• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eevee Family

Which Eeveelution or Eevee do you like Best?

• Eevee

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Jolteon

• Flareon

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Espeon

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Leafeon

• Sylveon

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
In this Rp there are an Eevee and all 8 of its evolution. The main objective is to get Eevee to evolve into one of its 8 evolutions, but there is a twist. The Eevee decides to choose what he/she evolves into. If Eevee Chooses she/he dosent have to evolve.

Rp Members:
Eevee: @Starry Sylveon
Vaporeon: @Kitsune477
Jolteon: @OmegaCarvineplays
Flareon: @Dyno8man
Umbreon:
@Blu Ace
Espeon: @EspeonTheBest
Glaceon: @cuddleslikespie
Leafeon: @_Umbreon_
Sylveon: @Iceblossom
Midnight walked into a house to first see a Girl with Eevee and Sylveon in lap. "Midnight you're staying here for a while. I have to go to Hoenn to get my Frontier Badges." A voice said. Midnight looked around to see other Eeveelutions around. Midnight smiled nervously. Before a second the Door slammed shut behind him. "Oh No." Midnight said faintly. (Also the person controlling the Eevee also gets to control the Trainer watching over the Eevee.)

Last edited:
Fall sat in the sunny side of the room, bathing in the sunlight. His leaves were a fresh green color, due to the fact that the leaves were affected by the seasons. He looked up lazily at the newcomer and sighed, before slouching back down.

Blitz stared blankly at the fireplace occupied with 4 logs of oak wood. Oh, how he longed to set that wood ablaze, and feel the natural warmth of the fire. When the door closed, he snapped out of his trance, and looked back to see not a trainer, but an Umbreon. He lied back, and stretched. "How're you doing?" Blitz asked the Umbreon, his voice sounding a bit raspy from stretching.

"Has anyone seen the Psychic Gem? At all?" Solstice called across the room, sitting upon a desk, surrounded by papers and assortments of items. "I really need it. We have all the items necessary for battle here, except for the psychic gem. It also happens to be my item." She adds, gracefully jumping down from the desk. The Espeon was sort of like an organizer and overall 'mother', as she would continuously make sure everything was in order and ready for whatever scenario. The pink psychic cat padded across the room, looking under pillows and stray books on the floor. A sigh escapes her throat as she flicks her tail in frustration. Solstice jumped back up onto the desk and started randomly levitating things around the room to try and find the pink item gem.

"Uh, Good?" He said quietly. Midnight looked around. There was an Espeon on the Desk and Leafeon Sun Bathing. "Um?" Midnight said with a Puzzled Face. Midnight looked around. There were items floating around the room. Midnight slowly walked to the Flareon. "Hey." Midnight said blankly.

"Right here Sis." The Leafeon chuckled flinging the gem onto the deal with his tail. It had been sitting in a pot of flowers, which happened to be a nice shade of lavender. Also Fall was the house decorater, probably much to Solstices dismay.

"Oh! There it is! Thanks Fall." Solstice shot a mock look of displeasure when it came to Fall's decorating. He made the place look wonderful, but the Espeon couldn't find anything at all after decoration days. She quit the look and smiled as she looked back down to the many papers, reading parts of the English text. It was hard to read English, that's no doubt, but slowly Solstice had been teaching herself to speak the language of the trainers. At that moment she had a list of trainer items in the house at that time and was reading that while looking at a book chock full of many notes that she had found once inside the very desk she was sitting on. Solstice barely even acknowledged the newcomer.

Blitz sat up, and noticed that the Umbreon had responded, and was walking up to him. He did the same, but a bit quickly. He backed up a bit slowly when a thought came to his mind. What if he's shy? I don't want to come across as anxious to meet him. Once he had backed up a bit, he greeted himself to the Umbreon. "So, you can call me Blitz. Nice to meet you!"

The Leafeon stretched and gave a low murr, as he found a small pebble on the floor. He picked it up with his mouth and set it in the terrarium to his left, which was a small forest model. He was quite quirky, he was long limbed and kind of gawky, but he was very empathetic, and kind, and gentle as well. He noticed some of the plants needed sunlight, and used Synthesis to help with the problem, the plants turning a nice green color.

"Hey Blitz." Midnight responded. "I'm Midnight." He added. There wasnt really much going on. The others werent really doing much but relaxing. "Well. Im sopposed to stay here until Master comes back." Midnight finished with a sigh.

Solstice finally was satisfied, having finished her organization for the moment. The Espeon jumped down from the desk again and walked across the room, eyeing the new Umbreon. She happened to catch some of the conversation between Blitz and this new Umbreon.

