• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka region! (Anime style)

When the battle was starting, Soras saw the person he had tried to battle earlier,
"Uh, hi, nice to see you again, hey, I, uh, never got your name, uh, my name is Soras, and this is my partner, Dunsparce!"He asked
"Dun!"(hi!)Dunsparce said happily as he jumped on his trainer's shoulder
"Oh, hang on a second!"Soras said as his pokegear shook with a text that read:
How are you doing, Big Brother!?Rut the rattata misses you!I am starting a journey soon!Where are You!?
From kat, your younger sister.

"Ahh, better replie."
At the first gym, won a badge, made friends with the Queen of the forest, made tons of friends, See you soon!

A man in a large, brown trench coat, that covered his whole body almost. He had sunglasses that covered his face. He had a large top hat that finished his mysterious disguise, entered Lenox's gym. He cautiously looked around before making his way to the stands and sat next to Alan. The man did one last cautious look around before reaching inside of his pocket and pulling out an envelope and placing it on Alan's lap. The man ignored anyone who talked to him and walked back out of the gym leader without doing anything more.

Lenox sent out his Rhyhorn quickly, the ball returning to his hand. Roto was already on the field zipping around happily.

"All right, Roto, we can win this one!" Cheri shouted to her Pokémon. Roto responded by releasing sparks from its body. "Let's start with Shadow Ball!" Roto cackled while a sphere of black energy formed in front of it. With a quick flick of its body, the black ball shot towards Rhyhorn.

"Use Stone Edge!" Pieces of rock formed around Rhyhorn before being shot in the air. The rocks intercepted the Shadow Ball attack and blew up, causing a cloud of smoke to fill the air between the two Pokémon. Lenox didn't miss a beat. "Once again!" Another wave of rocks flew at Roto who easily weaved through them, dodging the attack.

"Okay Roto, get up close!" Cheri commanded Rotom. The Pokémon quickly zipped through the air and disappeared momentarily. This disoriented both Lenox and Rhyhorn as they looked around for the electric Pokémon. Roto suddenly appeared in front of Rhyhorn, cackling loudly. Rhyhorn reared back, surprised by the Pokémon's sudden appearance. "Now use Dark Pulse!" Rings of purple and black formed in front of Roto before the rings blasted forward in a beam of ring energy. The attack struck Rhyhorn and sent the Pokémon flying. The attack continued as the Spike Pokémon crashed to the floor, the attack flowing the Pokémon. The attacked caused a small explosion, and Roto stopped the attack and floated back to its side of the field.

The referee watched Lenox's side of the field, waiting for the smoke to clear before calling the match. As the smoke finally cleared, the referee made his call. "Rhyhorn is unable to battle! Rotom is the winner! As a result, Cheri as won the match!"

Cheri cheered and hugged Roto, who attempted to hug back. Lenox sighed and returned his Rhyhorn. He walked around the arena and up to Cheri, the referee following behind. "Congratulations," Lenox said. "Here is proof that you have beaten the Grioru City Gym." He pulled a badge out of his pocket and held it out to Cheri. She smiled and took the badge. "Thank you very much, Lenox. It was a fun battle." Lenox nodded and headed back to the door on other side of the gym. With her newly won badge, Cheri headed out of the gym and to the Pokémon Center.

Alan was quite intrigued with the battle on the arena. His attention was completely on the battle that he didn't even notice the man in the trench coat sit next to him. He felt something being placed on his lap and he looked down. Spotting the envelope, he picked it up and looked at the front and back, before looking for who placed in on his lap. Alan spotted a man in a trench coat walking out of the gym and ran after him. As he exited the gym, Alan couldn't find the man. It was as if the guy vanished into thin air. Alan frowned and went back inside to watch the rest of the match. He would open the envelope later.

(OOC: The Rockets in the forest were interracting with Def, so going to respond to that still )

Def felt the vibration from his pokegear and managed to quickly reply to Yollie, letting her know he has eyes on the Rockets and sent his coordinates for her to use on her map. Right afterwards, he could hardly believe their weird logic ended up with them facing exactly where he was hiding. Wow... They're so stupid they're smart, somehow? Either way, he was found out and walked out from his hidig spot with his hands up either side of his shoulder.

"Wow, i didn't think you could think that fast with such a low IQ. What you grunts up to out here?" Def asked dryly.

