• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Darkrai

Hey people, new to this site today. It's a really cool looking page, glad I happened upon it. I just wanted to know if anyone had any good ideas for obtaining a Darkrai? I have been legit playing Pokemon since the original Red and Blue, and I refuse to use an Action Replay (never have, never will). I understand that anyone who has Darkrai would never want to trade one for a regular or otherwise easily obtainable Pokemon, so how do I go about getting one? I have every single obtainable Pokemon on my X save, which is a culmination of my collections since Sapphire and Ruby. Any help would be awesome! Thanks!

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I got a Darkrai in Pokemon pearl ages ago, in a event. There's no way you can get a Darkrai by normal means. It's impossible without an action replay.
You could put a legendary Pokemon on Gts and ask for it, that's what I'm dong to fill my dex up with legendairies.