• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Alone (Jump-In RP)

Satoshi was distracted by his sister. He then noticed the Flareon was enraged as the Ninetales poisoned him.
"Idiots..." He scoffed. "Do they not know how to handle children?"
The Ninetales took the Eevee. Just then bitter lunged at her, not wanting her friend to disappear. The Ninetales teleported off, not noticing Bitter latched on and also teleported with them. "Bitter!" Satoshi yelled.
Water rushed up from Satoshi's feet. The force was so strong it ripped the gravel from the floor. He looked around frantically. He pushed off the ground in a raging Aqua jet. With this force he crashed through the wall. Many humans stared at him. He growled at them. He had a great dispise for them. He turned his head side to side. He then noticed the Charmander nearby. He growled.
"Where did your friend take her?" He snapped. "And I thought you'd listen to me! Keep your human away from them! And don't take a child from a wild Pokemon! You should approach quietly and show you have no intentions of stealing the child! Don't take a child from it's protector without permission... what's wrong with you!?" He snapped. His breathing made his whole body move. His breath could be heard from miles away. His expression went from anger to regret. "I... I'm sorry..." He said. "I... I just want my sister back... I can't loose her like I lost my father... my mate... and my children..." He hung his head.
Satoshi walked off and noticed the Flareon spewing flame throwers everywhere. (why he didn't see before? well I guess he is blind! Just kidding) "Hey man!" He said softly but loud enough so the Flareon could hear. "I know you lost your kid! But we gotta calm down to find him, or her!" He said, still not knowing the Flareon wasn't related. "Bitter is missing too, and you're wounded! You might want to get that poison out of you if you want to keep your strength up to save them!" He said, hoping not to go too fast.
Bitter was confused. At one moment she was in a building, the next she was by a lake. She looked around. The Ninataled was trying to soothe the Eevee after kidnapping it. Bitter was confused. She remembered her older brother talking about his mate being a Ninetales. She remembered him describing her as having "Majestic silver fur". This one has tan fur, so she wasn't the same. Bitter ran over and hugged the Eevee, who looked scared. "She's my fwiend! Down scawr her!" She cried. She had tears in her eyes.

Curt and Embertail ran threw the city, sprinting as fast as they could to avoid the rampaging Flareon, why nobody shipped that Pokemon to a mountain side to avoid burning places down was beyond them. Thankfully, Flareons weren't the fastest of their Eeveelutions, plus, he was still wounded, so it looked like they'd have a solid chance to outrun it so long as it kept expending energy with it's rather inaccurate fire attacks. But that wasn't what worried them, what was that Flareon thinking trying to attack them with such a wild fire attack while Curt was holding the Eevee!?!? Did the Flareon not bother to consider the Eevees safety?!?!

A bit away, Embertail heard the Buizel (Satoshi was it?) yell something at him, but he couldn't really make it out considering how far away they were. Something about wanting to taking him to mate or something? Embertail didn't swing that, but he was flattered none the less.

Finally, one of the Flareon's attacks managed to hit!....The Eevee, setting her tail on fire and causing her to freak out even more the before. Curt begain to panic and tried to blow the small flame out, but that only made it bigger. Using his natural resistance to fire, Embertail leaped up and smothered the flames with his hands, finally putting it out. However, when he let go to continue running himself, so Curt could run without carrying both him and the Eevee, they saw most of the Eevee's tail was gone.

And that Flareon had the nerve to believe that THEY were a danger to that Eevee.

As if the poor Eevee hadn't suffered enough, literally out of no where, Nuri somehow teleported in front of them and tripped Curt, causing him to lose his grip on the Eevee and send her flying head first into a street lamp with a loud "CLANG!". The poor Eevee slide to the ground in comical fashion and was clearly knocked out. That might have been a good thing though, or else she would have been freaking out over her clearly broken nose. Curt looked at the Eevee in shock before turning to Nuri in anger.