Last edited:
Charles had been in his hotel room for quite a while, as he had watched some television for the time being, while he noticed the baby Dragonite still sleeping beside him. The Minun sat down with the Froakie on the other bed, as they both conversed with each other, while the Froakie seemed rather alert. His frubbles moved slightly upward, while his body felt tense, as he noticed a sound that came from the bathroom. He hopped over to the door, while the Minun followed along, as he hopped up to the doorknob and opened the door in a rather slow motion. He swung his body over to let the door slide inward, as he heard something moving in the bathtub!

The Minun helped Froakie go down from the door, as he quickly went over to the bathtub, while Froakie was aside him. He noticed that the noise suddenly stopped, as there was an odd looking stone that glimmered like iron within the sunlight. He knew that there was something fishy about the stone, as there was a spike that protruded from its backside. He saw Charles coming over, while he held Scanner in his right hand, as the baby Dragonite was still asleep.

He asked the Minun while he took a glimpse at the odd-looking stone, "So umm, what's with this stone thingy here? I don't recall something like that being in the bathtub..." As soon as he finished his sentence, the stone quickly revealed itself to be an Aron, as he cried! He scooted over to the corner of the bathtub in a quick motion, as the Minun's cheeks sparked, while Charles placed his hand over his head and said, "No need to fight, I'll handle this little one."

The Minun nodded, as he went back to the bed with Froakie, while Charles attempted to pick up the crying Aron. He felt his stubby arms flailing about in protest, as he held him with a slightly tight grip, as he said, "Hey, listen... I'm not here to fight or anything. You feel rather light to me, but I just need to say something. I think that I'm going to have to take you over to the Pokémon Center first since you look beaten up."
Scanner replied as he scanned the squirming Aron, "I'm not sure if that's your everyday Aron here. He seems to be understanding you and well he seems rather timid here. His iron levels are extremely low while his health isn't really the best, I would definitely take him as soon as possible. Something just tells me that his thoughts are way more complex than usual."

Charles rubbed the Aron's head, attempting to calm him, as he continued to cry and flail his arms around at him. He went over to his bed, while the baby Dragonite was still asleep, as he asked Scanner, "Do you know where the Pokémon Center is?"
Scanner replied in a happy tone, "You're in luck, it's nearby in the area. Let's just hope that no one's scared of it."

The Aron quietly let out another cry, after hearing what Scanner said, as he thought to himself, "Pokémon... Center? Oh no, it's that place with the people in the pink hair, and now they're giant! Come on, please don't take me there, anything but that!" He was quickly silenced by Charles rubbing on his belly and placing a blanket over his cold body, as he seemed to like it, while it seemed to have disrupted his thought process. He gave a slight smile, while Charles said as he patted his back, "I know you may not like going there, but you do have to get treated. I'm going to take you there in a little bit, just relax for now, there's my other friends around that you can also talk to if you need anything."

Totodile put his Thumb up and Pressed the Pokeball Button, Capturing him Instantly

Jack exited the Museum and headed to the Local Restaurant, Opening the door and seeing a Male at a Desk
"You look like a Trainer, would you like to go to the Trainer side?" The person asked, Picking up a Pen
"Sure" Jack said walked through the Door that said "TRAINER", When he entered, He saw many trainers at different Tables with their Pokemon and Waiters walking around, He walked to a Empty table and sat down, Sending out Ignis, Fluff and Torrent
"What would you like Sir?" A Waiter asked, Keeping a Left Hand behind his Back and his Right hand holding a Plate
"Oh, Ill just get a Soda and Pokepuffs for my Pokemon" Jack said, Looking at the Waiter
"Alright" The Waiter said before he left
After a couple of Minutes Jack and his Pokemon got their Food ate it, and left, They continued to walk through the City, Looking for other stuff until they saw a Tyrunt, Hiding in Between two Houses
"Hey buddy... What are you doing here?" Jack asked, Squeezing in between the Houses and pulling out the Tyrunt
"Tyrunt!" The Tyrunt yelled as it started to Run
"Torrent! Ignis! We need to see where he is going!" Jack yelled as he sent Both out and they Ran after it "Ill get a air view with Gyarados" Jack said as he Sent out Gyarados and jumped on, Flying into the Sky and watching over the City

"Yay! Now it's my turn!" Shouted Ailie happily.
"I suppose it is... Just don't end up blowing the whole place up." Findlay sighed.
"I've never done that before!" Ailie huffed back.
"Maybe so, but you still could."
"I'll show you!"

