• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Galactic Journey through the Primal System!

( Discussion is here: http://pokecharms.com/threads/the-galactic-journey-through-the-primal-system.14801/#post-331046)

Jack walked into the Spacestation Lab, he Looked at Cyborg Professor Oak as he walked up to Jack "MEEP MORP ZEEP, are you starting your journey?" Cyborg Oak asked "Yes, Can I fill out my trainer card?" Jack asked, Looking at a table with trainer cards "Yes you can, go ahead" Cyborg Oak said, Pointing at the table, Jack walked to the table and filled out his trainer card, He put it on his Jacket as Three pokemon spots lit up with Charmander, Treecko and Froakie "Cool" Jack said as he looked at another Cyborg that entered the room
"You look tough! lets battle!" Cyborg Blue yelled, Sending out a Squirtle
"Ok? Go Treecko" Jack said, Sending out Treecko
"Squirtle! Tackle!" Cyborg Blue yelled
"Dodge...." Jack sighed as Treecko easily dodged
"Treecko, Absorb" Jack said as Treecko sapped Squirtles health, Instantly Fainting it
"Wow! Your good! Smell ya later!" Cyborg Blue yelled as it jumped into Space
"Great work BZZ JACK You have already won your first battle! Now go to the space ship!" Cyborg Oak yelled, Pointing to a Door, Jack entered the ship and looked at it, It was small and had a Robot controlling it "PLEASE-SEAT-YOURSELF-WE-WILL-DEPART-WHEN-ALL-TRAINERS-HAVE-ARRIVED" The Robot yelled, Looking at Jack "Ugh, Fine" Jack sighed as he sat down on a Small chair and watched the door, Waiting for another Trainer to walk through....

Last edited:
"Good Morning Will, Are you a boy or a girl?" Robo-Oak asked
"Uh Oak, I've lived near here my entire life, and I've met you multiple times in the past" Will said, confused
"Are you a boy or a girl?" Robo-Oak persisted
"Fine" Will sighed "I'm a boy"
"what is your name?" Robo-Oak asked
"You literally said it five seconds ago!" Will shouted
"Is your name, You-Literally-Said-It-Five-Seconds-Ago?" Robo-Oak asked
"No, its will" Will sighed "My name is Will"

"Alright My-Name-Is-Will, go through that door to the space ship" Robo-Oak said
Deciding it was too much of a hassle to argue anymore, Will entered the Space Ship.

Ken walked into the lab, Robot-oak came to greet Ken but before he could say a thing, Ken said really fast." I'm a boy, name's Ken Mavis."
Robot-Oak was stuck processing the information for a second then said to Ken." T-t-trainer card are o-over there, and the s-s-s-s-ship is over there." Ken thanked Robot-Oak then took a trainer card and sat down on the ship.

Fiora walked into the lab a little later, while she said to Robot-Oak in a slightly stern tone, "Girl, I'm Fiora, and I'm here for the cards." She saw the robot pointing over at the trainer cards, and then pointing over at where the ship was. She nodded at him and took a trainer card, as she entered the Space Ship and noticed some other trainers that were already in the Ship. She stayed quiet while she went up to Will and said, "So, what's your name? You look rather nice here, I'm Fiora... and well I might maybe tell you my secret."

James walked into the lab and robot oak turned to face him and walked up to James "hello I am robot oak can you please tell me a bit about your self?" Robot oak asked
"Sure what do you want to know" James replied
"Are you a boy or a girl?" Robot oak asked him
"Well that's a weird question considering I've lived here for years but last I checked I was a boy" James said smiling
"Ok and now what is your name?" Robot oak asked
James looked confused "really I love here for 19 years and you don't know my name" James catches his breath "my name is James O'connor" James said sighing
"Thank you you can now proceed to get your trainer card of the desk over there" robot oak said pointing to a table across the room
"Thanks I guess" James said walking to collect his trainer card when he picked it up his name photo and Pokemon appeared on the card "sweet" James said to him self before walking into the ship and sitting down next to Jack "hey nice to meet you I'm James what's your name?" James asked jack while holding out his hand

"Jack Devlin, Heir to the Devlin family fortune!" Jack said with a Happy voice, Sending out Froakie Charmander and Treecko
"And these are my Pokemon!"
"Charmander! (Hello!)"
"Froakie (Hi)"
Treecko stood still and just rolled his eyes
"So, Who is everyone else? It seems that we are going to be in the same group of trainers..." Jack said kindly, Looking at the three other trainers

James looked at jacks Pokemon "cool here are my Pokemon" James said grabbing four pokeballs off his belt "come on out guys!" James exclaimed and out came his Chimchar, Rowlet, Froakie and Shinx James then looked around the room "I don't know any of these guys here or at least I don't think I do" James replied

Ken saw the other who had let out their Pokemon, so he moved over to them to greet them." Hey there, my name's Ken and these are my Pokemon." He took out two poke balls then a squirtle and a sandshrew came out." This is bass and sarge." the squirtle ran over to the other Pokemon to say hi while sandshrew climbed onto his trainer to get a better look.