"What the Hell, I thought you were on our side!?!?", Curt yelled at the Ninetales, who now had that Cubone from earlier grasping on one of her tails, " you hurt her even more, now we have to get her to a Pokemon Center for treatment as well as a Vaccine!". But Nuri either didn't care, or didn't hear him as she teleported away with the unconscious, wounded, and tailess Eevee and the terrified little Cubone.

"Rawr rargh rawrh!(What the heck, I didn't know Ninetales could learn Teleport)!?!?, Embertail said.

"They can't", Curt said, bitterness in his voice at Nuri's betrayal and losing the Eevee yet again. But their lucked seemed to be changing as a shadow passed over their heads. Their back-up had finally arrived.

Last edited:
Satoshi heard the human say yell at the Ninetales, "What the Hell, I thought you were on our side!?!?" Satoshi rolled his eyes. "Your human doesn't seem to be the brightest..." He said bitterly as he crossed his arms. "The fox was trying to take the poor Eevee to a safe area... Can't you see how ridiculous it is.. to take the poor thing by force? Listen! You already ruined your chance to save the poor thing... That Flareon won't trust you! If you didn't jump to grabbing it in the first place the Flareon wouldn't feel threatened... You should've earned his trust at first... then explained to him. If he still refused... well the parent knows best..." He said, again, not knowing the Flareon wasn't related.

Embertail looked at the Satoshi in utter confusion, clearly this Buizel had no idea what he was talking about. Curt noticed Embertails confusion and asked what he said, needless to say, Curt was a little miffed at what the Buizel had to say about them.

"Is he being SERIOUS!?! We tried being polite, offered them food, first in trade for a box, then for absolutely free, but that damn Flareon just kept biting at us for no reason, heck, even when I kept my distance and let you handle the situation he tried to bite you!", Curt glared at the Buizel," face it you sea rat, that Flareon's just a jerk, he proved that when he tried to Flamethrower me WHILE I still had the Eevee in my hands, he didn't even care if the Eevee got HURT!" Curt was being a little harsh on the Buizel, but Embertail and Curt were having a rough time trying to do a simple act of kindness.

However, that didn't matter now, the caster of the large shadow touched down right next to Curt and Embertail, revealing himself to be a large Dragonite. On his shoulder was a belt with five Pokeballs attached to it, which he immediately slung off and handed to Curt.

"Thanks Whips", Curt said as he strapped on the belt, "now, on to the matters at hand, can you fly us over a near bye lake, we got to save an Eevee from a crazy Flareon". Truthfully, the Flareon probably wasn't crazy and didn't intend more harm to come to the Eevee, but they weren't ones to give up, even the normally disinterested Whips was curious as to what was going down. Embertail and Curt hopped on the dragons back, and took off to the lake. A few minutes of soaring over the city,they were able to spot several figures next to a lake bed, one red and white, two brown and white, one just white!

"That's them Whips, let's swoop in, and grab that Eevee!", Curt told the Dragonite. giving an excited roar, Whips swooped down at incredible speed, flying just over their heads. Curt reached over and grabbed the Eevee that was lying on the Flareons back with incredible accuracy just as they fly past them back in the direction of the city. Curt noted that the Eevee was still pretty banged up and missing her tail, but was thankfully still unconscious, so she didn't struggle. Curt grabbed tightly onto Whip while tucking the Eevee under his arm as they made their way to the Pokemon Center.

Last edited:
The Flareon was now beyond enraged. As They swept by he latched onto Curts arm. "Mmmmmph!!!" He growled as he used fire fans on Curts arm. He just waved his child back. Or he thought was his child.

Nuri grabbed hold of Curt's other arm and also used fire fang. Nuri grabbed the eevee and looked concerned about the missing tail. Nuri's eyes turned red and she managed to drag them the opposite direction Curt wantED to go.

Curt's eye's grew wide as the two Pokemon leaped at him, both of their mouths alight with flames from powerful Fire Fang attacks. Embertail let out a concerned cry over his friends safety, indeed it look bad for Ol' Curt. But, the two attacking Pokemon forgot about one crucial detail...

