• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [Closed] Survivors RP- Bonds And Heart Break

The Pup sat in the nest, awaiting the return of London, and Sly, when he heard a loud screech above. His ears perked up as he heard flapping noises and more squawks and chirps.

A few Crows had started to fly in a circle around the unnamed pup, one that was usually associated with carcasses.

He squealed and squeaked in alarm as he felt a few feather drop down on him as some of them began to swoop down and try and grab him. His small pudgy body was unfit for running as of now, and he hadn't even opened his eyes yet, but he felt a urge to run and hide.

His stomach rumbled loudly. Having not eaten in a few hours had greatly affected his energy, since he was only a few days old.

Aero raced towards the pup, using his long tail as a whip to hit the crows and shoo them off. He growled at the crows, pinning his ears back.

London, who was about to get in the water, noticed Aero fighting off the crows and let out a horrified bark. She ran over and nipped at the crows. "Thank you," she whimpered warmly to Aero before doing the normal three circles, silent prayer to the Moon-Dog, then laid down on her makeshift nest by the unarmed pup. "I won't let anything hurt you. Or any of my pack," she murmured gently. Sly walked over to Autumn. "It's ok, I'd drown to save you if you'd get swept away," he reassured her.

Sly looked at Aero. "I guess.... We're a pack. Would you like to be a pack, Aero?" He asked politely. He sat down by Autumn, staying near to catch her incase she was swept away. He kept a watchful eye on the crows, hoping they wouldn't come back.

Sly laughed a bit. "But who would be Alpha?" He asked. London looked between the two, licking the pup's head. "What should we name you, little one?" She asked gently in a quiet voice.

The Pup shivered a bit. "I-I don't k-know..." He said still a little frightened from the crows. His eyes were barely slivers as he began to open them.

Sly looked at Aero in slight alarm. "Me? I was a Lone Dog, I don't know anything about leading a Pack!" He barked in protest, but London was giving him an encouraging gaze. He sighed, "Ok. I'll be Alpha." London looked down at the pup. She whined a bit, looking at the others for guidance for the pup's name.

Aero's ears twitched as he thought of a name. "How about...I'm not so sure..." Aero barked. He couldn't think of a name for the pup even though he thouhght hard about it.

London looked down at the pup once again. "Barley? Spot? Smudge?" She asked, pondering. Sly sat down by the water's edge, keeping a close eye on Autumn. London looked up, keeping an eye out for crows.

The Pup wasn't really paying much attention any more. Instead he had fixed his gaze upon a mouse. He crouched low, and tried to spring onto the mouse, but fell face first several feet away. The Mouse squealed in alarm, and dove into its burrow. He sat up, dissapointedly. He looked up at London. "Why do you smell funny? You smell like the black stuff in the trap house..." He asked curiously, as he brushed the dirt of of his face.

(How about Mouse?)

A small yelp escaped Autumn as she stepped on a small rock after a small swim. "Do you know how cold that water was? That was freezing!" She commented as the golden doodle walked stiffly. After almost rejoining the group she shook out her fur, splattering water everywhere. She noticed the mouse run away and gave a halfhearted smile. Autumn knew that it was a good experience for the pup to be hunting a bit, but that may have been dinner. The small dog suddenly realized that these other dogs may not have had to catch their food before the traphouse, and she may seem savage to them.

Mouse looked around quickly, wondering if there was any more of the furry things around. He spotted one, but it was too far off for him to catch. He sat back down in the nest, before laying back down next to London.

London licked the pup's head, watching the mouse scamper. "How about.... Mouse?" She asked. Sly nodded slowly, nudging Autumn. "We need to think food. I don't know about anyone here besides London, but I was a Lone Dog," he informed them, sniffing the air for prey. "Careful you don't freeze, Autumn."

The Pup nodded, barely aware of what London had said, due to the fact that she was licking his head. As she did so he yawned and wriggled closer to London sleepily. He licked his chops and rested his head in his paws.

London whined a bit happily, laying her head down sleepily. Sly nudged Autumn towards the makeshift nest, realizing suddenly they wouldn't all fit. He began expanding it, large enough for a pack of eight.

Aero looked at the other dogs. "I'll attempt to catch us all something, but we might have to settle for something small." He barked as he ran off.

Sly nodded, laying down on the makeshift nest near London. Unable to sit still, he stood and padded back to the river. He noticed a flicker of movement under the water surface. A glint of light. A fish. He quickly snapped at it, catching it just by the tail.

Mouse watched Sly catch the fish. The little pup noted every thing from his stance, to the way he snatched at the creature. He yawned once more, before wriggling into Londons fur and falling asleep.

