• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eevee Family

Which Eeveelution or Eevee do you like Best?

• Eevee

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Jolteon

• Flareon

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Espeon

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Leafeon

• Sylveon

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

_snoweii_

Formerly GlaceonGirl1057
Sapphire got up from rolling in the grass, looking directlty at the Umbreon who was admiring the great arena. Sapphire moved back slowly and entertained herself by making a daisy chain.Sapphire had never seen this Umbreon before and looked at it in amazement.

Midnight heard a russle in the grass. He jumped up and looked around. He saw nothing. Before he lied down again he saw a brown figure near the garden. He walked close to see an Eevee. "Uh? Hi?" Midnight said surprised.

_snoweii_

Formerly GlaceonGirl1057
"Um...h..hi.." Sapphire said nervously." I..I've..never...seen..an...Umbreon..before."Sapphire was crouching down to the ground looking quite timid and took one last glimpse of the Umbreon before continuing her daisy chain.

"Oh. Heh." Midnight replied. He turned around and looked up at the sky. The Sun was setting and it was getting dark. "Oh No." Midnight said. He ran inside to trip on Ice from the previous battle. Dizzy he made his way to his Pokeball his Mastah had left behind and vanished into the Pokeball.

Melody ran downstairs. "I heard a thud! Is everything alright?" She shouted across the room. She looked around and saw the Eevee outside in the grass. She ran outside and left frost on the grass and ground while running by. She glanced down at the Eevee curiously. "Is everything ok?" (where is everybody?)

_snoweii_

Formerly GlaceonGirl1057
"Noo! Everything's not alright!..." Sapphire stated with a tiny grin on her face. "...And the reason everything's not alright is because you just destroyed my daisy chain!" Sapphire joked whilst poking at the daisy chain that was crushed and had ice all over it. Sapphire then plodded slowly inside the house to see all the ice scattered everywhere."Umm....what happened here? Does it have anything to do with that Umbreon that I saw just a few minutes ago?" Sapphire asked Melody.

"Oh..." Melody said looking around. She shook her head. "Nothing with the Umbreon..." She looked at Sapphire smiling. "Me and that Jolteon Omega were battling a bit. Needless to say I won." She looked around at the ice proud of herself. She started forming the ice together to make a huge clump of it. She placed it in the corner of the garden and nodded. "Looks great! Don'tcha think?"

_snoweii_

Formerly GlaceonGirl1057
"Yeah!Pretty cool!"Sapphire said amazed at this huge pile of sparkling blue ice."Yeah so anyway who is that Umbreon?" Sapphire said walking towards Melody."Oh well,I'm just going inside now"Sapphire said whilst plodding into the house.

Melody shrugged. "I don't know who that Umbreon is. A stubborn pokemon..." Melody muttered. She followed Sapphire into the house. "What's your name then? I am..." She turned to the wall. She used her breath to form frost on the wall to spell out "Melody". She turned to the Eevee smiling.

It was time, the time to show those Eeveelutions how to have a scare. The slippery cat-like pokèmon swam forward and grinned evilly. He watched from the pool outside because of the big window that showed it off. Nobody could See the blue Vaporeon who was swimming in the water. Climbing out of the water swiftly, The Vaporeon bolted into the house and before anybody could blink...

Crash! Bang! Clatter! Woosh! Clink!

The house was a mess, but he was not done yet. Walking up to the fire place, the blue Vaporeon used a weak Hydro Pump on it, putting it out. "Well, where's the newcomer?" He asked, looking around. He was the toughest Eeveelution but the one who will wreak the house. Splash knew he was feared by the others, or maybe they acted but they should be scared of him.

Splash looked around for the Umbreon, then turned to Melody, who wrote her name on the wall, witch has suddenly gotten washed off by some Water Feline. "There, now don't ice the place again, Melody" Splash said darkly, looking at her with his red eyes. Yes, before you ask, Splash has red eyes, not the normal Vaporeon eyes.

Midnight could hear everything from inside his pokeball. All he heard was breaking pots and shards flying everywhere. Afraid Midnight stayed inside his Pokeball thinking about all the terrifying things that would happen the next day.

Melody looked at Splash with fury in her eyes. "You better get out of here if you know what's good for you!" Melody snapped at Splash. She used Ice Shard on him freezing him completely. She stood closer to the Eevee nervous that Splash will make a move on her.