They were attacking someone riding on a Dragonite!

With speedy reaction time Whips grabbed onto the Flareon mid air before he could bite Curt and threw him to the ground like a rag doll. Nuri had a bit better luck as her flaming teeth sunk deep into Curt's arm, causing him to cry out in pain, still, the trainer was no slouch himself and kept a tight grasp on the Eevee, who had now woken up due to the Psychic energy grabbing her and was now freaking out. Curt looked at the Ninetales with rage in his eye's, they extended her the hand of friendship, and she threw it all away for what? No seriously, they had no idea why she suddenly attacked him, because they made the Flareon she ALMOST KILLED mad by trying to take the Eevee to a Pokemon Center to get her Vaccines? Seriously, what sense did that make?

"TRAITOR!", Curt roared (he had wanted to yell that since he saw :"The Force Awakens") as he reared his head back and threw it forward in an attempt to headbutt the Ninetales. Embertail wasn't going to sit back while his trainer was being assaulted, that was another mistake the Pokemon made, they assumed Curt would be the primary target. Clenching his fist tightly as it began to glow a bright white with Chi energy, he took careful aim as to avoid accidentally hitting Curt, and attempted to loose a powerful and lighting fast Break Break on the Nuri, in hopes of freeing Curt from the Pokemons grasp. Whips also didn't take attacks on his trainer lightly, as almost immediately dark clouds began rolling in above them as it started to rain, Whips had called in a rainstorm to weaken the Fire Pokemons power. However, in spite of everything, they still believed the Eevee was worth helping, despite the actions of the wild Pokemon against them.

Last edited:
Eevee was silent.
It was as if her heart was beating against her skull. It hurt. Everywhere. Too many things were happening at once. One moment she was with Flareon, and the next he was gone.
Her mother might be looking for her--but she would never find her, would she? Eevee didn't even know where she was anymore, let alone anyone else. She felt really hot. Maybe she had been around Flareon too much...
Eevee winced as her head started hurting again, and a tear fell down her face. She just wanted to go home. Is that where they were taking her? Home? She didn't know.
She thought she saw Flareon in the distance before she closed her eyes.

Bitter didn't want to see her friend be taken away. She clung on tight to the Dragonite's foot as he flew off. The wind was too rough for her up there. She knew her weak ground moves were useless, so she took her Cubone-bone and jabbed it into the Dragonair. "This is what you get you big meanie!" She squeeked, saying her sentence almost perfectly for the first time.
The first thing Satoshi saw was a Flareon falling from the Dragonite. He quickly sprung into an aqua jet and zipped over to where the Flareon was falling. He stopped the attack right before he grabbed a hold of the fire type. He then spun his tail to make the crash landing a little softer. He made sure he landed on himself so the Flareon would not get hurt. "Are you okay man?" Satoshi asked. He then looked up at the Dragonair, who was getting away. "Humans... all of them are the same... If they inject that poor little Eevee I'm afraid her ammune system might not be able to take it... She's far too young and has never had one! I wish they understood... She needs a natural remedy! She needs to be taken back to the forest! ASAP!" He said with his teeth gritted. "And my beloved sister... I hope the skills I taught her... can help her... But she's so young! Wh-what if she falls off!" He said, scared.

Nuri eyes widened and she quickly grabbed the Cubone before she got headbutted. Nuri yelped and let go, The Cubone in on tail and the Eevee in the other. Nuri hit the ground back first but immediately stood up. Nuri looked back at Curt, blood started streaming down her face. "She's allergic to Vaccine..." Nuri said and a look of pain showed on her face. "Sorry" was all she could say before she handed the Cubone to the Buizel and the Eevee to the Flareon. Nuri turned to face Curt and she raised her tails as a shield so she could protect the four pokèmon behind her. "Don't hurt them...Kill me if you want..." Nuri said looking at Curt dead in the eyes, Blood running tremendously fast down her head.