Chad rushed in the lab and into Robo-Oak. "Hi Trainer. Are u a girl or a boy?" Robo-Oak asked.
"Look I really don't have time for this. Chad answered. "I am a boy and my name is chad!" Robo-oak stood there processing the information. "I'm sorry but that is not a option. Are u a boy or a girl?" Robo-oak asked once more. "Boy" Chad answered trying to rush so he wouldn't be late.
"What's yours name?" Robo-oak asked. "Chad!" Chad answered and ran to take a trainer card and a pen, he filled out the form and put it in his bag. He rushed to the ship and sat down. He looked and gazed at all the stars there. He soon got bored so he sent out his Pokémon. Charmander, Mimikyu, Bounsweet, and Alola Geodude was sent out of their pokeballs. "Char-Charmander!" (Hi again chad) Charmander said in his cry. Chad waved. He saw some trainers with their Pokémon and walked to sit down. "Hi! My name is chad!" He said. The Bounsweet jumped on Chads head.
"Boun boun!" (Yay new friends!) it said

Melody walked into the lab. She was greeted by pobot Oak who asked"Are you a boy or a girl?" Melody started to hack away slowly. Robot oak got closer and asked again,"Are you a boy or a girl?" Melody retorted by saying," Girl?" She continued to walk towards the others and Robot oak asked" what is your name?" "Melody," she said as she started to grow imparient with the robot. The robot retreated back to it's starting point. Melody walked overand sat down she gave a small wave and said," Hey, I'm Melody."

Anton walked into the lab, trailing mud on the floor. He saw robot Oak. "Are you a boy or a girl?" Anton replied, "I'm a please-go-away." Robot Oak asked again "I'm-a-please-go-away is an invalid option; please try again." Anton had enough messing with the robot, so he just took a blank trainer card and a marker and wrote his details down on it. "Happy?" he sarcastically said at robot oak. The android replied gleefully, "Happy is an invalid option; please try again" He had never been used to the expensive robots and sterilised areas. He managed to keep happy in the slum districts of Alohe, so this wasn't needed. As long as Foxtrot and November were with him, he would be happy.

(. :( )
"Hi there!" Chad answered. "I'm chad, and this is Charmander, Mimikyu, Bounsweet, and Geodude!" Chad pointed to his Pokémon. ("Hi!") The Pokémon said in their voices with a big smile. They loved it here. Chad looks after them and takes care of them. "Are u here to travel on the planets of this galaxy too?" Chad asked. Bounsweet, once again jumped on chads head and celebrated. "Boun Bounsweet! (Hooray! I can't wait for adventure)" it said cheerfully.

Last edited:
"Umm... yeah..." To be honest, Anton didn't want to go on this adventure. His parents said that they needed a source of further income and heard thst being a Pokémon trainer got you lots of money. Anton didn't want to lie to Chad, but he knew that if he didn't lie to him, he would end up like he did oh Alohe. "My name is Anton. These are my friends, Foxtrot and November!" He sent them out and they started playing. Foxtrot tried to make an exact scale copy of the spaceship, while November just lifted and threw the chairs. "November, stop it!" Anton said shamefully. People would think he is a terrible trainer...

Ken saw the flying chair and thought he should take care of it before it hurt someone." Bass Rapid Spin and Sarge Rollout!" The two Pokemon jumped up and shredded the falling chair." Well that takes care of that potential problem, good job guys."

"Hi, I'm Melody! These are my pokemon," Mel9d7 said taking out her Pokémon.Aria imdiataly hid behimd Melody's leg. Striker looked as if he was going to battle someone."The one with a ribbon is Aria and the other one is striker."

"Hi Melody! I'm Chad!" Chad said. "And these are my Pokémon!" Chad sent out his Pokémon. Charmander, Mimikyu, Bounsweet, and Alola Geodude was sent out of their pokeballs. "Mimic!" (Woohoo! New friends) Mimikyu said in delight. "Meet Charmander, Mimikyu, Bounsweet, and Geodude!" Chad said cheerily. The Pokémon danced around Cheerfully. Excited to go on a new adventure.