It had been months since Nike came onto the Bloka region. Although she had filled up her battle Pokemon slots with another 2 Pokemon, a Ponyta and a Hoothoot, she did not use them to battle, but became a small family to her, growing and evolving. She also became a bit antisocial, preferring to catch Pokemon in the wild and such.

She was taking a dip into the cold waters of Lopya Forest. Earlier, she had found it hidden by bushes and trees. Although it was a bit cold, Nike decided she would take a rest in it, for she spent the day trying to level up Bass, her Hoothoot.

Marin smiled as Totodile entered his Pokeball. Marin immediately sent Totodile back out of his Pokeball. "Hey Totodile, welcome to the team! We haven't even introduced ourselves properly, my name's Marin and this is Asura," Marin said as he carefully placed Asura to the floor and gently nudged her towards Totodile. Asura nervously looked at Totodile and stepped back towards Marin. "Come on Asura, say hi. Totodile is a new friend," Marin said softly trying to reassure Asura's nervousness.

Asura slowly turned back to Totodile and hesitantly stepped towards him. she raised her hand made a small wave. "Chi...," Asura said quietly.

Stepping out of the house jake rushed down the street houndoom by his side. The ancient architecture blared past his eyes, he was intent on watching the battles currently taking place at lenox is gym. houndoom charged down the street at the best speed ever. For you jake was intent on watching new pokemon, for his dream was to be the worlds first pokemon zookeeper and watch over the rare species within the park.

After the purple haired girl had finished her gym battle, Alan got up out of his seat, put the envelope in his pocket and exited the gym. He wanted to congratulate her on her victory and tell her that he was impressed with her battle. When he got outside, he surveyed the area and couldn't find her anywhere. Alan figured the girl would be heading to the Pokemon Center to heal her Pokemon, so he made his way there. As he walked through town, his mind kept going back to the envelope he had been given. After a few minutes of thinking, he stopped and pulled out the envelope. Alan looked at the envelope before finally deciding to open it.

This is what the envelope contained:
"Hello Alan,
I have come to give a warning to you. Although, you must be certain that no one else is aware of you retrieving this letter or encountering the guy who delivered it.

Back to the reason for you reading this letter. The man who delivered the letter, Alderic. Is someone you may encounter again in the near future. Be sure to listen carefully to whatever he tells you, it is vital for the events that will occur.

I can only say so much right now in case this falls into the wrong hands. A lot of things are going to happen within the future, I can't specify when. However, when that does happen, there will be a lot of secrets to be unveiled which will shock you. I must urge you to not change any view you have on people based on what their past happens to be. The last thing we need is someone thinking emotionally, not logically. That's all I can say.

From someone you'll meet soon. x "

The Envelope seems to have a dot of blood at the corner of the paper.

As Soras Left the gym, to try and congratulate the Victor, and did not see her any where, he decide to go and Train his Chespin, as he was, He saw a girl, who seemed very happy with her pokemon, He greeted her, with happiness that she seemed to love her Pokemon.
"Uh, Hi, My Name is Soras, what's yours?"
"Dun!"(hi I am Dunsparce!)

A Pidgeot landed, holding a female trainer, Her name was Kat, She said
"Thanks Pidgeot, you can go now!"
"Pig!"
"Now where is he?Oh there!"She said as she saw Soras, She followed him.
"Hey, Brother, Over Here!"

"Your turn now."
"Yay!" Ailie exclaimed once again. "Hey mister gym leader! I challenge you!"
"Very well. How many badges are under your possession?"
"None, but that doesn't mean i'm not strong!"

Jake dove through the door and took a seat on the sidelines to watch the battle unfold. Houndoom waiting for orders peacefully howled waiting for the battle to begin.It's stone cold eyes stared into the participates souls.

Cylan was still in the Pokémon Center with Nurse Joy, as he felt rather lonely since Marin had went off. He knew that he still had to stay since he was still ill, as he was in a room with an Audino that supervised him. The Nurse had left to get something for him, as he attempted to get out of his bed, while the Audino kept him still. She giggled at him, as she said while she finished wrapping the cloth bandage around his chest, "Audino, Aud." [Translation: You should stay here still, your body needs to rest.]
Cylan replied while he started to cry, as babbles came from his mouth, "Cyndaquil! Cynda!" [Translation: I don't want to stay here! I want to go with that trainer!]

