• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open BTU Sign-Ups

Name: Joe N

Appearance: Joe is definitely tall for his age passing up the average man when he was only twelve he is now 6’8. Wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Black hair kept short and a goatee. Having a Backpack holding all his supplies along with the straps holding his pokeballs. He also has farmers tan.

Personality: Joe is a social butterfly but really values close friends over friends. He always thinks of a new strategy which can be from dragon raging a vaporeon with a magikarp to choice band power up punch. He isn’t afraid to fight on his own but usually lets his pokemon do it for him.

Pokemon:

Available pokemon: primeape, blastoise, pidgeot, hypno, snorlax, dugtrio, sceptile, slaking, swampert, aggron, ninetails, flygon, breloom, gengar, sandslash, armaldo, metagross, azumarill.

Backstory: Joe came all the way from kanto just to get into this collage so that he could be the best he could in battle and become champion in his home region. He also needs the money so he can help his brother in his career choice.

I was out of town all weekend with no internet. Sorry everyone!

Also, dinman, the thread is closed because the tag reads, "Private/Closed".

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Savage. But is dis RP ded? I mean, I would be like 10 times more active tomorrow (no more moderation yay) but nobody has replied since like days

So I've got a whole long thing written up of what's going on with Alan. But I want you all to deal with the fact that you HANDED HIM OVER TO TERRORISTS!!!!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Legit I made a post where I took the remote and didn't hand him over. But I was under moderation and I asked rb3 what he thought about it. He said it seemed to right so I just deleted it. Now I feel bad.

:DWes is a great person. This is going to work for me. Wes' team is going to get stronger cause this is just the situation that they need.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
wait what did we do to Alan?

Oh yeah I'm back by the way everything worked out well so I'll see if I can get back to posting regularly.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It's sad because this was the RP that actually made me good. Now half of the people are gone. We could always open this up again, but there are a bit of newbies roaming around and causing havoc on usually not rule-breaking rps... also it would be weird, since it would be like a reboot. And so far, they've been npcs for all we know.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
We could have @AssassinGallade and @StarBlitz rejoin, and do the plot thing with @Yellow.anime, but Jez and Lexie both basically disappeared without a trace from the website and it would be a huge plot inconvenience. And fully rebooting the RP would be sad since we all went so far in (actually we haven't even been on campus for a week, but we RPed on it a LOT)

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
The BTU TO. Alan had an idea to use you as a plot device in some type of way but he didn't quite explain it all the way cause he wanted to surprise us.

Yay! Once again, I'm lazy, so I'm going to do a bio of my own, and you can tell me if I need anything else.

Name: Trinity

Appearance: Trinity is your average teenage girl. She has long blond hair, in a high ponytail, with her hair being messy up in the bangs (think Yellow). She has brown eyes and light skin. She also wears a blue Nike sports bra, no shirt though. The sports bra is the way of showing off the fact she works out, and the four pack she worked hard to earn. She wears black shorts, that go half way down her thighs, that have a white stripe on the sides. She usually wears black slides, but when she isn't in class, she's barefooted.

Personality: Trinity is a smart, bubbly, and tomboyish girl, who has the tendency of to giggle, and blush a lot. She's nice and kind, and if she could describe herself, she says she'd want to be cute, or attractive. But I'll have you be the judge of that.

Pokemon: Ratatta and Doduo

Goal: To Graduate, and become the Greatest Pokemon Performer.

Backstory: When Trinity was a little girl, she made friends with a small Rattata, in the fields near her home. Rattata has been by her side ever since. When Trinity got an acceptance letter to this school, she had no idea what it was, until her mother told her that she signed Trinity up for the school, making Trinity mad. So Trinity doesn't want to go to the school.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Lol that's true so we just gotta pick it right back up then cause that's what Alan wanted to do as well. I feel the same this thing is too fun to let die.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Alan I know we're in need of people so I got someone to join she just wasn't sure if she was able to post on here because it was private but I told her to go ahead and make a bio since we were looking for people. Hope that's alright with you didn't wanna just do it without letting you know.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
lol no not yellow. I asked another person and she said she was an experienced rper and i seen her stuff cause I was in a thread with her so I recommended her to join this cause we need more people.

Give the new/old players time to mingle that way everyone can be a little more invested in what happen. And since it's the first time the plot allowed for Player input it wouldn't really be fair not to let them have a chance to participate

As of now BTU is officially open season for new members!!