• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join alone and lost

(In this rp, you are an eevee or eeveelution. you either lived alone or once had a trainer. there is one spot for every eeveelution, once they are filled, i'll switch it to private.)

form:

name:
nickname(if any):
personality:
other:

name: eevee
nickname: vanilla
personality: extremely shy and very cautious. she would prefer to stay away from anyone if possible.
other: a pink ribbon wrapped around her neck from her deceased trainer.

spots:

eevee: me
glaceon: @Charlespark
umbreon:
espeon:
leafeon:
vaporean:
jolteon:
flareon: @Katelyn Lackey
sylveon:​

-------

Vanilla was once very friendly when she had a trainer. They would play together, sleep togther, and mainly do anything together. Her trainer had lots of friends who always wanted to see Vanilla. Vanilla even had her own friends to play with. Those were the good days, until everything turned around.
One day while they were playing, her trainer got sick, which caused vanilla to worry. Her sickness eventually leaded to her going to the hospital. Vanilla would spend every day waiting for her trainer to get better, but she never did. Eventually the day came where her trainer died of because of her illness. Her trainers parents tried to tame Vanilla, but she wouldn't listen to anything.
The parents tried everything, from food and treats to trying to love her. Vanilla still refused and spent her days laying on her trainers bed. They eventually called the pokecenter, who came and took Vanilla away. The pokecenter spent days trying to cheer Vanilla up, but nothing they tried worked. One day, Vanilla had enough and ran away into the woods and was never seen again.
She ran and ran without looking back, and eventually stopped next to a cave. "this should be far enough," she thought. She slowly went into the cave, looking for food as she has not eaten for days. "H-Hello?" she said nervously. She eventually fell asleep next to the cave entrance and waited for her time to die.

Last edited:
Name: Glaceon
Nickname: Blizzard
Personality: Calm, caring, helpful, mother-like
Other: Wears a necklace that she made, is made of stone-like materials and preserved dry ice

Blizzard had been in the wild, ever since she was born. She was raised by her parents, as she would often spend time with them. They would do almost everything together, from foraging, to fighting off other Pokémon that threatened them.

Unfortunately, after some time later, her parents had passed away from old age, as she felt frightened and shocked. She lied in the snow where she buried her parents, as she wept everyday while she did everything she could to survive.

One day, she tapped on the snow and said to herself, "Mom, dad, you'll always be within my h- heart... I'll continue on to survive, I won't give up yet." Tears rained down her face, as she wandered around aimlessly.

Eventually, she reached a cave and saw that it was rather huge. She thought to herself while she still held some berries on her back, "Huh... I have a feeling there's probably something big inside." She went inside the entrance, as she saw an Eevee that had been lying on the ground! She quickly went to the Eevee and gently shook her, as she said in concern, "Hey, are you alright? Come on, wake up!"

name: Flareon
nickname(if any):Coal
personality: Tough, Blunt, Sarcastic, Cold(Rather Ironic for a Flareon)
other: Around his neck he has a Sharpedo Tooth Necklace. And he has a Chunk of his right ear missing from a Fight
Coal was once a happy Little Eevee. he would spend all day playing and Battling with his Trainer. They got so good that His trainer bought a Fire stone for Coal. Coal was confused until he touched Coal's Fur with the stone. He then evolved into a Flareon. And life got even better for the two. His master caught two more Eevees and One was turned into a Vaporeon while the other was turned into a Jolteon. Despite the other two, Coal was his Trainer's Favorite Pokemon. But Life was about to Hurt Coal. The Trainer and hIs dad were on their way to the Beach with Coal and The Other Eeveelutions when suddenly a Driver Crashed into them Killing Both Coal's Trainer and The Trainer's Father. The Jolteon ran home as fast as he could to the mother to tell her what had happen. Apparently, Jolteon had blamed Coal for the reason the crash happened and Everyone else believe him. Coal was shot at and he had to run as fast as he could. Fast Forward Three Year later and Coal is a much different Pokemon. He had been in a lot of fights, had killed a few Pokemon and was quite dangerous. His most famous tale was punching a sharpedo straight in the face. And if anyone asked if it was not true, All Coal had to do was show them the tooth that came out whenCoal punched the Sharpedo. Coal was wondering back to a Cave where he sometimes slept. It had been a long day so he needed some sleep. He noticed something was wrong though. He could feel the heat of other Pokemon. "Who's There? I will not hurt you if you tell me who you are. He went further into the Cafe to find a little Eevee and a Glaceon.

Vanilla still waited for about a few minutes. That's when she looked up and saw a glaceon that seemed to be worried about her. "I'm fine," she said, "but very hungry." She slowly got up, and looked around as she felt another presence. She saw a flareon who was asking them who they were. "I'm Vanilla the eevee," she said, "I-I didn't know this was your cave." She walked out of the cave and smelled fruit. She looked up and saw a bunch of oran berries.
She used swift on the branch, which knocked down three oran berries. She looked at the glaceon and flareon, deciding if she should give one to both of them. "Y-You can have one," she said the the glaceon and flareon. She rolled one oran berry to the glaceon and one to the flareon. Usually she would be running, but these pokemon looked friendly enough, except maybe the flareon. (I said maybe because Vanilla isn't sure about how nice he is.)

Blizzard looked at the Eevee, who was starving, as she said to her, "Uhh look, I think you might want to eat those here... you're looking like you haven't had anything in a while." She rolled the berry back to the Eevee, as she still carried her berries on her back.

"Thanks For The Oran Berry But you can have it. I'm not very hungry. You probably need it way more than I do." . "If both f you need somewhere to stay, you are welcome to stay in my cave. I have others. Just this was my first" The reason he was being nice is he liked Females, They were Kind and Sweet. But Coal didn't like Males. During when he was with his master he had a huge crush on His master's Vaporeon. And oddly enough, she liked him back. But even though he likes Females, he is still a tad bit territorial.

Vanilla ate her oran berry, and saw that the Glaceon and Flareon didn't want theirs. She took the two oran berries and put them in a pile. "sorry, I just haven't eaten in a while," she said to them. The Flareon was surprisingly nice, and even said they can stay in the cave. "Thank you," she said to the Flareon. "what do you mean by 'others'?" she asked. She hid behind a rock and got ready to attack if they were mean.

"See, I fought for a series of caves. I could have five extremely nice caves and so after a Hard competition, And losing a part of my ear he used is paw to so him his right ear. I won it and got caves as my prize. Technically Pokemon Aren't suppose to come in my caves but as long as your nice, I don't mind. Most Pokemon Fear Me due to my status in a Gang I use to be in. After I had to resign to my violent behavior, lets just say I don't have many friends. But don't be scared of me. I will not hurt you. I am working to be a better Pokemon."

Blizzard still carried her berries on her back, as she thought to herself, "Hmm, I could maybe go hunting near the icy area here, usually there might be some fish that flop on the land."

She looked at the Eevee and Flareon talking to each other, as she said to the Flareon in surprise, "Wow... I have never known you've had these areas. I'm impressed I have to say, but do you want me to patch up your ear? I could maybe use some berries and herbs to do some stuff."