The Audino seemed rather confused at him, as she picked him up while she patted his warm back, "Aud Audino, Audi Audin." [Translation: I understand that you may hate it, but you need to calm down and take it easy here.]
Cylan retorted at her as he attempted to flare up his back, "Cynda... Quil!" [Translation: You don't understand... I can't calm down since I'm not even a Pokémon!]

He looked over at her, while she felt his body with the feelers that were on her ears, as she knew that he was enraged now. She attempted to silence his rage with a bottle of warm milk, as he resisted it. She said to him while he tried to break free of her tight grip, "Audino, Audino. Aud Audino." [Translation: Okay look you need to relax here, I'm not going to hurt you or any thing. I'm here to help you out since you're hurt and sick.]

She cradled him in her arms, while she placed the bottle into his mouth, as he slowly drank it while he continued to squirm in a slight motion. He knew that he would have to recover first before he could even venture out for the trainer, as he continued to drink the bottle of milk, while it felt so warm and soothing.

Yolie separated from Soras when they made it back to town. She had to heal her new Combee Prima at the Pokémon Center before making it to her second class at the Grioru City school. Today, she learned about everything battle related in the Pokémon world, as well as status ailments and items. Tomorrow would be her last day, about miscellaneous information such as unique battle combo's, tips on other battle styles aside from singles, and lessons about certain unique Pokemon evolutions.

Yolie was excited to try her hand at a battle, before truly challenging Lenox. Yolie headed back to Lopya Forest to find a wild Pokemon to train against. She studied her own Pokémon's moveset so that she wouldn't be flustered like last time. After a short time if searching, she finally found a wild Mankey.

"This time, I'll be a much better trainer.-"

Yolie's Pokegear vibrated. It was Def responding, it was unread by Yolie until just now. She completely forgot to text him back, so she informed him that Soras stopped the Grunts she found, and explained the situation of helping a Vespiquen save it's Combee. She even went on to tell him about capturing her own Combee. She ended the message explaining that she was gonna train and try to beat her first wild Pokemon.

"Well, here it goes!" Yolie said, while calling out her Prima.

A man dressed in a large, green, raggy, piece of cloth covering his torso and ripped purple trousers, bare footed, had long, black hair, a beard and was covered in dirt. Was slowly dragging his heels along the ground as he made his way through a forest that he was unsure of. He started to feel dizzy since his injuries started to catch up with him and the numbness of the adrenaline went away. He stumbled over a bush and fell to the ground. He felt so weak that he couldn't move as he lied on the ground. His half open eyes rolled up as he saw a girl opposing a Mankey. The man let out a quiet, weak groan and passed out. The man didn't seem to make much noise so it would take a little while for the girl to notice him, if she does at all even.

"Just wait a minute or two. I've got to heal my Pokemon." Lenox stated.
"Fiiiine." Ailie grumbled impatiently.
"Have some patience, sis. It's not like it'll kill you."
"Might."
Findlay sighed, weariness evident in his voice.
Just then, Lenox reappeared from the back room.
"I'm ready. You may send out the first Pokemon."

Yolie scanned the Manley to her pokedex before loudly telling her presence.

"Manley! I challenge you to a duel! Do you accept?"

The wild Mankey turned around and snorted as he peered at Yolie. He cracked his knuckles and walked towards Yolie and Prima, ready for battle.

"Excellent! Prima! Use Gust!"

Prima whipped around in a circle creating a Gust of wind. She fluttered her eyes as if she was shy, and when she came to a halt, her persona changed as each of her three faces carried a sadistic smile. The moment the Combee stopped, its stockpiled gust made a small tornado that chased the Manley and captured it, whirling it around into a tree. The Manley seemed almost out of energy, as it lopped a Karate Chop at Prima, and hit her square in the middle head. The Critical Hit seemed to barely face the Combee, as she shook it off.

"Alifgt Prima! Finish him with another Gust!"

The second gust attack emulated the first, and spun Manley into the air. He landed on the ground, and was fainted.

"Excellent! Good going Prima! We won our first battle! Yippie!" Yolie ran to her Combee, and gave her a huge hug. prima's sadistic smile turned into a shy one, as it blushed and gave a small gust of wind to raise Yolie slightly into the air. As Yolie was in the air, she notices a man seemingly asleep behind a nearby bush.

Yolie and Prima ended their celebration early, ans Yplie ran up to the fainted Mankey and gave it her single revive.

"Get stronger, so we can battle another day. Now shu!"