Blitz comes back downstairs after he heard a loud noise. Apparently, the Vaporeon had wrecked almost the entire first floor. He had overheard what the Glaceon, Melody, had said to the Vaporeon, Splash. Afterwards, he saw her freeze him completely. He walked up to the Vaporeon, and looked at the Glaceon. "Why would you freeze him if you just told him to get out of here? Now how is he supposed to do that?" He told her, trying to stump her, and being serious at the same time.

"No one asked you, Blitz!" Melody snapped stepping in front of him looking fierce. "Why don't you just go upstairs and write more bad puns?" She muttered looking at Splash again in his frozen state. "He can stay like that until he learns to actually have some common sense!" She walked back to the Eevee sitting by her glaring at Splash.

"Nobody asked anything, so..." He said to her. "And I would totally go and do that, but the mood has passed." He told her, talking about the bad puns. "And also, how do you expect him to learn anything if he's frozen in a block of ice?" He asked her, afterwards using Flamethrower on the frozen Splash.

She rolled her eyes. She shot Splash with one more glare. "I have my ways..." She muttered. Her tail was flicking left and right showing anger and annoyance. "Besides, he ruined my frost art!" She turned away. "And NO ONE messes with MY art!"

Omega shocked the bickering duo and snarled." What the Mewtwo do you think youre doing?" He grabbed melodys neck in his mouth and threw her at her ice corner." Don't try to make a mess and we'll let you make you're art." He muttered a obscene curse to Arceus and barged Blitz into the ice block called splash. "Get splash out flame brain." He sighed and walked out of the house and to the electricity supply. As their punishment he drains the electricity from the wires and stopped anymore coming to the house. He walked in and smiled." No electricity until you grow up."

As Blitz used Flamethrower on Splash, trying to thaw him, he is suddenly shocked by the Jolteon, Omega, afterwards, being pushed into the ice block containing Splash inside. "What does it look like I'm doing?!" He shot at Omega. He continued to thaw Splash out of the ice, when the power went out. "Oh my Arceus, Omega. You're such a baby..." He said, too quiet for anyone to hear.

Last edited:
Omega was silently behind him and whispered." Want to repeat what you just said a little louder." He smiled and walked to a cupboard. He opened it with his teeth and grabbed a pack of pokepuffs." Anybody want a snack?" He shouted and ate a pokepuff. He left the packet and ran upstairs. He laid on the floor and sighed." Too much effort." He murmured as he turned the tv on to battles." I managed to get power but they aren't so lucky." He smiled and watched the battles.

Melody hissed. She formed a icicle out of thin air and aimed it at Omega's neck. "Do you WANT to get impaled!?" Melody shouted. She sighed and threw the icicle over her shoulder. She smiled trying to bottle up all her anger. "Ya know... Living here can be a real pain..." She used Ice Shard on Splash yet again and slapped Blitz with her tail as she walked by. She hopped upstairs and with a silent "swoosh" she entered her pokeball.

(What part of "too quiet for anyone to hear" do you not understand, Omega? = P)

Blitz would have totally said what he said louder, like Omega rudely asked, but he had already gone upstairs. Blitz also said nothing when Omega asked if anyone wanted a snack. He didn't want anything to do with Omega right now, including stuff that he touched, no matter how tempting it was. He continued to thaw out Splash, when Melody slapped him with her tail. He simply growled, and continued.

Splash melted into the water that was on the ground, then formed back into a Vaporeon. "No wonder I'm left outside all the time, nobody likes me, I always start a fight" He said, sounding a bit disappointed. "I'll be on my way now" He mumbled and walked back outside. Pulling the chain around his neck, Splash dived back into the water, this time, not melting into water.

Popping his head out Splash sighed "I just need friends, being chained outside all alone isn't nice" Splash said and his fins started vibrating. "It gonna rain soon" Splash said as he watched clouds clump together. "As always, I'm not welcome inside, just for being a water type" Splash said pulling himself out of the water.

Splash walked up to the window and watched everybody else. Closing his ear-finns, Splash whimpered. "I hope our trainer doesn't get mad at me again..." He mumbled, suddenly sounding a bit frightened. Splash walked inside after getting off the chain. Within a few minutes, the house was clean again.

