#717 - Yveltal

Discussion in 'Pokécharms Generation VI Cryptidex' started by Magpie, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer Moderator

717-0.
    #117 - Yveltal
    Dark / Flying
    [​IMG]
    Japanese Name:
    Yveltal
    Classification: Destruction Pokémon
    Height: 19'00" / 5.8m
    Weight: 447.5 lbs / 203.0 kg
    Egg Group: None

[​IMG]
    Ability: Dark Aura

[​IMG]
    Revealed: Yveltal was one of the five Pokémon revealed in the Pokémon Direct Broadcast announcing the Gen VI games on the 8th of January 2013. He was revealed to be the version mascot of Pokémon Y, while the other legendary, Xerneas, was revealed to be the version mascot for Pokémon X.

[​IMG]
    X: When this legendary Pokémon's wings and tail feathers spread wide and glow red, it absorbs the life force of all living creatures.
    Y: When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more.

[​IMG]
    Team Flare Lab. Exclusive To Pokemon Y

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Does not evolve.

[​IMG]
    --- Hurricane
    --- Razor Wind
    --- Taunt
    --- Roost
    --- Double Team
    --- Air Slash
    --- Snarl
    --- Oblivion Wing
    --- Disable
    --- Dark Pulse
    Lv. 51 - Foul Play
    Lv. 55 - Phantom Force
    Lv. 59 - Pyschic
    Lv. 63 - Dragon Rush
    Lv. 72 - Focus Blast
    Lv. 80 - Sucker Punch
    Lv. 88 - Hyper Beam
    Lv. 93 - Sky Attack

[​IMG]
    Yveltal_-_X_and_Y 800x. Yveltal_Official_Illustrati.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2013
    Dark Trainer Gabrielle and Ziggy like this.
  2. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza Administrator

I really like this thing's design. I'm not fully sure whether to classify it as a bird or a dragon/wyvern (if not a mix of the two), but it's a slick looking creature with some nice coloring choices. I love those wing claws too.

Originally my liking of the two legendaries was fairly split but that changed after seeing the artwork for Yveltal. It's definitely my favourite of the two now. That being said, it's still too soon for me to say which version of the two games that I'll play first due the inevitable Pokemon & location version exclusives, and the possibility of gameplay exclusives like B2/W2's difficulty changing keys. If we receive Easy Mode/Challenge Mode keys again then I'll be playing whichever version has the Challenge Mode key first regardless of any other factors.

3. I'm hoping that Yveltal is a ghost and flying type. Then I would buy pokemon Y!

4. I don't know. Pokemon has lots of flying dragon specie legendaries as their main logo. At least xerneas is their first featured deer legendary, possibly the rumored 18 type which is either ????? Or fairy

5. actually in my theory, ????? is the move curse right? then it its just a move that doesn`t have any clear basis co`z it depends on the pokemon........if torkoal then a buff move that is but if it is pokemon such as shuppet,then it becomes a hurtself and drain if that is correct.....fairy has already been released...... but i wish the rumored light and sound type were true but it was just a joke actually....

6. Teapot

Teapot Purveyor of Treats Administrator

I really have no idea what you're saying, but I will say that Curse was turned into a Ghost type move for all Pokémon in Black/White.

7. From what I can tell, I think he's responding to Lucidia Goth's post, which is right before his, about the rumored 18th type, which was rumored to be ???? or Fairy. He is saying that it probably wasn't "????" because the effect changes depending on whether or not the Pokemon is a Ghost Type. Although, he's a little late to be disproving that, seeing as we already know that the 18th type is Fairy. :p

8. Yveltal is a beast.

A Beast

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    Supratim podder likes this.
  9. O.K. Yveltal isn't THAT bad but Me and many of my friends still prefer xearneas its just SOOOOOOOOOOOO cool + I love the design of it + I love deers = I prefer Xearneas.
    Top 5 fave pokemon=
    1. Suicune
    2. Xearneas
    3. Celebi
    4. Mew
    5. Mega Absol

10. Was there really any conflict between Xerneas & Yveltal? I mean it happens with almost every legendary duo besides Latias and Latios.

11. [​IMG]
    Shiny Yveltal's wings remind me of bacon.

12. yveltal is soooo cool i love using its oblivion wing :D xerneas is ok but i prefer the giant sky dragon

upload_2014-6-16_21-13-30.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
  13. Yveltal Shiny is awesome. I've been looking all over for one and still no luck!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
  14. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant Administrator

That is not surprising - ingame, Yveltal (like Xerneas and Zygarde, as well as certain other legendaries of the past) is shiny-locked, meaning that it is impossible to obtain a Shiny Yveltal legally.