• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in Alola!

Teiran, eyes a bit watery from the spice, handed Akio and Cubone water bottles. Her Pokemon were now calmed from the spice, and full as well. "That was spicy, but great!" Teiran said, giving a smile to Mallow, and a thumbs up. Mallow nodded her thanks to Duke, then teiran, but a slight frown to Teiran, about the way she'd acted before.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"I'm good Mallow...not hungry." Glacier said, in deep thought. "Trying to figure out something." Zoroark tilted her head at Glacier and looked back at Garchomp. "Think he's trying to rejoin?" She asked. "Beats me...nothing gets past him." Garchomp replied. Glacier meditated on the concentrating sounds of Lush Jungle and tried to refocus his mind. Nova and Espeon tried a bit of the breakfast and enjoyed it...until it was getting spicy but it cooled down soon. "Amazing...loosen on the spices though." Nova said to Mallow.

Mallow took back the bowl she had for Glacier, and put it down with a couple other leftovers, presumably for other helpless trainers who happen to wander around here. Mallow then nodded her head to Nova as a sign of thanks, before taking the empty wooden bowls they had been eating from, and putting them on a mini table in front of her. (which I hadn't exactly explained)

SaiyanDakon

"Well...I'm going to-" Nova started to saw but was interrupted by a Formantis on top of Espeon. The two played for a bit and Espeon looked at Nova hopefully. "I don't know....But I'll do it!" She said, determined to have her first Alolan catch. She grabbed a Pokeball and held it nervously. Formantis saw that she was struggling so it went insides the Pokeball for her. And just with 3 clicks and dormant movement, Nova had caught a Formantis.

"Man I'm hungry" he said sit against a tree
Bay Bayleaf
"Yes I know I just ate 20 minutes ago" he said now standing up
bayyy
"No I don't. Beyleaf return! Let's get going already." he explained angered

(@PlatnumGamrX Read this...)

Teiran glanced from side to side, as if someone was in the groups presence. Brionne and Steenee noticed their trainer looking worried, and went over to comfort her. "Ste, ste nee." Steenee said, as she pat her trainer on the back. I'm okay, Steenee, it just feels as though someone is near..." Teiran said, as she looked at a couple distant trees.

The sand stirred in various spots in the beach, creating an unnerving scene of sink holes." Um, Meowth, please come back to up here please" the meowth hurried back up to Victor. Just then, Victor saw lumps of sand rise on the Beach, most of which seemed to form hollow sockets. "Wait.....are those Pokemon"?

"Step back those are Sandyghast goooooooo bayleaf" He exclaimed.
Bay bay
"Now use Leaf-Pledge" He roared.
"Goooo Great ball. 1 shake, 2 shake, 3 shake and done. So now that I got what I want good luck your on your own. Bye!" he said

trainercard-Platnum.png

(Well I was gonna catch one of those after a little scuffle but whatevs)
"oh, um thank you.....whoever you are. They don't actually look to aggressive. Now I'm curious about them and what they eat", he said before pulling out his pokedex.

"Well, we just ate breakfast, we had a kiss fest, and we I got a new Z-crystal." Teiran said with a smile, as she heard Kyle walk in. "Bounsweet also evolved into Steenee!" she said, as Steenee hopped up to Kyle and hugged his leg, before returning herself to her Pokeball.

Last edited:
"Hey, Steenee!" exclaimed Kyle. Then, he turned to Teiran. "I've already battled Olivia, so here's some advice: use Pokemon with speed and agility. Her Pokemon's moves are strong, but they won't do a thing if your Pokemon can dodge them!"

"Good morning world!!! Come on out everybody!!!" He yelled
"Brionne."
"Bay leef."
"Fenniken."
"Sandy Sandyyyygast."
"Let's get this day rolling. It's training time. Come on Fenniken. Use Fire blast!!!" He howled.
"I should have thought this through. FOREST FIRE!!!" He shouted

SaiyanDakon

Glacier got up from his eerie calmness and opened his eyes. He saw the other trainer and a new one as he called out on Croconaw. "Hydro Pump on the fire!" He commanded. Croconaw released a large amount of water at the rising flames and extinguished them. Glacier smiled at Croconaw. He guessed that she would evolve in the Ghostium Z trial, but wasn't really sure. "Training with a Fennekin in a forest is like training with a ground type near an ocean." He said to the other trainer with a Fennekin. "Who are you?" Nova asked, reaching to pet Fennekin.

Victor breathed a sigh of relief as the fire died down. "Everyone OK? Nobody injured?" He asked as he looked at all the trainers. "Quick head count" all three of his Pokemon yelped in attendance. "Oh thank arceus".
Torracat face palmed at him. Before rubbing up against him.