Aria decided to come out and started playing with Bousweet. Melody said," That robot is pretty weird." Striker kept tauting Charmander trying to get It to battle. Melody exclaimed to Chad," Looks like Striker wants to battle, Do you want to?"

Anton sat down, twiddling his thumbs. He didn't trust any of them very much, but he would be stuck with them, so he thought he might as well try making friends. "Hi Melody... I'm Anton." he said suspiciously. "My Pokémon are Foxtrot and November." They looked at Melody's Pokémon strangely. They had seen Ralts before, but never ones with ribbons. "So, why are you here? I'm here so I can bond with my Pokémon." Jakob said to Melody while finish the sentence in thought: "and to make cash for my parents..."

"Me and Aria love Pokémon contests, but i love battling with Striker too," Melody stated," So, i geuss I want to be a Pokémon master and spectacular at Contests!" Melody looked at Aria and Striker. She picked up Aria and asked," Does anyone want a battle?"

"Yea sure!" Chad replied. "Even though Charmander isn't my strongest Pokémon, Will give it a shot." Charmander was raging from the taunt. So him and Chad wasn't the best at the moment. But they were breathing in perfect sync. The battle begins. "Charmander! Now use Ember!" Chad ordered. The Charmander Blew out a little spark of flame and blasted it.

" Striker, Dodge and use Confusion," Melody said to Striker. Aria eatched from Melody's arms silently cheering for Striker. Striker jumped in the air dodging the ember. He then let a wave of telparhy at Charmander.

Anton watched on. Sure, these kids were good, but he had seen better. In the slums of Alohe, any thing was allowed. He had seen trainers dive into moves so they could win. He had seen people stealing their opponent's small amount of potions before the battle. He didn't get why they weren't doing that. Did Pokémon battling have rules? "Excuse me, but are they rules?" Anton asked. He expected them all to look at him in disbelief.

"Yours might be higher level then mine, Charmander's only lvl 13 while my Mimikyu is lvl 21." Chad said. Charmander got hit by the confusion. He didn't get confused but he got hurt. "Now Charmander use Bite!" Chad ordered. The Charmander charged at the ralts chomping his Fiece fangs.

"Yeah, someone else should probably explain them," Melody said looking at Striker."Striker and Aria are both pretty strong," Melody said,"Alright, confusion again!" Striker jumped again and sent another wave of telepathy. Charmanders bite had little effect due to Strikers Fairy typing.

Last edited:
"Charmander Quickly Dodge and go for a Ember!" Chad ordered. The Charmander, Once again shot a spab of Flame. He shot the Flame towards Striker. Charmander wanted to win, but it felt like this wasn't any easy battle the Charmander was in.

"Wait, so I can't steal items or make my Pokémon use Pyschic on Pokémon in their Pokéballs!?" Anton cried. What was this madness? Combat had no rules before, so why should it know? Next they will be thinking that to train Pokémon past a certain level you will need badges or something. Anton was appalled. Foxtrot and November would be so confused and he would be at a disadvantage. "No wonder so many kids from where I'm from never get past the station!" Anton exclaimed.

"Striker, use confusion on the ember," Melody said still craddling Aria in her arms. Striker hit the fire with it's telepathic wave and sent it back at charmanders face. The teelpathic wave also followed rhe fire. Melody looked at Charmander. Charmander looked determined to win. Melody started to think if this was right.

"Hmmmm" Chad thought. "That confusion is pretty strong.." Chad looked at Charmander. He looked tired but Determined to win. Chad thought. "Every time Charmander fought I think he believes in me." Chad said while looking at the Charmander. "Well. It's time to finsh this!" Chad said Cheerly. "Charge up your Ember!" Chad ordered. Charmander started charging up the power of its Ember.

"Don't just stand there,Striker, use double team," Melody commanded. Striker multiplied himself about 20 times." Ready yourself to block with confusion," Melody commanded Striker.

(Chad)
"Ok now Charmander And hit it with your tail!" Chad ordered. Charmander shot a Blazing ball of Flame and Splitted it with his tail. Making The flame split 20 times. He then fired the Blazing balls at Striker. "Good job!" Chad said. Charmander Cheered but he didn't know that the battle was still going on. Chad face palmed.

(Kayla)
Kayla walked in to the lab. Happy to be here. She saw lots of things. Pokémon hanging out. A battle. Some pepole filling out trainer cards. And then... Robo-oak appeared out of nowhere saying. "Hi, Are u a boy or a girl?" He asked. "Ahhh!" Kayla screamed. The Robot jumpscared her.
"..., I'm sorry. But 'Ahhh' is not a option." Robo-oak insisted. "Now, are u a boy or a girl?" Kayla was confused. She didn't know that Robots are so annoying these days. "Girl." She said Calmly,
"What is your name?" Robo-oak Asked. "Kayla..." Kayla said. She then walked to get a trainer card and went into the spaceship. She sat down by Ken, James and Jack and said. "Hi I'm Kayla From the Alola Region!"

