• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eevee Family

Which Eeveelution or Eevee do you like Best?

• Eevee

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Jolteon

• Flareon

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Espeon

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Leafeon

• Sylveon

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

_snoweii_

Formerly GlaceonGirl1057
SMASH!!!
"Oh no..." Sapphire mubled as she quietly tried to sneak outside for she was training her move,Swift that wasn't well....swift. So Sapphire ended up breaking just a few things no big deal..."I'm in for it now..." She said, her voice quieter than usual.

Midnight popped out of his pokeball in a bright light. He shook awake to see a Jolteon and Glaceon eating human food. "... Uh?" Midnight said with a blank stare. Midnight wasnt really surprised. He stepped outside blinded by the sun.

Melody looked at Blitz. She shook her head. "Nope. I'm good. I have my chips." She crunched on another chip. "These are SO good! Why does trainer (what IS the trainer's name?) not want us to eat human food?" She chomped on another chip. "These are SO good!"

Blitz followed Midnight outside, but not exactly to keep him company. He looked for a good, dry spot. Once he found one, he went over to it, and lied down, wanting to sun bathe.

Quinn, a Sylveon, popped out of it's Pokèball with a 'poof.' She scanned the area, and she immediately spotted the Eeveelutions which she called her 'family.' Quinn smiled slightly, and walked over to them. She sat own awkwardly next to Blitz, a Flareon, who was sunbathing.

Blitz could have sworn that he heard something, but he dismissed the thought. Then, he heard it again. He opened his eyes, and looked to his right, only to see a Sylveon sitting beside him. He just stared awkwardly at her for a moment. "Uh...hi." He said.

Splash ran outside after rudely being interrupted by grumpy Omega. Splash smiled at the bright sun, but then quickly changed her voice to a male. "Morning guys" Splash said as he stretched. Splash looked in the pool and jumped in, wetting anybody that was nearby. Splash melted into the water with a laugh.

Popping his head out, Splash noticed that Quinn was awake. "Morning Quinn!" Splash exclaimed as he jumped out of the water and shook his fur...witch was beside Blitz and Quinn...too. "Oh, look at those- huh?" Splash's female voice, when she looked down, the collar was at her feet, broken.

"Oh well, now I can get some of those flowers for myself" Splash said as she lunged at the tree, then started climbing. "Wow, the view is great up here!" Splash exclaimed as she was climbing down with a bunch of purple flowers in her mouth. Splash lied beside Blitz and started setting the flowers in a star pattern.

Blitz heard something jump into the water with a splash. He looked up at the pool, but only saw the water ripples. Something was in there, he knew it. Then, he saw Splash jump out of the pool beside him and Quinn. She shook the water off of her, getting the both of them wet.

Blitz quickly got up, and retreated from the sudden wetness of the ground. For Blitz, coming into contact with water, especially cold water, was like the equivalent of having a bunch of embers fall on you, except there are a billion embers, and you're stuck in a small room with those embers flying around. He then noticed Splash's necklace on the ground, broken. Then, he saw Splash start climbing up a tree, later coming out with a few purple flowers in her mouth.

She then sat beside Blitz, and he cautiously sat back down. He noticed that she was laying the flowers down in a star-like formation.

Splash looked up at Blitz "Are you alright?" She asked moving a bit closer to Blitz. "Your fur..." Splash mumbled and back away from Blitz. His fur was damp, but by the damp area, you could see the fur turning a dark orange. "I-I'm so sorry..." Splash stuttered, her eyes welled up and she jumped into the pool, changing into water so nobody could see her.

"I-It's okay, Splash. It'll evaporate off." He told her, talking about the water in his fur. He noticed that Splash was about to start crying, but soon after he noticed it, she ran off, and disappeared into the pool. "S-Splash! Wait! It-" He ran after her, before stopping at the pools edge, looking for her, but it was hopeless.

Splash jumped out from the other side and glanced at Blitz. She quickly bolted up a tree and started climbing, looking around at the view as she went up. Splash perched herself on a branch and not after long...

Crrrrraaaackkkk.....snapppppp!!!!