The Mankey ran off, and winked at Yokie, before showing off his muscles and disappearinf into the distance. Yolie then continued to the bush and peered behind it to check on the man. 'What if he is dead?' Yolie thought to herself. She grabbed a stick and began poking the Man's body.

"Hello sir? Are you alright?"

The man's body remained unresponsive to Yolie's prods to get his attention. He torso slowly inflated and deflated, implying that he was still breathing and alive. His hand loosened and a minimized Pokeball rolled out of his hand. The Pokeball seemed to increase in size by itself and start to slightly wiggle around as if something was inside and trying to escape. A string of drool started to ooze out of the unconscious man's mouth and settle on the ground. The man had, cuts, bruises, and plenty of dirt and mud covering his skin.

Yolie noted the Pokeball that rolled out of the mans grasp. Perhaps the person's Pokémon could help us? She needed to bring the man to a hopsital. As a precaution, Yolie released all if her Pokemon before grabbing the man's pokeball.

"Alright guys. You need to help me get this man to safety! I'm going to release his pokemon from this pokeball. If it attacks me, be on alert. It needs to see what is happening to it's owner though."

Knope knodded, and Eve put her nose up, still willing to help. Yolie held the foreign pokeball out and attempted to release the pokeball within.

The Pokemon that released from the Pokeballs captivity revealed to be a just over 5ft Green Pokemon, that wore its feathers like a cloak as it covered its body like a trench coat. It had green feathers around its head like a hood. It had a large white leaf on top of the hood and a large brown leaf beneath its chin. It's claws slowly sunk into the ground as it got its bearings. The Pokemon looked down at the unconscious man and had a furious look on its face as the sight of the man made it see red.

It stepped back trying to hold back attacking the man but bumped into a Combee. This caught it off guard as it stared at Combee with a shocked face. Its face focused on Yolie shortly after as it wasn't sure on how to react to these strangers.

Last edited:
The Green Pokemon caught Yolie off guard. It appeared to be rather strong. It also seemed angry initially. Yolie shook as she walked towards the Pokémon, attempting to calm its nerves.

"Woah there. This man had your Pokeball, but he looks hurt. If you wish to hurt him... Perhaps you can hurt him when he has, like, more stamina? You know... Have a fair fight with him?"

Knope walked in between Yolie and the green Pokemon, ready to defend his trainer at all cost. Prima was quite shy and his behind the poor man. Eve floated towards the mysterious pokemon, and tried to speak some sense into it. Yolie took a second to eye up the Green, 'hooded' pokemon. It looked like one of her favorite super heroes from the comic book series 'Pokken Heroes'. Although, Yolie didn't really like to broadcast her comic-book hobbies, her friends would never approve.

"Listen Green. You may have issues with this man, but I have to deal with his condition. I don't know what kind of person I would be to leave him to die here. So I'm getting him help no matter what! You can try and stop me...andmaybesucceed- OR you can help me and deal with him yourself with no one getting in your way! Deal?"

Yolie took a deep gulp before stomping on the ground three times to gain self-confidence, her own common practice. She walkes around the Green pokemon, and trying to lift the may. Knope and Eve helped to lift the man up as well. while Prima kept a watchful eye on the Bird Pokemon.

Def took his chance with the Rockets distracted to duck away and hurry off out of sight, only stopping when he felt he had a good enough place to hide. He gave a sigh of relief to himself, satisfied the grunts would be quickly taken care of.

He took out his pokegear just to check up on everyone and remembered he not long ago mentioned to Yolie he was in the forest, he should update her.

'Hey Yolie, the grunts have been taken care of for now. Did you come to the forest? I'm still around if you did.' He typed and hit send.

Yolie received Def's message, and gave a sign of relief. Phew! She wouldn't have to carry a grown man's body weight after all! She messaged Def her whereabouts and asked if he could come quick.

Yolie decided to lay the man down on his side, and rubbed his back for a while. Yolie just wasn't sure what to do in a situation like this, but she knew leaving the man alone could mean his death.

Jaw gave Asura a calm hug and backed up and looked at the Gym
"Totodile! (We should go challenge the Gym!)" Jaw said, Pointing at the Gym

Jack continued to Fly over Lopya until He saw Fluff, Looking in between two houses, Jack landed and looked at it, All it was was a Wurmple eating a Berry, He looked down the Road to see Torrent and Ignis chasing the Same Tyrunt, Jack jumped forwards onto the Tyrunt, Hanging on to Tyrunt while it ran around the City "WOOOOOOOH!" He yelled, Pulling himself on and riding it

After taking a dip, Nike was on her way again to train Bass and probably take on the Gym Leaders of Lopya and Tomb City. Although the Owl Pokemon had a bad habit of sleeping every day and noisy at night, it wasn't half bad, thought Nike, since he's a nocturnal.

