• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Zoroark C-Gear Skin Gets European Release

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
th_zoroarkcgear-1.png

It has been announced that the Zoroark C-Gear skin which was released for US gamers at the end of last month will now get a European release.

Read More

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I find that interesting too re: Japan not seeing the release yet, but overall I'm just glad that we're starting to see more C-Gear skins released internationally. For the longest time we had nothing but Munna, and now we have lots to choose between. It's nice. =)

(Currently using this Zoroark skin on Black. It's cool~)

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Linkachu said:
I find that interesting too re: Japan not seeing the release yet, but overall I'm just glad that we're starting to see more C-Gear skins released internationally. For the longest time we had nothing but Munna, and now we have lots to choose between. It's nice. =)

(Currently using this Zoroark skin on Black. It's cool~)

Yeah it's really nice to see a few more skins on offer and the fact each event runs for quite awhile so you won't miss out.

I'm gonna look into why Japan didn't get the skin though and if/when they might do. I would have thought they would have got it when the movie got a DVD release or something over there as in the US and UK it's release is staying quite close to that.