Everybody thought Splash was a Male, due to his voice, but he is actually a she. She wears a necklace that changes her voice. Splash adjusted the collar that was hidden under her white-ringed fin that was around her neck. "There we go, back to a girls voice" Splash said, smiling slightly.

_snoweii_

Formerly GlaceonGirl1057
Sapphire was looking around, seeing how clean it was!"Wow! It's actually clean again!" Sapphire gasped.Sapphire's expression then changed for she was looking a bit frightened for she had never witnessed a battle and she didn't know where everyone was.

Splash changed her voice back into a male and walked up to Sapphire. "Hi Saph!" Slash exclaimed, using HIS nickname for the Eevee. Splash began humming a quick tune as he walked back outside, just in time too, rain started pouring, making it hard to see...well for the others. Splash could see perfectly fine, due to him being a Water type and all.

_snoweii_

Formerly GlaceonGirl1057
Sapphire growled at Splash but started to feel tired then she just fell asleep on the middle of the floor. She was dreaming about all of the Eeveelutions fighting and brawling. But more than anything Sapphire wanted to find out who that Umbreon was. So she decided she was going to talk to that Umbreon tomorrow.

Blitz looked out the window as it started to rain. He couldn't help but feel bad for Splash, despite him having the advantage over Blitz in battles. He's not the type of Pokemon to just leave a friend outside while it rains. Sure, Splash is a water type, and it doesn't bother him much, but it's still rain, and being outside in the cold, wet rain while everyone else is inside, enjoying the warm comfort of the house just isn't how Blitz wants Splash to feel. He opens the door, and calls for Splash, but retreats back inside slightly after a drop of water landed on his nose.

Omega got up and walked up to Blitz." Don't tell Splash I know this but he is actually a she. See that collar? It changes her voice." He smiled and walked out into the rain." Come on you wet git get in here." He teased and walked back under cover. His dripping fur began to irritate him and he shocked it dry." Blitz has anyone ever told you my story? I'm sure fall has probably probed at it but do you actually know?" He smiled and waited for the reply.

"What, really? Splash is a girl?" He said silently, in shock. "No, I've never officially been told it before. Why? You gonna tell me?" He asked him.

Omeg chuckled and his eyes showed pity." Well where should I begin. I was the youngest of 10 Eevees. I was the only one who wasn't shiny. I was mocked, bullied and beaten. My trainer despised me and saw me as a weak link. I was released and chased off by the Pokemon I thought were my family. Hunted down by countless people wanting to get me because of my birth. The 'failure of the top breeder in the world' I was called and people wanted me due to that rare birth I had." A lone tear fell to the floor and he snarled." Years later I came across my brothers and sisters. They were on a training mission. All of them wanted me dead. Well what do you think happened? I left a pile of corpses behind me and disappeared. I was forgotten by everyone after a few years. That was when I met our trainer. I was injured by a horde of gravelers and our trainer saved me. Being a Jolteon I was accepted for my uniqueness as the stone to evolve me was hard to find. Our trainer loved me and I grew up here. Now here I am talking to you. That's enough for now. I might have put too much detail, well hardly any really but for now it's a lot." He smiled a false smiled and walked upstairs. He fell to the floor and whimpered." You never gave me a choice." He whispered and drifted into the realm of unconciousness.

_snoweii_

Formerly GlaceonGirl1057
Sapphire woke up and saw it was raining outside and remembered that Splash was out there, Sapphire opened the door, took three steps forward but then bolted back to the house."Bleh!" Sapphire Mumbled shaking the water off of her fur but still looking soaked from the rain.

(Alright)

Splash came inside and heard Omega's and Bliz's conversation. "Hmm, sad, I feel sorry for Omega" Splash said in her female voice. "Hey Blitz, thanks" Splash said and licked Blitz on the cheek before running upstairs. "Omega?" Splash asked as she saw him sleeping and almost tripped over him.

"Oh, he's sleeping, better leaf him alone" Splash mumbled and ran down the stairs. "Blitz!!!!" Splash called as she almost jumped on him. "Oh, I'm wet, don't want to wet you, too" Splash said, considerably as she sat down beside Blitz and closed the door. "Man, hearing Omega's past reminds me of my own" Splash mumbled under her breath.