Everything was a blur for the Vaporeon, but luckily, she was part cat, landing on her four paws. Suddenly, the Vaporeon vision blurred as she felt pain swelling in her paws. Slowly walking into the house, Splash jumped on a single couch and threw her tail over one armrest and put her head on the other before closing her eyes.

Blitz saw Splash crawl out of the pool, and climb up a tree. Not long after, the branch snapped, and he watched as she fell from the tree, as he was unable to help, for he was not fast enough. She had went back inside, and Blitz followed. As she claimed her spot on the couch, Blitz walked up to her to finish what he had said earlier. "Splash, it's alright. I'm fine. It's nothing personal. I'm completely fine with water-types." He told her.

Splash could only half-smile. The pain was a bit too extreme for the Vaporeon to take in. Splash whimpered, indicating that she was hurt. Splash started quivering gently, but managed to open her eyes and look at Blitz. "O-Ok..." Splash mumbled as she closed her eyes and waited for the pain to subside.

Blitz tilted his head in wonder. "Hey, Splash. Are you okay? Are you hurt?!" He asked, his tone becoming slightly more worried for her when the thought that she might have gotten hurt from the landing occurred.

Splash nodded, but waved Blitz's worry off by sitting up. "It's fine..only a lit-lot pain..." Splash said as she jumped off the couch, wincing from the pain. "But I'll be fine, really!" Splash said as she slowly walked to the kitchen, looking for something to eat.

"That won't do...I'm hurt" Splash said as she spotted a bowl of blue pokepuffs that was out of reach for Splash. "Oh well..." Splash mumbled, still eyeing the pokepuffs that she couldn't get.

Blitz watched as Splash eyeballed the Pokepuffs that were out of reach. He ran into the kitchen, and jumped up onto the counter to grab them for her. "Dis what you wanted?" He said, his voice slurred by the box of Pokepuffs in his mouth.

Last edited:
Splash laughed "Yeah, kinda obvious" She said, giggling. Splash sat down and wagged her tail. "You sound funny" She said, tilting her head. Splash's tummy growled witch made her look down at it and pat it. "I'm STARVING!!!" Splash exclaimed, then started laughing.

Blitz then noticed that he managed to get a giggle out of Splash. "Alright, den..." He said, with his speech still slurred with the box in his mouth. He then recited the Peter Piper tongue twister, and it ended up sounding like "Feder Fifer ficked a feck of fickled feffers". He then dropped the box down to Splash to allow her to retrieve the food she so desperately wanted.

Splash quickly grabbed the box and started stuffing her face. "Thanks Blitz!" Splash exclaimed, licking icing off her lips. Splash thanked Blitz, layi g down and rolling onto her back.

(OOC: Wow, it's hard to believe that this is the first role play I was a part of here at Pokecharms. Well, I'll be the first to say that THIS ROLE PLAY HAS BEEN INACTIVE FOR A WHOLE FREAKING YEAR!! That said, I shall do my best to pick this thing back up!)

BIC: Blitz watched as Splash hurriedly took the box of Pokepuffs from him. "Well, someone was hungry." He laughed, watching as she scarfed them down. Not soon after, his own stomach growled. No no, you can go a little longer, he thought to himself. He looked around, looking for something to do, when he spotted a broken vase. He then looked back over at Splash. "Alright, well you enjoy those, but leave some for me, please. I'm going to go do... other things..." He hesitantly avoided telling his true intent, as he walked over to the broken vase. He looked down at the vase, and thought, "Ooh, I feel bad for the sorry sap who did this..."

He looked around, before noticing the Eevee - who he had not paid much attention to before for whatever reason - who was outside. She seemed to look somewhat guilty. "Okay, I take back what I said about the 'sap' thing." He corrected himself, since the Eevee was young, and bound to make mistakes. He made his way outside, feeling the warmth of the sun against his fur, and walked over to the Eevee. "Hey, there." He started, trying not to sound intimidating, or too sudden. "Sapphire, was it?" He asked her, guessing her name since he had only heard it going around. "Hey, I just wanted to ask you if you knew anything about the broken vase inside. You're not in trouble!" He tried reassuring her. "Look, if you did do it, don't worry. I'll take the blame for it. Also, if you did it, I'd like to know how it happened." He asked, curious as to how she broke it, if she even did it.