"What?", Curt said flatly as they hovered in the air on Whips back, a lot had happened in the past few seconds. The baby Cubone had latched onto Whip's tail and started beating on it in an attempt to get them to free the Eevee, however, Whips barely felt the blows against his thick scales. Then Nuri, summoning all her strength, managed to quickly disengage from Curt before he could really hurt her, but was apparently not fast enough to avoid being struck by Embertails Brick Break, or at least, they thought Embertail had hit hurt, things had gotten a bit muddled.

Nuri then tried to wrench the Eevee from Curt's grasp with her telekinesis, leading them to play a sort of "tug-o-war" with the baby Eevee, causing the poor thing to cry out in pain. Seeing that they were causing the Eevee even MORE pain, Curt decided to relinquish his grip on the little kit to avoid hurting her. Then the Ninetales wrapped both the baby Pokemon in her tails and returned them to the Buizel and Flareon respectively, Finally, she appeared to form a Reflect barrier to "protect" them, looked Curt dead in the eye's and said through here telepathy:

"Don't hurt them...Kill me if you want..."

Embertail, Curt and Whips looked at each other for a brief moment, before the former of the two let out a tired sigh. These Pokemon were making it waaaaay harder then they needed this to be, granted Embertail and Curt hadn't exactly made all the best possible choice themselves, they certainly could have been a bit more passive when trying to negotiate with the Flareon, but for Nuri to assume they were out to kill them? That was the part they didn't understand, up until Nuri and that Flareon had started munching on Curt's arms, the group had tried strictly non-violent approaches. The Flareon had snapped at them and tried to torch them at the slightest provocation, even when they tried offering them food. Nuri damn near killed the Flareon she was now trying to protect for some reason. As for the Buizel and Cubone...well, they still wasn't completely sure why they were getting involved with this, but from what they could gather, the Cubone was the Eevee''s friend...somehow. This had been a long day.

"Uhhhhh, raghrough rougha reregain blaough rehem(Uhhh, Curt, you want me to try talking to them again)?", Embertail asked his tired trainer.

"Yes, please Embertail, and explain to them why that Eevee should go to a Pokemon Center, especially now", Curt replied to his partner. Embertail had a more optimistic attitude about things, and as a Pokemon they were far more likely hear him out. Granted that didn't have much success before, but maybe this time would be different. Just as a precaution, Curt and Whips took a few steps back, giving Embertail and the other Pokemon a decent berth so they wouldn't be intimidated. Ready to give diplomacy another shot, Embertail turned to the other Pokemon and tried to explain the situation.

"Hey guy's, don't worry, it's just me this time, hehe, man things really got out of hand their", Embertail said while scratching the back of his head, trying to lighten the mood, "so listen, Nuri, I don't know what's going on in your head, but the last thing we want to do is hurt anyone, we were just trying to defend ourselves! All we want to do is to get the Eevee to a Pokemon Center". Embertail tried to maintain a cheerful, non-threatening demeanor, which wasn't hard, that Charmander was probably the least intimidating looking Pokemon on the planet.

"As for her being allergic to the Vaccine, well, I've been living with humans my whole life, adopting their culture, learning about their tool, it really neat stuff!", Embertail said excitedly, "but one thing you got to know about Pokemon Center doctor's and nurses is that they're not dumb, they do bunch of tests on a Pokemon to make sure they won't have a bad reaction to any of the medicine they give them, if that Eevee really is allergic to any of the Vaccines, the good people at the Pokemon Center will defiantly pick that up! Besides, most vaccines have several different varieties just in case a Pokemon happens to be allergic to their first one...however, getting her vaccinated isn't really our only concern anymore..." Embertail pause for a moment to give the now injured Eevee a worried look before continuing. Due to their fighting over her, the Eevee was mow missing almost all her tail, had a broken a bloody nose, several wounds all over her body, and a mild concussion.

" 'Cause guy's, I'm not sure if you noticed, but our fighting over the Eevee got her pretty banged up, I mean, most of us got a little roughed up, but I think that Eevee got the worst of it", Embertail continued, his voice full of concern for the Eevee's condition, "Heck, we can discuss the vaccines later, right now, I think just flat out getting her to a doctor to patch her up seems a tiny bit more important, don't you?"

Satoshi understood Embertail's description. "You're right Charmander... By the way, guys... my name is Satoshi... My sister here is Bitter. I just want to let you know though... I think she'd be better off with a natural remedy rather than going to the Pokemon Center. I've lived both in the wild and with humans... teachers, specifically... I know that with every vaccine come a list of side effects. A wild Pokemon such as her may not be able to handle that kind of thing... Also, she would be afraid of so many humans around her. I have a couple Oran and Pecha berries..." Satoshi said. He then looked over at the Flareon/ "With your permission Flareon... May I make a berry remedy for the little one? It should help her until we get her to her natural habitat... I also have some leaves and string to patch up those wounds..." He said. He got his backpack and pulled out the rest of his berries. He took a small home-made wooden bowl out. "You see... I've lived umong the wild for years now. I raised nine siblings and had to take care of my mother who was much weaker than I. I also had several encounters with humans and many dangers..." He moved some fur on his chest and revealed a huge scar, "I fought dangerous foes... many much bigger than me. I've had experience patching up my wounds, and my siblings' as well... I just won't give her medicine without your permission" He explained to the Flareon. He put the berries in a bowl and mashed them up. He added a few more natural ingredients to make it into a powder. "She'll need to eat this, and I can wrap some leaves around that tail of hers to stop any bleeding.

Last edited:
The Flareon fell too the ground, his left fore paw made a sickening popping noise, his fore paw snapping anyways as Satoshi braced him. After hearing Satoshis idea he nodded favoring the other paw. He Growled at Curt before Nudging over the Eevee to Satoshi, warily looking back at Whips, as if he expected another attack.

"(Side effects, I dont know what you've heard, but the worse side effect she'll suffer from a vaccine is a day with a sore arm, Hehehe, wait, please don't tell me you're one of those nuts that think Vaccines cause autism?)", Embertail asked Satoshi, his smile becoming a little more out of hope that this Buizel wasn't one of THOSE Pokemon.

"Wait, Embertail, did you just say that the Buizel thinks vaccines cause autism?", Curt asked, his voice

"Ourghrough Reghrouh"

"Whips, it's not nice to call people that", Curt said to the Dragonite.

"Baghrough, roughrough regghough!"

"Yes, I now he's one if he really believe's that, but you can't say that out loud", Curt retorted, "yeah, but you do have a point, no matter how powerful it is, no natural remedy is going to be enough to fix a broken nose....unless it's magic, HEY EMBERTAIL, ASK THE BUIZEL IF THE REMEDY'S MAGIC!" Embertail looked back to his trainer, and then back to Satoshi, his face completely deadpan.

"....well Satoshi, is it magic?", Embertail asked the Buizel, his voice filled with eagerness and hope, " because if it is, you gotta teach us how to make it!" Embertail's typical smile had returned, his eye's full of hope from the Buizels response.

"But seriously, you know vaccines don't cause autism right, that's just a rumor made up by hill-billy's and soccer moms?", Embertail asked him again.

Nuri growled but lowered her tails before she sat down "I'm sorry, I do get a bit over protective with younger pokèmon then me" Nuri said and hung her head. "I guess I just make it more hard for you, I'll be going then..." Nuri said and got up, her head still hanging. Nuri walked past Curt and his pokèmon, tails flat, ears down and head hung. Nuri slowly made her way to the pond.

Eevee tried to open her eyes, only successful at opening her right eye halfway. She could no longer feel or use her nose and there were cuts and bruises all over her. Her tail had been cut down to a stub. Looking around, the first thing Eevee saw was Nuri. Her ears were flattened, and she was walking away slowly.
Eevee tried to crawl to her, slowly dragging herself across the ground with her front paws.
Don't leave. It's not your fault. You were protecting me.
That's what she wanted to say. But she couldn't talk. It came out as a faint whimper.

