• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Zoo Tycoon

I know this is a bit more of a casual gamer-type game, but I love it. I own Zoo Tycoon for the DS, with a cheat code I use to get every animal from the start. :D

I find it cool, as I can breed incestual unicorns ("Unicorn Four gave birth!"...One and Two are dead. That leaves Three. Oh boy), fence in idiotic customers, and have okapis.

One odd incident that happened to me was a sudden change in my saltwater crocodile's needs. One day, they needed mostly a saltwater exhibit, yet it changes so that they need mostly savannah grass to be happy! Odd. Any explanations?

Tailon

Gryffindork
I really loved the original Windows version, though I can't say I'm as fond of the DS. Must say I always cheated though, gave myself endangered and special animals (unicorns ftw :p).

Messing with the guests was especially fun with the dinosaur expansion pack thing.

I don't actually have the game installed on this laptop... I think I've got some work to do c:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is the best ever i had did it before it was so so funny and i got to feed them on level 10!!!!

So funnnn in the world!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: