• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Create Your Own Trainer Card.... Trainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zakerii

Caserin.jpg

I always liked the outfit and Snag'em machine Wes used, so I went ahead and edited him to fit my trainer, dubbed "Caserin" after the Luvdisc pair's male of the same name. Hope this gets accepted so I can make a neat card. :D

P.S. Too bad photobucket made the image have a sucky quality. If the people who accept images for trainers do accept this one, would they mind e-mailing me so I could send them the higher-quality image? Thanks, either way. D:

T

The Poster

Here's a Trainer Card template I made... Hope it works. Its theme is small, so it's smaller than the other templates. Hope that's okay.
trainercardkg0.png

I also hope this is the right place to post such things.

I'm not all that fantastic with sprites, but I'd love it if I could get this accepted?

8phases_traineraki_pixel.png

I kinda put a signature on it, but I can remove it if those aren't allowed... ='3

Caserin.jpg

I always liked the outfit and Snag'em machine Wes used, so I went ahead and edited him to fit my trainer, dubbed "Caserin" after the Luvdisc pair's male of the same name. Hope this gets accepted so I can make a neat card. :D

P.S. Too bad photobucket made the image have a sucky quality. If the people who accept images for trainers do accept this one, would they mind e-mailing me so I could send them the higher-quality image? Thanks, either way. D:

Im hopeing you asked permission before using the wes base
But im assuming you didn't

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Warned for double posting. Read the rules, abide by them, and it wont happen again.

pkmntrainer.png

Bases used:
  • Aaron: Recolored pants and shirt
  • Commander Saturn: Recolored hand holding pokeball
  • Male Ace Trainer: Recolored hair
  • Ninja Boy: Recolored scarf

My first post here! Love the trainer card tool, hope my trainer makes it in.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
You're not supposed to post your Trainer Cards in this topic, its been said many times. First warning, get two more and you'll be banned.

T

The New Guest

I made one of Agatha of the elite four, the anime's style.

Agatha.png

I used bertha as the base.

also, someone's gotta disappear the white background for me. *sweat drops*

I know it's from Kingdom Hearts and it's not exactly 80 x 80, but I made a sprite. :-\ I would really be thrilled if it actually gets accepted! ;D

RoxasSprite.png

Dimensions:50 x 80

I know it's from Kingdom Hearts and it's not exactly 80 x 80, but I made a sprite. :-\ I would really be thrilled if it actually gets accepted! ;D

RoxasSprite.png

Dimensions:50 x 80

whoa hay Roxas...perosnally, I think his hair should be spikier, and the lighter shade of his pants take up more than the dark shade...

Anyway, just fiddling around and made this..
Masked Pokesentai Rangers Red and Pink!! (sparkles lol)
sentaired.png
sentaipink.png

Edited using Maylene and Aaron
52 x 80 and 50 x 64 respectively btw. If it's good, I'll try and make more...

T

the new guest

i call this one the Fat Pirate. crasher wake was the base, i used the ninja boys scarf as a belt, and then added my own touches.

FatPirate.png

once again, i need some help on the backdrop. if you will mr. Blaze.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
All too late. For art theft without giving proper credit, you are now banned. This behaviour is NOT tolerable.

Let this be a warning to you all. Any edits/recolors done to sprites made by other people (with the exception of the official trainer sprites) WILL result in deletion and, in case of actual members - warning, if not banning.

We do not take kindly to plagiarism.

i call this one the Fat Pirate. crasher wake was the base, i used the ninja boys scarf as a belt, and then added my own touches.

FatPirate.png

once again, i need some help on the backdrop. if you will mr. Blaze.

pkmnfatpirate-1.png

From now on, maybe you should pm me for this.

EDIT:
pkmnsudowoodo.png

I would also like to enter my Sudowoodo Cosplayer.

Base used:
  • Completely recolored a Camper

t92636399.png
t92636407.png
t92636413.png
t92636421.png

Yay, my sprites are now transparent! Thank you Blaze! Now I hope they follow the requirements. And I made a new Cheerleader Trainer:
t92636430.png

(Thank you for this one too, Blaze.)

^ Im not even gonna bother with that, Just consider this goodbye.

Anyway since a few people dont like Lucas' Hat i created a version of him without the Hat and the scarf.

I thought he had blue hair but personally i think the brown version looks much better.

lucassprite1brown.png
lucassprite1blue.png

also not sure if i posted this before but Ford:
Fordsprites.png

S

Sequel

65z8cc5.jpg

I'm personally proud of this. It's supposed to be Marv, from Custom Robo Arena. Since he had a parrot named Cheepers that dressed like him and followed him around, I made Cheepers into a Chatot.

I also changed the Pokeball being tossed up to a Robo Cube.

R

Rosemary

Hi I'm new and I made a Nurse Joy Sprite.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l103/Tailse/NurseJoySprite.png

Is it ok?

S

Sequel

Could someone make my sprites below transparent? I'm not sure who to ask and I don't know how to do it myself. Thank you in advance.

Here's Riley (you might have to refresh the page):
rileyspritejx2.png

I'm aware that the purple pants don't exactly look right, but his map sprite is wearing them.

And Buck (I'm on a roll today):
buckspriterr4.png

Cant remember his name, but hes the male ranger hero in Pokemon Ranger. I asked blaze to add transparency to it, the base sprite was the snow guy, like the ones in candice's gym

Ranger.png

Hey im back :p its not as good as the Wes one on the TCM, but this is my micheal from XD:GoD

Micheal.png

Blaze once again can u add transparency pretty please :p

S

Sequel2

(NOTE: This is still Sequel. I'm posting under Sequel2 because I tried signing up but never got the confirmation e-mail, so I can't use the name Sequel as a guest)

I noticed an error in the TCM. Marley is listed as Mira, who is another character you team up with.

Speaking of Mira, I should make a sprite of her so that there is a sprite for each partner character; that is, if my Riley and Buck sprites are accepted.

Could someone make my sprites below transparent? I'm not sure who to ask and I don't know how to do it myself. Thank you in advance.

Here's Riley (you might have to refresh the page):
rileyspritejx2.png

I'm aware that the purple pants don't exactly look right, but his map sprite is wearing them.

And Buck (I'm on a roll today):
buckspriterr4.png

pkmnriley.png
pkmnbuck.png

Sorry to say this, but I will only help registered members. Check your junk folder or try to resend your activation email. It might be your email host.

And here is emotrainer's Micheal.
pkmnmicheal.png

((Please pm me from now on.))

N

Nathan

IM a tad confused. So how do we bring out a pic of something to look like a poke-trainer, and then sprite them? Cause I have this one But its my avi from Gaiaonline, and I wanted to use it but I don't know how to do it.

IM a tad confused. So how do we bring out a pic of something to look like a poke-trainer, and then sprite them? Cause I have this one But its my avi from Gaiaonline, and I wanted to use it but I don't know how to do it.

Right, you get a base sprite and change its appearence, say, you get the lukas sprite, change the colours and the hair, give him shorts or something, then put it on a file sharing website, photo bucket is best. then ask someone to add transparency like blaze, hes best at it :D To add it to the forum choose its IMG code. the one that goes like

For the editing, paint works fine

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Anyway, just fiddling around and made this..
Masked Pokesentai Rangers Red and Pink!! (sparkles lol)
sentaired.png
sentaipink.png

Edited using Maylene and Aaron
52 x 80 and 50 x 64 respectively btw. If it's good, I'll try and make more...

If you do an entire set, I'll put them all into the system together as a theme update.

H

Hedj

Just my little contribution. (: I might sign up at a later date if I make more.

EDIT: Erm, nevermind, I think I'm going to sign up so no one removes my trainer sprites again...

Status
Not open for further replies.