• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Zombiemon 2.0

Do you like Zombies? What about Pokemon?

If so, this is the RP for you.

ZM2 (Zombiemon 2.0)
*If you were part of the first Zombiemon RP, please reread this anyway. I changed multiple details from the original storyline

Three months ago, Kalos was just as it was the day Team Flare was defeated. Ecstatic, over joyed and celebrating. Nearly everyday there was some kind of party, some kind of thank you to the regions heros.

However, the heroes weren't exactly heros. They merely said that Team Flare was gone forever. In reality, they were hidden in the bunker below the ultimate weapon, waiting for their next chance to strike.

Up until two days ago, you had been one of seven to receive your first Pokemon. You, and six other new trainers, who all received a Pokemon that Professor Sycamore had been sent from other regions all over the world.

You really wished you could go back in time to before your birthday, back to before Team Flare rose again, if you were to be honest. The screams coming from the girl across the pokemon center's Holocaster had sent chills down your spine, leaving you in a shaken and terrified state. The news within the next hour said that Lysander, former leader of Team Flare, was the cause. Professor Augustine Sycamore knew it couldn't have been the former leader, however. Or really, disbelieved it.

But, Lysander was nowhere to be found. Without viable proof, Augustine Sycamore knew that this couldn't be his old pal, because his friend wouldn't do this.

And yet, he wouldn't allow the dead to consume Kalos and all the beauty surrounding the life living in it. You, and the few remaining humans, could only be happy about one thing- Pokemon aren't affected. You're able to keep your beloved partners and to survive alone or as a team with the remaining humans.

You've heard rumors about a man who was working on a cure, but he was hidden away. You only knew his name, and you've only met him once before the apocalypse happened. But, you saw him get taken down by the horrendous hungry corpses. It was the same man who granted you your pokemon two days ago.

There was no way Augustine Sycamore could possibly be alive.

----

But of corpse he is!
I'm so funny. Anyway, here's the major rules of the RP, because I'm scared shitless of Stellar, and would like to point out if anything goes wrong that I did remind them of the rules! I mean uh...rules:

-No OOC. We will stay in character at all times. There will be a private message chat for the RP. This rule on part of our Stellar...er...Seabear circle. No OOC keeps scary Stellar from getting pissed at us.
-Godmodding is very easy to do in this RP but it is still a no-no. You cannot get attacked by five zombies at once and live. Not gonna happen. Also, no legends or Megas, just a friendly reminder. These are Pokecharms RP rules as well.
-None, and I mean NONE of the Pokemon in this RP can be zombies. None. No exceptions.
-While yes this is a zombie related RP, let's keep the gore below The Walking Dead, Z Nation or World War Z level. This site has plenty of younger kids and we can't be giving them a taste of that much violence (But yes there will be a content warning on the RP itself. That will be the only OOC in the entire RP). Also, I'm not talking about a centimeter below that level, I'm talking a good two meters away.
-If you read all these rules, put "I love you Stellar" in your "Other" second of your character Bio. I won't accept your character in if you don't have this.
-No pissing of Stellar or any other staff member. That's a bad way to go.
-Cursing to a minimum, because kiddos and it's a Pokecharms rule as well.
-The other half of our Stellar...er...Seabear circle is the short replies. You must have at least ten sentences or two five sentence paragraphs in each of your replies.
-you may have TWO CHARACTERS AT THE MAX.. There are a few exceptions, but they are few and rare.

(And while the other staff scare me a little, I'm more of disappointed in myself whenever they get onto me. Stellar? I've lost a few good pairs of pants to seeing his name in my notifications.)

Well, now that that is over with, here is the character bio thing:

Name: (first and last)
Height:
Weight:
Looks: Describe, no pictures will be accepted (but you can include them if you really wanna)
Past:
Family: it's okay if they don't have any. If they do have some that are dead, however, just put whether they're living, dead or unknown in parentheses.
Motivation to Survive: characters don't last long without some kind of motivation. Examples of this could be: finding a friend or family member, being a leader and returning Kalos to a happy state, or just Hope for change/a better future ahead.
Other:

Pokemon Team: no more than three Pokemon for the sake of confusion. You just started your journey two days ago too, so if you do have any other Pokemon, they aren't going to be charizards or metagrosses.