The Flareon went over to comfort the Eevee. "It's ok, your tail will grow back." He picked her up and headed back towards their nest. "I-m- Im so S-sorry..." He said starting to tear up. He ,axe his way into the closet and curled up around her.

Satoshi glared at the Charmander, beginning to get annoyed. "Autism? I said nothing of the sort!" Satoshi laughed. He put his soft paw on the Eevee's head. "Eat this powder, it'll make you feel better..." He said. He then looked back at the Charmander. "Look buddy... I know you're probably too young to have been told this, but NO vaccine can cure anything! It might make it subside and mask it, but it never goes away. When I said side effects I was on more of the line of dizziness, fatigue, vomiting, or worse case scenario, death. I mean... back in the industrial ages they perscribed heroine as a medicine, just for pain! They weren't completely aware of the side effects, and where has it gotten them? Illigalized. And for another fact, doctors usually give you medicine just to make you satisfied, even if it won't make you better. You're talking about me believing in magic? You still think shots can "heal" anything. Also another fact, and the biggest risk here, they put a small amount of the disease in your bloodstream with the vaccine to boost your immune system. I know, my mother was a doctor! I'm not saying my remedies will cure it... But for arceus' sake it'll have less of a fatal side effects than something the poor baby has never been exposed to!" He said then pet the poor Eevee. "The mixture I gave her is all natural from the forest. It'll mask her pain for a few hours until we can make care of the wounds..."
Bitter saw Nuri walking away. She lunged at the mythical fox and yelped, "Downt go!" Tears welled up in her eyes "brober hasth bewm wooking fwor you! I know it!" She breathed. "He sawed the majwestic saiwnt of Danielle night wifth a taiwl couwint of nine and fwer of the sweet wavwender fwower itstelf swippws frowm his grawsp..." She said. "Y... you changes yowr fwer?" She asked, not knowing she was a different Ninetales

Last edited:
"(Young? Haha, well, I'm still fairly young I guess (for a Charmander at least), but I think you meant young as in a child, truth is I'm twenty years old!)", Embertail laughed, apparently he touched a nerve on the Buizel. Embertail didn't intend to, but seeing the Pokemon freak-out like that just struck him as funny.

"(Listen friend, I've been living with humans all my life, I know what you're saying, I know how vaccines work, what I'm saying is you should have more faith in the good people at the Pokemon Center"), Embertail continued, giving the Buizel a cheery wink, "(I'm not sure where you're from, but humans have advanced a good deal in medicinal practices since the Industrial Age, heck, Pokemon could be partially credited to that, if there WERE any possible negative effects a medicine could have, the doctor's and nurses at a Pokemon Center would catch it, after all, they didn't go to school for eight years for nothing!)" While Embertail chatted with the other Pokemon, Curt and Whips continued to keep their distance. Curt watched with rapt attention at the communication going on between the Pokemon in front of them, while Whips just kept an eye on the other Pokemon just in case someone tried to do something foolish.

"(And uhhh, I didn't mean to diss your remedies, I'm sure they're very effective but they can be dangerous too if you're not careful, I mean she could just have had any allergy to Oran or Pecha Berry's, if we're going by your logic)", Embertail commented while looking at the numerous wounds on the Eevee, he certainly wasn't going to object to anything that could help her, "(Hehe, sorry if I sound skeptic..I've never heard of an Herbal Remedy fixing anything like a broken nose)". Embertail had to admit, Satoshi had caught his interest, most Pokemon didn't know which end of the potion bottle medicine came out off, but this Buizel seemed very knowledgeable, not just about human medical practices, but their history as well. Embertail had the excuse of living with humans almost his entire life and often following Curt to school, but he had no idea where this Satoshi's knowledge of human culture came from, maybe he once had a trainer himself? Maybe even one who was a doctor? It might explain why he had such a deep mistrust of them. Embertail decided to ask him about that later.