Def felt much concern when he got Yolie's urgent text and replied saying he'd be right there. Thankfully, after looking on the map of the area, he wasn't too far from her location and hurried there as fast as he could. Within a few minutes he could see her up ahead.

"Yolie!" He called as he ran up to her, "What's going on-- Oh!" Well, seeing the unconscious guy on the ground sure answered that question. It didn't take him long to notice 'Green' either.

"Uuhh and... Is that a pokemon?" Def asked, surprised to see such a creature. How had he never seen this kind while living in Bloka all these years?

The green Pokemon noticed Def joining the commotion. The green Pokemon looked at the unconscious man and back at Def. A tear then fell from its eye. It paused for a moment before it fell to its knees and start letting out loud cries and start balling out of its eyes. It held it's wings over its face to hide its face as it tried to conceal its emotion despite the fact that it was rather obvious. "Deci!" It whimpered as it cried.

Def was pretty surprised with how emotional the pokemon suddenly became, looking at Yolie and then to the pokemon.

"H-hey now it.. It's gonna be alright," He said as he cautiously approached the pokemon and crouched down in front of it, "Is this guy your trainer?" He asked, waiting for some sort of answer before continuing. "We're not far from the city, we can get him to a hospital, ok?" Def then looked back to Yolie, "I could get him on to Growlie to get him back quicker, when did you find these two?"

The Pokemon seemed to be caught up in emotion that it looked up at Def with watered eyes but stopped itself from continuing its emotional outburst as if it did something extremely wrong. The green Pokemon paused shocked as if it was scared and started to cry again. The green Pokemon wanted to answer Def's question about if the man was his owner, but it didn't say anything.

Asura paused as it felt quite uncomfortable as Totodile showed her affection. As Totodile stopped the hug, Asura stood their awkwardly with her neck slightly tucked in. "Hehe, Asura is quite anxious with strangers, don't worry. She'll open up to you sooner or later. Hey, your name is Jaw isn't it? I remember your Treecko friend mentioning it," Marin said. Marin followed Jaw's finger as he pointed at the gym. "I Guess with that attitude you are definitely suitable for gym battles," Marin chuckled. Marin pulled out his Pokedex and scanned Jaw to see what moves he had.

As Soras realised that this girl wasn't paying attention, he turned to his Sister,
"Oh, Hi kat, Nice to see you!"
"Hi, Big Brother, How are you?"
"I'm fine, I have got some friends to show you!To the Gym!"
"Okay!"
At the Gym...
"Hey, Findlay, I have someone to Show you!"Soras Said
"Woahhh..."Kat said in amazement at the gyms looks.

Cheri entered the Pokémon Center and walked up to the counter. She greeted Nurse Joy and handed her Pokéballs over to her. The nurse smiled, placed them on a tray and took them to be healed. Cheri went over to a vending machine and bought herself a lemonade. Sitting down in the waiting area, she popped open the can and took a sip. She was still a bit riled up from the win over Lenox and the drink was helping her calm down. She took out the gym badge and looked at it in the palm of her hand. It was a well deserved win and she couldn't be more proud of her Pokémon.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Marge walked towards the end of the gym then sent out her pokemon. "Go Aipom! Use swift!" Stars flung themselves at the Grubbin.
"Dodge then Bug bite!" Grubbin jumped skillfully over the stream of stars then bit Aipom. Aipom was badly damaged. "String shot!" A white line of string came from the Grubbin's mouth. It covered Aipom and tied him up against a wall.
"You little brat!" She cried. "Try and break out using shadow claw!" Aipom tried to break out.
"Bug bite!" As Aipom was escaping, he was hit by another attack.
"Shadow claw!" Aipom furiously scratched Grubbin and threw him to a wall.
"Spark!" Electricity covered Grubbin as he ran towards Aipom.
"Dodge, then use focus punch!" Aipom slid to the side and Grubbin was weakened as it's head crashed into a wall. Grubbin fell to the ground and Aipom was just about to hit Grubbin when a glowing light shone from the pokemon. He was evolving. The Grubbin had evolved into a Charjabug.

