• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Diancie Event Hitting US & Europe This Friday!

Hydroblade

Formerly Magic Jack
Oh drat, youre probably right, ill just check to make sure

Oh, wait, ok, it also applies to Australia

Last edited by a moderator:

Corion

Formerly Stewie
I tried this Pokemon out on a wild Geodude. After using Diamond Storm, the wild Geodude hung on with its Sturdy ability. I then used Moonblast resulting in a K.O.

A very good and dependable Pokemon overall.

Yeah just enter any Pokémon Center after getting Diancie while it's in your party. Then a Karate Master and Gentlemen should approach you. Just mash A until the Ninja Boy shows up and gives you the Diancite.

While Japanese Pokémon fans have been able to get their hands on Diancie for quite some time now, an Wi-Fi event for the US and Europe has just been announced allowing Pokémon fans everywhere to be able to claim one of the mythical Pokémon for themselves. The details of the Pokémon are as follows:
Name: Diancie
Nature: Random
Item: Diancite Mega Stone
Level: 50
Ability: Clear Body
Moves: Diamond Storm, Dazzling Gleam, Moon Blast and Protect.​

The event will be running for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire in the US and Europe from the 24th of July until the 27th of July, so make sure you grab Diancie while you can.
cool

Thanks to Serebii I found out that it was available in Australia and managed to get it a few hours before the event ended! Phew. I'm glad Game Freak didn't forget about Australia for this event (which I thought was the case). Hopefully Hoopa will be available in Australia at some point as well :)