• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[CLOSED] Jey's digital emporium

At long last here is the trainer shot.
r2nH7QC.png

and here is the lady Bella on her own
RlsQtRN.png

im sorry @Jeydis but could u please change my team shot up a bit?
could u make the trainer this:
267210_pokemon.png

and instead of Archeops and Zorua could u change the pokemon to Azumarill and Honchkrow?
proxy.php
and could u also change the Arcanine and hydregion to shinys?
Thank you so much, i really appreciate it ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
im sorry @Jeydis but could u please change my team shot up a bit?
could u make the trainer this:
267210_pokemon.png

and instead of Archeops and Zorua could u change the pokemon to Azumarill and Honchkrow?
proxy.php
and could u also change the Arcanine and hydregion to shinys?
Thank you so much, i really appreciate it ^^
Here is the revised version.
NmY52Ia.png

These are all pretty good! ^^ If I can, can I request for a userbar with Emolga and Dewott in it saying "Apples!"? Oh, can the background be blue? Hope this isn't too much.
How's this?
9xI2J1q.png

sorry but once again could u change one of my pokemon on the team shot?
instead of honchkrow could it be shiny loppuny ?
thank you, sorry if this is to much for you.

Now I gonna make request for you! :D
Would you make a sprite of my OC? (link here)
About the pose this would be best :)
127.png

And remember about the smirk! :D

hi Jeydis, sorry for all this changing but this will be the last time ^^
do u think u could swap Delcatty for Shiny Cinccino?
proxy.php

and make this the trainer?
v.png

Thanks so much :D

Hey, it's me again. If it isn't too much trouble for you, I would like to request a full team shot. The Pokémon included are a Shiny Zangoose, Emolga, Samurott, Braviary, Gothitelle, and a Ninetales. And as for the trainer, can you make her look like this:
(Sorry if it looks bad, I suck at spriting XD)

Thanks again for hearing me out! :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 28
@Chara Dreemurr
qqgqqu9.png

Here is the correction on the team shot, sorry about that. I swapped Cinccino and Azumarill to keep the colors nice and separate as the gold from Cinccino blended a bit too much with Arcanine.
Hey, it's me again. If it isn't too much trouble for you, I would like to request a full team shot. The Pokémon included are a Shiny Zangoose, Emolga, Samurott, Braviary, Gothitelle, and a Ninetales. And as for the trainer, can you make her look like this:
(Sorry if it looks bad, I suck at spriting XD)

Thanks again for hearing me out! :)
For your sprite, try saving it as a .png instead of a jpeg. It should give you transparency for the background and up the quality a lot. As it

Actually, can you do this trainer instead? And can you change her hair to black?

I'm sorry if this is too much for you, but I really can't be bothered to fix that trainer Sprite right now.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 28
Hey jey can you make a team shot with this:
286965_trainercard-OmegaCarvine.png

But the Sprite has black jeans and red hoodie instead of yellow jeans and white hoodie. Thanks in advance

Actually, can you do this trainer instead? And can you change her hair to black?

I'm sorry if this is too much for you, but I really can't be bothered to fix that trainer Sprite right now.
AIZR3fN.png

Could i get a Team Shot?
Sprite: PI/Gambler
Pokemon: Meganium, Arcanine, Ampharos, Pidgeot, Vaporeon, and Steelix
6jFgwW1.png

Hey jey can you make a team shot with this:
286965_trainercard-OmegaCarvine.png

But the Sprite has black jeans and red hoodie instead of yellow jeans and white hoodie. Thanks in advance
Sorry about this but that Konoha trainer is by a friend of mine, Lyni and I would rather not edit it without her consent.