"(Well, if you guy's are that insistent, I'm sure I could convince Curt to skip out on the vaccines)", Embertail said, offering the group a friendly smile, "(I mean, if the plan's going to be to get her back home, I doubt she'll need them anyway, but I still think we should get her to a Pokemon Center to get that broken nose looked at, unless you know how to heal it?)" Embertail looked at the Eevee's off center noise and swollen eye, Embertail was certain the Buizels remedy would help fix a lot of that, herbs and berries could do incredible things, but resetting a broken nose wasn't one of them.

"(I mean, do you know how to fix a broken nose, you said your moth-wait how could your mother be a doctor if she was a Pokemon, do you mean like, the Pokemon equivalent of a doctor in the wild or....)", Embertail's eyes light up as he locked his gaze with Satoshi''s, "(WAS YOUR MOTHER ONE OF THE FABLED POKEMON DOCTOR'S OF THE 80'S? I THOUGHT THEY WE'RE A MYTH CREATED BY A POT SMOKING HIPPY AT BURNING MAN! WAS SHE ONE? ARE THEY REAL? PLEEEEAAASSSEE TELL ME!)"!

Last edited:
Nuri took Bitter off her and placed her by Satoshi and glanced at the eevee before walking away. Nuri looked at Curt as she past but kept her tails and ears down. Nuri was heading to the nearby lake, were her parents got killed.

Nuri thought about how that Eevee was crawling to her. Nuri's eyes welled up and she teleported to Flareon and Eevee. Nuri layed beside Flareon and covered them with her tails. "I'm sorry" Nuri said.

Bitter curled up into Nuri's tails. "They're soft..." she said.
"No no..." Satoshi giggled. "Mother is actually a great Pokemon doctor because the man who took her in after her mother died was a human doctor!" He smiled. "She spent years with him and watched his surgeries... This guy apparently only used natural remedies and used careful surgeries on Pokemon..." Satoshi said. "You're right, I can't heal the broken nose... But I do know that mother can! She goes by the name of Mrs. Serene... She does surgeries like that..." He looked at the Eevee. "It'll take a while to heal.. and again, not without the Flareon's permission..."

Nuri slowly fell in deep thought.

***Flashback**
It was a cloudy Sunday morning and Nuri ran out of her mother's den. "Be careful dear! Many people want a Vulpix!" Her mother called out. Nuri nodded and continued to scamper to the lake. A few miffed cries were heard so Nuri turned around and ran back to her parents, only to find them dead, in the den, with a trainer standing beside them. He caught Nuri and sent her out again. He shoved a fire stone in Nuri's face and she evolved into Ninetales. Nuri grabbed her pokèball, shoved it in one of her tails, and ran as fast as she could, away from that man.
**Flashback Over**

A few tears roles down Nuri's face.

Satoshi looked over to Nuri. She seemed to be in deep thought. Satoshi put his hand on her shoulder. "Hey..." he said, "You okay? You look troubled... Is there any way I can help you?" He asked.

"You lost someone... didn't you?" Satoshi asked calmly. "It's just a wild guess... and I hope I'm not hurting your feelings... I've seen a lot of ugly pasts change a lot of beautiful souls... and hurt is something I've learned to be common. If there's any way I can help you uh... I never got your name... But I want to know if I can help," he said looking into her eyes that were now full of blood.

"It's Nuri, you can, just be there for me" Nuri said and sighed. Nuri gazed at Satoshi's eyes. "I've always been on the run since my parents got killed and before I met you guys, I met a brown Ninetales and his name was Laurence" Nuri said and looked down. She couldn't bare it anymore and she hugged Satoshi.

Nuri smiled at Eevee but didn't move a muscle. The tail that sh rested her head on curled around her head and gently rubbed her. Nuri tears slowly began to increase with the amount of blood that started to run out. Nuri was in so much pain but can hold back her screams of agony.