Sly pulled the creature ashore, ending its life with a bite to the spine. He opened his jaws to grab it, revealing incredibly sharp teeth. He picked it up, carrying it over to his pack and setting it down. "It's not much, but at least we know the River-Dog had blessed us with clean water and a source of food," he barked, noting the fact that London had nodded off to sleep.

Aero came back, with a few squirrels, birds and mice, and about a fish or two. "I'm surprised I can hold this. Anyways," He barked as he dropped it infront of the pack. "It's not much, but after the Big-Growl, everything's gonna take a long time to recover from it. After all, it killed most things around her, especially prey."

Sly nodded in thanks. "Your a great hunter. You should be my Beta," he barked thoughtfully. He tilted his head. How did he get so much prey that fast? That's amazing! I'm glad he's on our side.

Aero glanced at London. He thought that maybe London should be the beta, but it must have been because he was afraid he'd fail on defending the pack. "Err...Thanks." Aero barked. He sat down, watching the area for any potential enemy.

Sly did the ritual three circles, then tilted his head, sending silent prayer to the Moon-Dog for a good sleep. He then laid down. He gestured for Aero to rest with a tilt of his head, taking the first watch himself.

Dogs fighting all around him. Large, powerful dogs, throwing themselves at each other. Sly realized with fear that this was the end of the world. The day the Storm Of Dogs came down and fought. He yelped in surprise and pain as one huge Storm-Dog's paw grazed his side, splitting it open. He regained his stance as he heard London's howl. He ran to her, just as she disappeared under a heap of fighting large dogs. He reached his head down to grab her scruff, but she slipped away because of the water. No, not water. Blood. He began drowning in it, the metallic taste of dog-blood filling his senses.

Last edited:
Aero still kept watch over the area around him. We soon caught the scent of something...something that could be a potential enemy. He growled and pinned his ears back, readying himself for a fight.

London awoke with a start, smelling something odd. She was very alert, even in her sleep. She glanced at Aero, unknowing wither to be quiet or not. She lowered her muzzle and nuzzled Mouse gently closer to her.

The Pup stirred for a few moments before opening his eyes. He looked up at London briefly, before wriggling closer to her. He shivered as he curled up again, and looked around curiously.

London looked down at Mouse, wrapping her tail around him protectively. Sly gasped awake, waking up from the horrible dream. London threw a glance at him, motioning with her head towards Aero, and Sly knew to stay quiet. He stood up and padded over to Aero's side, staying low.

Aero caught sight of a grey dog with black paws; they looked kinda like a husky, but they weren't. Aero growled. "Who's there? I know you're here so show yourself!" He snarled.

Sly let his lips curl over his teeth. "By its scent, it's not a dog," he growled quietly, slinking back over to London, Autumn, and Mouse to protect them. London motioned with her head for London to come closer.

Mouse was the first one to see the Wolf Alpha. As soon as he did see the beast, who was almost taller than Sly, he cowered and immeadtely tried to run away. Once he realized the pack was cornered, he whimpered and clung closer to London.

Sly snarled, barking gently for Aero to come to them. Sly's fur was all standing up, and he was snarling a challenge to the non-dog. London snarled too, feeling a motherly protection for both Autimn and Mouse.

The wolf glared at Aero and soon charged at him, teeth bared in a snarl. Aero avoided the wolf and tackled it, pinning it to the ground and biting its neck as hard as he could. The wolf ignored the pain and lunged up at Aero, latching onto his neck. Aero snarled in fury and soon the wolf let go. Aero lunged at the wolf, biting its muzzle and shook his head violently to help tear through the skin and fur.
The wolf pinned its ears back and soon got away from Aero and lunged at London. Aero leapt infront of London to protect her and took a direct hit in the side, of which was also where he was partly burned in the fire. He yelped in pain but soon felt power surge through his body; he lunged at the wolf tearing part of it's ear off and he bit it's tail, cauing it to yelp in pain. The wolf growled and soon Aero let go, backing away and charging into it's side, pinning it to the ground and biting it's neck again. The wolf yelped in pain and tried to get away, but failed horribly as Aero began to shake his head violently again, tearing open it's throat and letting go, watching the wolf bleed continuously.
Aero bled quite a bit, but he ignored it. The wounds were rather deep and could easily become infected. Aero began to lick his wounds, glancing at the limp body of the wolf. Aero sat down and glanced at the pack. "Don't worry, the enemy is dead now..." He barked.

The pup shrank in alarm at the violence he had just witnessed. He tried to make himself as small as he could, as not to be seen by Aero, who had frightened him so. Mouse felt squeamish as the gory seen replayed over and over in his head. He yawned, thankful for Londons Warmth.