon center and was exited to see some trainers.
"Hey Rowlet, Froakie look some trainers."
"Row Rowlet."
"Froakie."
Kamon ran after the trainers into the forest really wanting to battle.

(understanded sir)
Souji looked at katpheen rapidly "what is it?" then the bulbasaur jumped of Souji arms and started run again "Bonjo you no are tired?" "bulba!" the bulbasaur growled running each time more fast

"I wanted to come with you so we can train together!" Kathleen replied as she watched the bulbasaur run. "Mud-kip" Yuta exclaimed in her trainer arms. Kathleen wanted to join Souji because she didnt know were else to go or what to do as a pokemon trainer.

"okay First we should search one Pokémon to fight" Souji Said before the bulbasaur get tired and jump in Souji shoulder "wich your name?" Souji asked a little confused

"Oh yea" Kathleen replied, "my name is Kathleen and this is Yuta." "Mud-ip" Yuta exclaimed before jumping out of her trainer grasp as she growled at a bush. "What is it yuta?" Kathleen asked as an small eevee Sprinted out and started to run away.

(OOC: Since the RP creator did not provide a OC template, I will be using my own here since I like to be detailed with my character. Also, since I am using another character from a previous RP, he already has his own Pokémon. If there's anything that is concerning, please feel free to discuss it with me.)

Name:
Somaiar Kyoto (Often known as Soma by his short name.
Appearance: He appears to be around 5'2", while he has a skinny, slightly vague muscular build. He wears a blue jacket with a hoodie around his head and hidden pockets. Underneath his jacket, he wears a white T shirt, short white cargo pants, while he also wears brown, leather sandals. Hr also has a leather bag that also functions as a carrier sling that can carry small Pokémon.
Personality: He is taciturn, while he is sometimes overprotective of his Pokémon, since he would take risks if their safety were jeopardized. He is also gentle with the young, as he knows how to deal with dragon type Pokémon the most.
Starter: N/A (He already has his own Pokémon, as he did not get his starter from the lab. It is labeled this way since he did NOT get the Noibat the normal way.)
Pokémon: He only has a Noibat as of right now. (He had cared for him when he was in an egg, as he found it in a storm on the way back to his house. He had continued to care for it, as he and the Noibat got along like siblings once he hatched in the middle of the night.)
Other: He specializes in befriending other Pokémon, especially the young, as he uses bonding and friendship to effectively have Pokémon with him instead of using Poké Balls like the normal trainer would.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
BIC:

Soma was in a Pokémon Center near the Lab, as he said to the Nurse, "So how's Noibat? Is he alright there... I think that something's going on since I can hear something here."
The Nurse replied to him while she gave him the Noibat after the Chansey gave him to her, "Well, Noibat should be fine now, I think that he might be a little fussy with being treated. Just try to not let him be so reckless okay? Anyway, have a good day here, I hope that he'll get better soon."

Soma smiled, and waved to the Nurse, as the Noibat quickly went into his sling and cried quietly. He went out of the Pokémon Center, and slowly stroked his tiny head, as he said in a gentle tone, "Shh... it's okay Noibat, I'm here now. I'll try my best to not let you be so reckless here."

He walked around, and stumbled upon a girl with her Mudkip, as he noticed a small Eevee that scurried away from the Mudkip's growl. He said to her while the Noibat stared at her, "Well hello there, I'm Soma, and this here is my Noibat... he's rather shy around others. So what's your name, and by the way, that blue Pokémon with the fins by the bush is pretty cute."

"My name is Kathleen and thank you for the compliment!" She replied as Yuta jumped on her shoulder again. "Mud-kip" Yuta said happily from the compliment. "And this is Yuta, a mudkip!" Kathleen explain as she petted the pokemon.

"heya i'm Souji and this is bonjo" Souji Said with him bulbasaur sleeping on he shoulder "well sounds like after all that running he finnaly got tired"

Souji saw one SHINY grubbin and said "hey one shiny grubbin! I will try catch!" Souji trowed one pokeball "1........2..........3...... gotcha!" he said when he caught the shiny grubbin