Last edited:
Mallow smelt something, before answering Akio. "Fire! Run! Trumbeak, Lurantis, Castform, come quickly!" Mallow shouted, as the Pokemon came to her side, and she motioned for everyone to com out of the forest. Teiran dashed right after her, before stopping in her tracks. "Brionne, use a high water move to put out the fire!" Teiran shouted. AS Brionne did this, the fire died down, and soon, it was gone. "Who in the world did that?!" Mallow asked, putting both hands on her hips.

"I have no idea who did it. It defenitly wasn't me. But i think it was him." He said pointing behind them.
"Now let's run while there not looking." He said quickly before runinng away.

Kemen busied with checking up on Daniel, worried that something had happened to him in the blaze. The heat was one of his worst triggers, when it came to fibromyalgia flares...

"Are you hurting at all, mi cielo?" Kemen asked, kneeling down before him.

"No, I'm alright," he assured him, "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine," Kemen answered, hugging him, "I'm just glad that you're ok."

And the Basque boy got up, to check on everyone else. "What about the rest of you?"

SaiyanDakon

"We're good..." Glacier said to Kemen, indicating Nova's and his own health. "I'm going outside of this place..." Nova told her older brother. "That's fine...stay close though." Glacier replied. "Stop sounding like mom..." She muttered. Nova and Espeon, along with Formantis exited Lush Jungle and found themselves meeting another Pokemon, Rockruff. Back in the forest, Glacier was healing Lurantis back to full health so that be could battle the next challenger.

"We are alright as well it seems. What's this I hear about trial? I have heard people speak of trials when I got here but I never found out what they meant", Victor said as he reached down to pet the Torracat rubbing against his leg.

"I'm alright." Duke answered, confirming that both he and Charizard made it out of the blaze without any issues. More importantly, Duke was glad to hear none of his friends were hurt from the sounds of it.

SaiyanDakon

Nova stared at the Rockruff with astonishment and Rockruff stared right back at her. "Formantis! Come out!" She shouted. Formantis came out the Pokeball with eagerness and was ready for battle. "Razor Leaf!" Nova commanded. Formantis released a series of sharp leaves at Rockruff, who dodged and used Fire Fang. "Formantis! X-Scissor!" Nova shouted. Formantis collided with Rockruff, knocking the two Pokemon back. Nova saw that this was her chance to catch Rockruff. She grabbed another Pokeball and threw it at Rockruff. She waited for dormant movement and her wish was granted. Zoroark saw the whole thing was ran to Nova, congratulating her. The two ran back to Glacier and the others. "Glacier! L-look what I caught!" She said, excited to show her brother her new Pokemon partners. She then released her two new Pokemon, Rockruff and Formantis. Glacier was surprised to see his younger sister catch two Pokemon in one day. "Not bad...I can tell Rockruff will evolve in the day, so will Formantis." Glacier told his sister, proud of her accomplishment.

Akio sent out Wartortle and commanded him to try to put out the fire, nothing worked so he ran next to Teiran and commanded to try that ultimate hydro pump he did when he first met Teiran. Wartortle got prepared and gained all his power.

Man I'm so bored!!! This bus up Mount. Hokulani is taking forever. Couldn't we just climned up the mountain Sandygast." He groaned tiredlessly.
"Sandy sandygaaaaaaaast"
"Yes I knoe you don't have legs to climb but you don't have to climb I'll carey you on your ball" He said tirelessly
Sandygast crawls on to Platnum's lap and turns around and looks at him.
"Now you got sand every were." He moaned

(I already put out the fire)

Teiran looked around, and noticed that Lurantis had regained health, thanks to Glacier. Lurantis walked over to Akio, who as Lurantis overheard, wanted to battle. Lurantis tapped on his shoulder, and crossed her arms, as if to say, "You want to battle?"

SaiyanDakon

"Hey Teiran! Olivia is probably waiting for you at the Ruins of Life...We should go there after Akio is done with battling Lurantis." Glacier told her. Zoroark sighed and sat next to Garchomp, who was looking around in Lush Jungle.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier sighed. He really wanted to see Teiran defeat Olivia then head to Melemele Island. Nevertheless, it had been a while since he saw a contest. "Very Well...we'll head there first." He said, unsure of what to do. "It'll be a treat for Nova since she hasn't seen a contest." Nova looked at Daniel and Teiran with amazement. "You two perform?!" She asked.

(It's Ula'Ula Island next!)

"I don't, I'm a coordinator," Daniel answered, "I do contests, not showcases."

"And I'm the top performer in Nita," Kemen added, "I'm the Nita King, here on a visit, partly for work, and partly because I wanted to see my boyfriend."

"You know, my sister is also a coordinator. Ever since she lived in hoenn. Seeing her perform on stage was quite entertaining, although I myself never had the urge to be one. Are the trials here Like gym battles?", Victor said.