"Hahaha! I think I shall rename you Battery Cell!" Kane laughed as the energy pushed Aipom into another wall. Aipom fainted.
"You know you're lucky, having him evolve then!" Marge shouted. ""Here is my final pokemon. Go Lopunny!" A tall Lopunny appeared. "Use quick attack!"
"Battery cell, dodge and use Crunch!" Battery cell flipped over the attack. He went to bite the Lopunny.
"Quick attack!" Lopunny slammed into Battery cell, causing him to faint.

"Fine. Go Grim!" A Duskull appeared next to Kane. "Will o wisp!" Fires sprouted on Lopunny.
"Jump Kick!" Lopunny jumped towards Grim but her leg went straight through the pokemon . Lopunn y crashed into a wall.
"You fool of a gym leader. You didn't even know ghost types were immune to fighting type attacks. Why do I waste my time on you? Use Psychic!" Grim channeled a certain energy which lifted Lopunny into the air. Marge was speachless and Lopunny was unable to act. Lopunny got slammed into another wall and fainted.
Marge presented Kane his badge. "You know you're really arrogant. You made my whole gym a mess!" She cried. Kane dashed off out of the gym within seconds.

Cylan noticed the Audino walking out of his room, as he quietly snuck out of his bed while he rubbed on his chest in a slight motion, as the pain felt like a sword piercing his heart. He took in loud breaths, while he toddled over, as he snuck out and went over to the front, where he noticed a Nurse placing some Poké Balls on a tray. His heartbeat was audible in his body, while he attempted to stand up like a straight line, as he hesitantly walked over to the waiting area.

Another Nurse had gotten back to Cylan's room, as she gasped in shock when she noticed he was gone! She scurried over to the Audino who was walking over to the Waiting Area, as she said to her, "Where's the Cyndaquil? He's gone here, we need to find him right now."
The Audino replied in a hesitant voice while she brushed her feelers, "Audino..."

Cylan noticed a girl that drank a can of lemonade, as he went over to her while he stood out from the rest, since his chest was still wrapped with the cloth bandage. He went up to her leg, while he said to her, "Cynda, Cyndaquil!" He climbed onto the other chair quickly and sat next to her nervously, knowing that the Nurse and Audino could be looking for him. His audible heartbeat pulsed inside him like a rain of arrows, as he attempted to ignore the pain that surged throughout his tiny body.

Yolie couldn't have been happier when Def showed up. Truthfully, she felt a discomfort she had never felt before. When the foreign Pokemon unleashed a sullen outcry, Yolie couldn't help but sympathise with the creature, and found a hard time answering Def's question.

"I... I don't know. I was training out here, and then I just saw the man, right there. He had a Pokeball in his hand, and I just... I just thought his Pokémon might make things better."

Yolie felt safer with her friend around, and agreed with the plan, as she struggled to get the man up off the ground.

"Yeah -grunt- let us give haste, and get him on top of Growlie. What about Green? Should we return him to its pokeball?"

Def was certainly happy to help and honestly felt relieved that he was nearby, this had to be a stressful situation to handle alone.

"I see... Wonder what on earth happened," Def said thoughtfully. "We can find that out later, I suppose." He said and helped Yolie to sit the man up and helped to support him while the topic of what to do about 'Green' came up. He looked at the pokeball that belonged to the mysterious pokemon, "Thats probably best," He agreed with Yolie and picked up the pokeball and looked at 'Green'.

"Hey, buddy. I know it must be hard to leave your trainer out of sight, but people seeing a new pokemon like you around these parts might attract unwanted attention and slow us down," He explained, "It'd be best to return to your pokeball where you'll be safe, but I promise as soon as we have him safely in the hospital and we know his condition, I'll let you out to update you. Think you can trust me and Yolie on that?" He asked the pokemon softly with a warm smile, "My Arcanine, Growlie, he's very friendly and I trust him with my own life, so he will transport your trainer safely and quickly."

"Safely is the keyword." Yolie chimed in. "Growlie gives the warmest, and friendliest rides on this side of the Region."

Yolie took out her Pokedex to analyze the Pokémon, but she slouched and put it away, losing hope before even trying.

"So even you don't know this Pokemon, Mr. Def. A Rare Candy says its a Grass and Flying type."

As soon as the Man was fastened onto Growlie in a comfortable manor, Yolie felt safe enough to return her Pokémon.