When Splash came back inside, Blitz looked at her for a bit, hearing her female voice for the first time. Then, out of the blue, Splash licked Blitz on the cheek. He blushed, just now coming to terms with the fact that Splash is a girl. Blitz had always known Splash as a guy, so this was quite the change. As Splash ran upstairs for Omega, Blitz sat down, and thought about what had just happened.

Then, after hearing Splash call his name, he saw that she was about to run into him. He braced for impact...but nothing happened. When he opened his eyes, he saw her sitting right beside him. He blushed slightly, as they just sat there.

"Hey Blitz, you should sleep, since I'm wet, ya know, I can't sleep on the carpet, so I'll sleep in the kitchen" Splash said, smiled at Blitz and then running into the kitchen. Splash lay down and closed her eyes, soon falling asleep, but not after hearing someone else enter the kitchen.

As Splash lied down on the kitchen floor to sleep, Blitz thought it would only be the nice thing to do to keep her company. So, despite Splash being wet, Blitz decided to lay down beside her, and sleep there. What could the harm be anyway?

Splash smiled as she was awoken by the Flareon. He was really warm, causing Splash to snuggle up closer to Blitz, and like that, the water sizzled off her soft fur. "Blitz, thank you" Splash said, then fell asleep, smiling.

(ok daytime starts now) It was a warm dim morning. The sun lightly rose above the hills and the sunlight hit softly on the house. The rain died down that night leaving droplets of rain left in the grass making a lovely sparkly glow. The sky was crystal clear with not a single cloud in the sky. The sky also gave off a strong pinkish glow with the only true sunlight coming in from the east. It was clear that it was too early to wake up, but Melody was already out of her pokeball ready to start the day.

She slowly and weakly climbed down the stairs, yawning and stretching when she got to the final step. She took a glance outside and smiled at the beautiful sight. She turned to the kitchen licking her lips. "What's for grub?" She dragged herself in the kitchen to see Blitz and Splash sleeping on the floor. She looked in shock, speechless. She looked around trying to distract herself from the sight she saw. She looked up at the cupboards and smiled. "Maybe I can find some food in there..."

She jumped up on the counter and sniffed around for food. She started opening every cupboard to find either dishes or food she didn't care to eat. She kept snooping around for food. She found the pokepuffs Omega was talking about last night but skipped it. She kept looking around, starting to feel hopeless. She then looked on the other side of the counter and started walking there. She saw some of the trainer's food; human food. She looked around hoping no one would see. She grinned and looked around again. She took out a large bag that contained chips. She smiled, proud of her accomplishment. She jumped down cautious not to squish the bag nor wake up Blitz or Splash. She then trotted to the living room and took a seat on the couch. She opened the big bag and started eating her chips in peace. (I'm sorry I write too much)

Omega arose as the sunshine through the windows blinded him." Ugh I chose the wrong side of the house." He muttered and let a distasteful comment slip from his lips and he trotted gingerly down the stairs. He caught sight of melody eating some of their trainers chips. Anger swelled up inside him when he saw those chips were the ones their trainer bought for him.

" Hey those are mine our trainer buys them for me." He growled and snatched the bag. Letting a sigh penetrate his lips he dropped the chips next to melody and shrugged." I'll just have the pokepuffs, although they give a slightly unwanted memory." He murmured and walked into the kitchen." WHAT THE MEWTWO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING SLEEPING IN THE KITCHEN?" He yelled and he walked past Splash and Blitz unbothered by the fact they were sleeping next to eachother. He grabbed the pokepuffs and walked out to melody." I know you heard my story I'm not stupid I heard you behind me." He muttered and dug into the bag of pokepuffs." So what do ya think? Do ya pity me or think I need to grow up?" His voice sounded quite harsh but he was genuinely quizitive.

Melody was confused on Omega's actions. "Uh... What?" She said wondering what was going on. She kept eating the chips looking at Omega. "I don't know what your talking about... Honestly..." Melody said flattening her ears.

Blitz was dreaming peacefully, until he was rudely awoken by Omega, who had shouted at him and Splash for simply sleeping. He awoke with a slight jump when Omega shouted. "Well, (yawn) looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the house today..." He teased, trying to get up without waking up Splash, if she hadn't already been woken up already by Omega. He stretched, and walked out of the kitchen. "I think I could go without food for just a little while. I'll let you two get situated." He told Omega and Melody.