"Striker nows our chance, use confusion while it,s back is turned," Melody commanded. Striker blasted charmander with a telekinetic blast. Melody crossed her fingers that charmander went down. Aria perked her head up a bit in Melody's arms

Ava entered the lab. Robo-Oak greeted her with his signature phrases, asking her gender and name. The Trainer told him that she was a girl, and that her name was Ava. "Am I supposed to get a Trainer Card, or..." She asked.
"They're over there. The spaceship is over there."
"Alright, thanks!" Ava said, then grabbed a card and headed to the ship. She saw two Trainers battling. Hm. Didn't know that battles are allowed, She thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ken said hy to the girl who came to introduce herself."My name's Ken." Then he saw another girl walk into the ship. He walked over to greet her, his Pokemon following him." Hey there, my name's Ken and these are my Pokemon Sarge and Bass." His two Pokemon gave the girls a cheerful cry.

Ava grinned. "Alright, c'mon out and say hi!" She said, and brought her partners out. Gray, Ashley, and Jeff greeted the Trainer in their own ways. Gray bared his teeth, ready for a battle, Jeff barked quietly, and Ashley blazed up. "Meet Gray, Ashley, and Jeff!" Ava introduced the Pokemon.

(Chad)
"Urrggh" Chad said scared, "Crit hit, But we don't go down so easily." As the smoke Dissapers. Charmander was seen blocking the hit. Hanging on with about 2 hp. "Char! Char!" (That...hurts...can't....hang....on....much....longerrrr) Charmander said in a pain. "You have to stay up Charmander!" Chad said in Charmander's Mind. He than slowly got up. Hurt. "That's the way to do it Charmander!" Chad cheered as he gave him a poke bean that clears his confusion static.
"Ok.. Hmmm." Chad thought. He looked at Melody and then at Striker. "They sure look like there trying their hardest." Chad thought. Chad looked at Charmander. Hurt but believable. "Hmmmm, all she's got is confusion, but its special attack.. Double team can be a pain though. Teleport won't work unless it got nerfed to where they vanish here.. Hmmmm..." Chad thought. "Ok Charmander! Use Scratch! But wait a moment." Chad ordered.

(Kayla)

"Here's my Pokémon.. There not the best but.. here they are." Kayla said Sweetly. Rose the Shiny Buneary and Ariel the Popilio was sent out of their poke balls. The Pokémon cheered, They love visiting new places.

Melody looked away from the battle and greeted the other trainers by saying," Hey, I'm Melody." Striker still comtinued the battle. "This is Aria, and the ralts out there battlinh is Striker," Melody said as she cradled Aria.

Last edited:
"Chad, I think you are doing great! Keep doing what your doing and you'll finish the battle." Jakob said sarcastically. "And Melody, all Striker knows is confusion. Foxtrot, November, prove how you're better than them." Foxtrot used its psychic ability to levitate Jakob while November threw a peeble at him. "November, you really can't control mental abilities." rubbing where the stone hit. November attempted to shrug, but it really didn't work. "But continue. I want to see which of you are less useless. Oh, and before you say I'm 'mean' I come from... it doesn't matter... you wouldn't understand..."

"Striker, use double team and then confusion!" Melody commanded her trusting Ralts. Striker jumped up and duplicated himself. Then all of the striker clones shot out a wave of telepathic energy. the waves of energy made their way towards Charmander. Melody turned to Jacob and said," You call that motivation?"

(Chad)
Dodge it quick!" Chad ordered. The Charmander looked around the room but their was no space due to trainers. He looked at the confusion wave coming closer. Charmander picked up a chair and
stood on it, then he jumped to the ceiling. "Well Good job Charmander...." Chad said confused that Charmander just threw a chair. "U need to wait a bit more!" Chad ordered. But Charmander was so tired from that jump that he didn't move. He huffed and puffed. So Chad gave him a poke puff to regain his energy.

(Kayla)

When Kayla just then saw a chair fly across the Ship. She got up. And she investaged that two trainers were battling. She took out her pokedex and scanned the ralts. "Ralts, the Feeling Pokémon. Ralts is the pre-evolved form of Kirlia. It can use the horns on its head to read human emotions. Ralts rarely shows itself to humans, but may occasionally approach when it senses positive or happy feelings." The pokedex said.