Nuri smiled and closed her eyes. Don't worry, your in a worse state that I am, just relax, I'll be fine... Nuri said in Eevee's head before she collapsed. Nuri's blood gushed out and made a puddle around her face, totally soaking her face in sticky red liquid. Nuri was losing blood and fast. Nuri couldn't hold it anymore, she opens her mouth and let all her pain get sucked out with her scream of agony and pain. Nuri finally fainted.

Eevee's eyes filled with tears and she crawled to Nuri as fast as her stubby little legs could go, not caring if she got blood all over her. She nudged her over and over again, trying to get her to wake up.

The Flareon gently scooped up the Eevee by the scruffand started to pad away back to his makeshift den. He eventually made it too the den, depositing the Eevee in the warm nest. He began to clean behind the eevees ears, as they were coated with grime.

"OH SWEET ARCEUS! Roughr ragh reck rhapren rough Nuri(What the heck happened to Nuri?)", Embertail roared, his eyes wide as the Ninetales began gushing out blood out of a wound that somehow appeared on her head. They had followed the Pokemon to the Den to make sure the Eevee was kept safe (they were in this far, might as well see it through) and all of a sudden Nuri was injured and screaming in pain.

"Oh shi-w-what the", Curt stuttered, the sudden turn of event leaving him momentary stunned, "I-EMBERTAIL, HOLD HER STEADY WHILE I GET THE FIRST AID KIT!". Curt quickly rummaged through his backpack, through all sorts of items aside with abandon until he finally managed to pull out some bandages. Embertail ran over to Nuri, putting the Eevee aside, he flipped Nuri on her back, and elevated her head to make the application of the bandages easier. All while he tried to give the tiny Eevee Kit a warm smile to convince her everything was O.K.

Curt finally managed to pull out his first aid kit as he ran to the Ninetales side, he applied some rubbing alcohol to a swab and attempted to clean the wound as best he could, but the Ninetales was bleeding out fast. He reached into the box and pulled out a Potion and a large roll of bandages, Curt hastily sprayed the wounded area with the potion and then immediately began dressing the wounds. Curt wasn't a doctor, but he did the best he could with what he had, it may have helped, but Nuri was going to need more if she was going to be saved.

"P-proug-Proughkemon Cekenter?", Embertail growled, looking towards Curt.

"You're right Embertail, enough's enough, you guys don't want to bring the Eevee to a Pokemon Center, fine, but Nuri's coming with me to get patched up, end of story, Whips, you'll be able to carry all three of us right?", Curt asked the Dragonite. Who simply nodded as he picked up Nuri as gently as he could in his arms. Curt and Embertail climbed on Whips back to prepare for take off.

"(Don't worry, she'll be safe, well get her fixed up, and bringer her right back, I promise)", Embertail informed the other Pokemon, and optimistic smile on his face to give the rest of the ease of mind. No matter how bad things seemed, Embertail always seemed to have a smile on his face, as though this simple act was enough to make one believe things would turn out all right. Embertail and Curt held tight to Whips as he headed out of the Den, readying for take off.

Last edited:
Eevee hesitated.
She stood up, looking over at Flareon. Then at Nuri. She knew what would most likely happen if she followed them. And it was what Nuri and Flareon had tried so hard to protect her from.
She touched Flareon's nose to hers before following Flametail and Nuri.

Nuri winced and silently moaned. Nuri curled one of her tails around Eevee before they took off. Nuri smiled at Curt and whimpered as pain flooded in her system. Nuri allowed them to take her wherever because she was too weak to fight. All Nuri knows was she will get more hurt if she gets the medicine. "Cant...take..Poke...centre...remedies.." Nuri said and placed eevee on her chest.

The Flareon grumbled, and started out of the den. He followed lazily after the Darognotite but the going was slow because of his sprained paw. "Wait..." He mumbled trying to follow.