• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A small favour to ask..... of your mothers....

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Hey guys, kind of an unusual request here - but I need your mothers. I'm working on my University Web Design project and need to do some usability testing on the website I have to re-design - but I need a target audience's input on it.

Obviously, only having ONE mum, that rather limits my field of immediate access - but thousands of people visit here every day, and pure maths has got to dictate that they have at least one mum each too.

If you could ask, very kindly on my behalf, for your mum to take just 10 minutes or so to fill in a quick questionnaire as she uses the website I have to redesign, that would be extremely helpful. You can help them in so far as explaining their actions if they need to, but please don't help them with the actual questions/tasks and make sure they're honest in their responses!

The e-mail address to return them to is in the document, and you can attach that and do it for them if they don't know how.

The only thing is, I need a really quick turnaround on this - so if you could do it within the day, that'd be extremely helpful.

A major thank you to anyone who helps me out here - and to their parents as well.

You can download the document here: http://www.pokecharms.com/random/alexwintonusabilitytesting.doc

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Just sent you my mum's. I sat with her and explained some of the terms, like 'Menu', but the answers are hers XD

Good luck with your project ^^