Okay so about 6 months back I joined a band with 5 other friends and we all perfectly match the acronym for LGBTQA so there's our band name! Our first album is called Acceptance, and it has 6 songs on it so far. Our mascot is this girl and her name is Eliza and she is a pure cinnamon roll to good for this world ♥. Here are the band members and positions!
1. Andie- Andie is the L (lesbian) in our group! She actually has a charms account, check her out boi! @Starfall. Anyways, Andie's the lead singer. She also plays ukulele! Shes a soprano and uses a soprano ukulele that we tied a ribbon to. She's 13
2. Isabelle- Isabelle is the B (bisexual) in our group. She plays the drums and also is our songwriter! She is extremely talented and has a super nice girlfriend named Kat and i ship them so much XD. Shes 14
3. MEEEE!!! (aka Olive)- So I'm the G in our group! G, in the acronym, actually stands for Gay, but we replaced it with Genderfluid. So when I'm not Olive, I'm Owen. Anyways, I play the piano in our group. I usually go by she/her, but i'm fine with they/them. Please use the pronouns that I am using at the moment, I usually post them in my "about" section. I'm 12
4. Bee- Bee is the T (transgender) in our group! She used to be Benjamin, but she's much happier this way, and I'm so proud of her. She has very cruel relatives. Bee plays the tamborine and does backup vocals. She is a tenor. She is 14
5. Sam- Sam is our Q (queer) in our gang! He is pansexual, and this does count, since queer refers to all sexualities. He plays the chello, and is extremley talented. He is currently dating Bee ♥. He is 14
6. Jade- And finalizing the group, we have Jade! She is the A (Asexual) In our group! She plays percussion when needed, but she does our recordings and stuff. She is 13.
Sorry for the long post, these are some of my best friends. I'm gonna try to draw them all and get them to join Charms .u.
LBGTQA Album Cover
Absolutely Awesome!Aug 7, 2017
This is very beautiful. I didn't expect anyone to really understand.. I guess? Where am I going with this..?
For me personally, I am an Agender, pansexual peace of trash! I think this band is super cute, and I really like the idea of it! ^^Feb 5, 2017
Tenor for life!Jan 20, 2017
I like what you are doing you should't let others judge you so keep with that positive atitude and you will go a long wayJan 20, 2017
Aww, just like my dads band, his is just for fun.Jan 15, 2017
Im waiting to listen to the album now.Jan 15, 2017
I obviously don't know you guys, but you seem like wonderful people. Best wishes to you and your band! ♥Jan 15, 2017
OMG THIS LOOKS SO GOOD ME HOY MENOYJan 15, 2017