• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveelution Adventures! Life of An Eevee Family!

So in this RP we have a family of eeveeloutions, shiny and non shiny, and in each set there will be twins besides the parents.
Maylis the shiny Espeon (mother)- @EspeonTheBest
Moon the Umbreon (father)- @_Umbreon_
Lilliana the shiny Umbreon (oldest sister)- OPEN
Joey the Espeon (oldest brother)- OPEN
Bugsy the Shiny Sylveon (second to oldest brother/ twin of Rose)- OPEN
Rose the Sylveon (second to oldest sister/ twin of Bugsy)- OPEN
Avery the Shiny Glaceon (third to oldest sister/twin of Izotz)- OPEN
Izotz the Glaceon (third to oldest brother/twin of Avery)- OPEN
Lark the Vaporeon (fourth to oldest brother/twin of Princess)- OPEN
Princess the Shiny Vaporeon (fourth to oldest sister/twin of Lark)- @vKyoko
Pallav the Shiny Leafeon (fifth to oldest brother/twin of Lili)- OPEN
Lili the Leafeon (fifth to oldest sister/twin of Pallav)- OPEN
Atlas the Flareon (sixth to oldest brother/ twin of Auttumn)- OPEN
Auttumn the Shiny Flareon (sixth to oldest sister/ twin of Atlas)- OPEN
Sparka the Shiny Jolteon (seventh to oldest brother/ twin of Bolt)- OPEN
Bolt the Jolteon (seventh to oldest sister/ twin of Sparka)- @AnnaFox
Silver the Eevee (youngest brother)- OPEN
Dove the Shiny Eevee (youngest sister)- @MissPinkRebelle \
So and we all have roomates, but not with our twin, here are the pairs.
Maylis + Moon
Lilliana + Avery
Joey + Bugsy
Izotz + Lark
Princess + Auttumn
Bolt + Lili
Pallav + Atlas
Sparka + Silver
Rose + Dove
And now to RP!
Dove ran around the house, she was in the midst of playing a game with her friends until her mother called her inside, she hated that she would have to wait in line because of there being 16 kids in the household, Dove sighed as she waited in line to see her mom.

Last edited:
(@EspeonTheBest don't know if you want to be Maylis )

Moon sat down by the river, watching the water rush past, carrying lotus flowers. It was late spring, and the weeping willows were in full bloom, the misty morning air making the river seem like a mystical place. He had only stumbled across it because he was busy searching for Maylis.

(Also Jesus Moon and Maylis were busy... •Δ• )

((Holy Asriel you're not joking Umbreon. XD))

Maylis growled in a slight sense if frustration as she once again tore a thorn out of her pad. She carefully set down the discarded thorn-still tainted red with her wound. It was the third time she had tramped upon a thorn on this trek she was making. Moon, the Umbreon, was sure to be nearby, but Maylis didn't feel like reading the air currents to find him. She was far too frustrated. It was barely a hour ago when she realized that a killer headache prevented her from using her psychic powers. Since then her anger has subsided, but it shot up as quickly as it calmed down at times. Finally she made it to a river- one she wasn't sure where it was located. Through the mist, Maylis could pick out there rs light silhouette of an Umbreon. "Moon! Oh, it's somewhat of a surprise to see you here... I mean I kind of ran off this morning without warning, sorry." She apologized as she tried to find the best way to cross this river without getting wet.

"Oh, it's all right," he said warmly. "There's a log that spans the Whole River." He said directing her too it. He thought he had lost her thrre.

Maylis smiled to herself as she tentatively stepped onto the long and padded over to the other side. She jumped down happily and shook out the water in her fur that manifested in the mist. "Moon, we need to take a long vacation sometime. I keep getting these killer headaches." The Espeon said lightheartedly. Even if they were to take a vacation from the crowded household, there was no way to entirely go without making more than a few of the kids nervous. With a flick of her spilt tail, Maylis told Moon that she was going back to the house.

A few minutes later she arrived at the front of the household, taking deep breaths in order to keep her headache from coming back.

"Oh Dove. Goodmorning. I suppose I left in quite a rush this morning." Maylis sighed. The Espeon looked at Dove and then tilted her head slightly to the side. "Any particular reason you were here? I'm not quite used to seeing you here at this time." She asked. Either her head was foggy or she was still tired because the Espeon had minor issues getting that single sentence out. "Ah- it seems I'm still groggy." Maylis mumbled to herself as she once again turned her gaze to Dove.

"Your Mothers rather tired sweetie. How about you go get Into your bed so I can tell you a story while I help your mother?" He Asked Doe smiling gently. In all honesty he agreed with Maylis. They needed to relax. Getting enough food for all of them was hard enough. Not to mention tring o supervise them all.

"Yes Bolt?" Maylis said as she turned her head to the approaching Jolteon. "Alright. Why don't you find a room and we can talk there." The Espeon suggested with a patient smile and a tiny flick of her tail. "I'll follow your lead." Maylis wondered what this would be about. She didn't feel like she could take sibling arguments today but still. Maybe this was something different.

(When, Fox, Bolt leaves for the room, Maylis will follow)

Princess was outside swimming, like she usually was, when her stomach growled. "Mmm I'm so hungry.." she exclaimed while slow sinking her body into the water. "I know! I saw Bolt earlier with some berries. I'll ask her if I can have one!" Princess said. She jumped out of the water and ran to where her sister was.

She saw Bolt in the distance, but she was talking to mother. Princess had overheard Bolt earlier saying she wanted to talk to mother in private, so she rested until Bolt was finished even though her stomach was growling like crazy!

"Mom there is something terrible in Route 22, uhmm.. is to hard to describe but I..." Bolt said with a worried voice.
" Do you even know why did I brought a berries?"

Followed chuckling slightly. "How about I tell you a new story." He said sitting beside her bed. He knew she loved stories. Especially good ones.

"Bolt- how would I ever know why you brought berries? Honey just spit it out as it is. What, is it a horde of Gloom poisoning and paralyzing everyone?" Maylis asked, the hint of aggravation leaving her tone. The Espeon padded forwards and attempted to pick out what berries were in the bag. "Route 22 isn't far from here. Bolt, would this put us in danger?" Maylis asked, a twinge of worry laced its way finely into her voice.

"I brought this berries because its was the only things in Route 22..." Bolt breaths deep and slowly. "Route 22 was burned.Something or someone was set the whole Route in fire.. Only things which I could found was this berries. I found some hurt Pokemons... so I health them with poition which I found on the ground!" Bolt look at her mom very worried. "I met with your old friend I forgot his name but I only remember he was a shiny Sceptile and he said that he needs help." Bolt put ears down.

"One full of Adventure, Darkness, Evil... Love..." He added quietly.

"It Began On a misty morning, a lot like this one. It was a small town, and it was often under constant fog because of the outlying areas of vast lakes. "