"Well I'm supposed to stay here until Master comes back."

"Ha! You consider your trainer as your master? Oh, forgive me. I suppose that I do more work than my trainer, so I don't consider them my master in the slightest. It just...doesn't roll off the tongue." Solstice said, sitting down and flicking her tail rhythmically. "Hmm...sorry. I'm Solstice." She said, somewhat absentmindedly, as she saw a picture frame off centered on the other side of the room.

Midnight heard the Espeon. "Yea. I dont care." Midnight said. Midnight ignored her for the time being. He layed down on a Red Carpet. Thw Trainer didn't seem to care or Notice, along with the others. He sighed again. Midnight closed his eyes falling into a deep sleep.

Blitz lied back down, and stretched, lying there for a moment. "Ugh, so bored...what to do..." Then, he looked up at the stairs leading to the second floor. Blitz got up, and made his way upstairs in his search for something to do.

(Can I join?)

Omega stretched out on the upstairs floor and shook his messy yellow fur." Hey Blitz do want to do something? I'm bored out of my mind!" He yawned inbetween sentences and he smiled a lazy smile. He stood up and made his way towards Blitz." I think we should prank someone." He whispered in Blitzs ear and giggled. Omega the Jolteon could be a lively one when he wasn't being lazy. His motto was a very childish one." Laziness is the mother of all bad habits but she is a mother nonetheless and we should respect her." He chortled and jumped down the stairs." Morning! Or afternoon whatever the time is."

A Glaceon walks in, looking around. She steps in and sniffs the air a little bit. She grunts and walks inside continuing to look around. She glanced at the fireplace. Her ears lowered in shock that it might harm her. She took a step back, away from the fire place. As she continued to walk, not looking where she was going, she trips over the Umbreon. "Oof!" She cries falling on top of him. "Ah!" She squeaked in worry she might of harmed him. "Are you alright?"

"Oww!?" Midnight yelled. He looked around to see a Glaceon the closest to him. "Hey!" He shouted. He jumped up. "Watch It." Midnight said.

(Yea you can join Omega.)

Blitz looked down at the Jolteon as he walked upstairs, and the Jolteon downstairs. He thought about the request that was asked of him. Hmm...I do like pranking sometimes...he thought. He followed the Jolteon downstairs, and whispered back. "Alright, you got me. I'm in."

Last edited:
"Hey Kid, you don't pull the shots around here. So shut up." He growled standing up and walking over to the Umbreon. Fall was clearly gentle but if you did something to annoy him, you'd wish you were dead.

She stopped doing the puppy face and glanced at Fall. She looked surprised at his statement and looked back at Midnight to see what would happen. She took a small step back, nervous but also hyped to see what would happen next.

Most times in a situation like that, Solstice would ask Fall to calm down, but honestly she was miffed as well. "Um, this isn't normal, but seriously, out of all of us I'd vote that you'd proabably be the last one to call the shots." She narrowed her eyes slightly. They began to glow a bright blue, levitating a pillow over and set it next to the Glaceon in a silent apology. A pillow was Solstice's way of saying 'Sorry, but you can relax now if you want.'. She had way too many little secret codes. For a Pokemon so organized, Solstice could be so cryptic.

Melody (Yes that's the Glaceon's name. I forgot to mention that sorry x3) sat on the pillow and nodded at Solstice in a "Thank you." kind of manner. She looked at the Umbreon and frowned. "Why so stubborn?" She asked laying down on her pillow. She curled herself up in a ball still looking at him.

The Leafeon snorted. He sat up and went into the dusty nursery, that hadn't been used in quite a long time. There was still their toys on the ground. He didn't dare touch the room, as if it was haunted. He sighed, reminiscing.

Omega yawned and smiled." I'm awake for once everyone!" He shouted and made his way over to Solstice and grinned." What's happened down here lately? I'm a very long sleeper as you know." He giggled and looked around. Nothing seemed to have changed except for a newcomer he presumed." Hey there whoever you are my names Omega nice to meet ya." He said to the Glaceon.

Midnight felt frightened and dumbstruck. Avoiding Eye contact he spoke. "Sorry." He said faintly. Midnight heard a voice coming from behind him. " Hey there whoever you are my names Omega nice to meet ya." He didn't turn and avoided the rest. He backed up from the rest of Eeveelutions and sighed in relieve.

Melody smiled at Omega. "Hello!" She said cheerfully. "Name's Melody. But everyone calls me Mel." She shook her head. "I HATE that nickname..." She muttered. She grabbed the pillow she received from Solstice and moved it over closer to Omega. "Omega... I like that name!" She said in a bubbly voice. She snuggled back down on her pillow looking up at him smiling.

Omega took a step back and smiled." That's because I'll be the last thing my enemy see. My way or the highway I guess." He chuckled and looked at Fall." Is there any leftover food? I'm starving over here." He yelled and grabbed a pillow. He sat on it and looked at Melody." How did ya end up in this rat hole?" He laughed and grabbed a substitute doll and started tearing at it.

Blitz shook his head at the thought, since the Jolteon had forgotten. He walked back downstairs, and saw that the Umbreon was alone. Probably for a good reason, but he wanted to know why. He went over to the Umbreon, and sat by him, trying to comfort him without coming off as awkward, or weird. "Hey, is there something wrong? If there is, I'm here to help." He said to him, trying to sound reassuring.

Midnight frowned and tried to avoid talking but couldn't. "Everything's fine." Midnight said with a faint voice. Knowing Blitz could probably be Midnight's only friend he would feel better around him.

"Oh... It's a LONG story, believe me." Melody chuckled. She held on to the doll he was holding and jumped up. "Oh! Oh!" She chirped. "Let's play tug of war! I LOVED that game as a kid! I still do now." She smiled. She stood up prepared to pull with all her might. "One..." She muffled. "Two..." She started tugging at it a bit. "Three!" She shouted now pulling at the doll with all that she got.

Omega smirked with doll in his teeth and sent a thinder wave along it to paralyse melody. He yanked it as hard as he could and he could hear the doll rip slightly." I think I've won. Too easy." He smiled and pulled harder.

Melody fell with a loud thud with her eyes derping (yes thats a word... apparently) off. She looked back up at Omega shocked. "Wow! You are quite strong..." She jumped back up to her feet. "For a Jolteon!" She teased. She stomped on the ground and froze Omega's legs up making him immovable. "Try to escape THAT!" She sat and watched him in disbelief that he would escape her trap.

Omega grinned and looked at the ice. He used electro Ball and chunks of ice blasted everywhere." Care to say that again?" He teased and used thunder. It was small but could pack a punch. He used it as cover and jumped through emerging with another electro ball." Take this." He tells as he brings the attack downwards towards melody.

Suddenly, Blitz hears a lot of noise coming from behind him. He looks back, and it looks like the Jolteon and Glaceon are battling. He thinks about breaking it up, but decides to see how this is gonna end up. He always likes a good fight here and there.

She froze (lol get it? froze?) up at his attack. She shook her head nearly losing her balance. "Alright Mr. Tough guy..." She stood up. "You want it the hard way?" She made icicles form thin air and made them circle around Omega. "Let's do it the hard way!" She then dropped the icicles and tackled him playfully. "Rawr!" She said as she leaped onto him. She then started nibbling and pulling his ear. She giggled through the whole process.

Blitz sat there, staring in awe at the scene taking place. "Wow, this battle is really heating up!" He said, not long before he started cracking up at the joke he had made. "Get it? Because I'm a fire type, and...hahaha!" He tried to calm down, but despite his best efforts, he couldn't.

Melody glared at Blitz. "NOT funny." She said stubbornly. She got off of Omega in disgust of his ridiculous pun. "You should work on your efforts of your jokes and puns that won't only let ONE of us laugh." She turned away from him. "That one being you." She started walking upstairs. "Don't bother me!" She shouted from upstairs. "I'm gonna be working on my songs!" She jumped step my step and walked away into a room.

Blitz had calmed down by then, and he simply shrugged at what the Glaceon had told him. "Whatever, I'll try to do that." He said, following her upstairs, but into another room to save his little joke in a journal of a sort.

As she was walking in her room, she looked back at Blitz and stuck her tongue out in a rude manner. She walked into her (idk do we pokemon have rooms?) room and sat on her chair. She cleared her throat and started singing a nice, soft rhythm that was carried throughout the house.

Midnight was still lying on the floor. He had turned around to see Ice everywhere. "Wha?" Midnight said in awe. Midnight didnt see anything but heard terrible puns.
"Yea, Im going outside." Midnight said in a dreary voice. He walked outside while the trainer didnt knowtice him. He took a step in the Backyard. There was a garden, and greenhouse in the back along with a Arena. "Cool." Midnight said in awe. He walked out into the field and lied down.

(Technically your pokeball is your home, but there could be a room for all of the Trainer's Pokemon [You guys]).