Nickname, if any:
Species:
Ability:
Nature:
Move set:
Other Traits or looks: Freckles, a collar, scarf, etc.:

Also, before I forget this: All characters will be starting in the same location together- Santalune City. The characters will have been hiding there in the house of a side character named Albus. He is a very old man, and not a wizard. Zombies are outside wandering around. The characters are talking to each other or thinking to themselves as Albus explains what he knows. Nobody has questioned how he knows what he happens to know thus far.

I'll post my character bio separate from this, because this is crazy long.

People Who Are Officially In:
@Icena @SMRPG64 and @Evenir you're all accepted. Three slots left!

Last edited:
Name: Angel Capriello
Height: 5,5
Weight: 124 LB
Looks: Black skinned female with shiny brown eyes and long black hair. She was wearing a simple mint green, longsleeved shirt and white skinny jeans, and black sneakers when the apocalypse started.
Past: She grew up with her older sister in Anistar City, but she can down to Santalune City so she could be given her starter Pokemon.
She knew her sister's fate, however, because Anistar was where the infection started. Her sister had called her and told her that she loved her and that she needed to be strong before she got attacked by one of her co-workers.
Family: Sister: Alice Capriello (Dead)
Motivation to Survive: she hopes to revive Kalos to its former form and is really going to work her heart out to get it done.

Other: We love ya Stellar ;)

Pokemon Team:

Nickname, if any: Petal
Species: Eevee
Ability: Run Away
Nature: Jolly
Move set: Quick Attack, Sand Attack, Tackle, Wish
Other Traits or looks: a white bow around her right ear.

Name: Flame Chrome
Height: 6' 4'
Weight: 100 lbs.
Looks: Dirty Blonde hair, Red cat ears and tail, Green shoes, Blue pants, red shirt with a skull on it, skull necklace
Past: Grew up in Ninja Village, Kalos, has a friend named Mal but since the attack he can't find her, he hopes to find her.
Family: None
Motivation to Survive: To keep the human race going and find his old friend Mal.
Other: "I love you Stellar"

Nickname, if any:
Species: Frgadier
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Brave and Friendly
Move set: Cut, Water Shuriken, Water Pulse, Double Team

Nickname, if any:
Species: Noibat
Ability: Telepathy
Nature: Friendly
Move set: Dragon Pulse, Air Cutter, Supersonic, Acrobatics

Nickname, if any:
Species: Pikachu
Ability: Static
Move set: Quick Attack, Thunderbolt, Thunder Punch, Iron Tail

Will we be catching pokemon in this RP?

Last edited:
Name: Samantha (Sam) Woods
Height: 5 feet 8 Inches
Weight: 130 Pounds
Looks: Long Red Hair Worn in a Ponytail, Large, Brown Round Eyes, Freckles, Pale Skin, Black Leather jacket, Red Bandanna, White Tank Top Blue Jeans, Black Military Styled Boots
Past: Sam grew up as a normal kid in Cyllage City. She traveled to Santalune City to receive She got her starter, A Growlithe someone abandoned. During her stay in Santalune City, She heard about the zombie attacks.
Family:Mother:Margret Woods (Unknown) Father: William Woods (Dead) Brother: Luke Woods (Dead) Sister: Lauren Woods (Dead)
Motivation to Survive: She wants to protect the Innocent From Zombies Due to the Lost of Her Younger Twin Sibling, Luke and Lauren. They were really close when one day the zombies attack and Killed The Innocent Twins.
Other: I Love You Stellar

(OMG She scares me Too x_x)
Nickname, if any: Blare
Species: Growlithe
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Brave
Move set: Bite, Fire Fang, Take Down, Reversal
Other Traits or looks: Red Bandanna

Last edited:
Name: Flame Chrome
Height: 6' 4'
Weight: 100 lbs.
Looks: Dirty Blonde hair, Red cat ears and tail, Green shoes, Blue pants, red shirt with a skull on it, skull necklace
Past: Grew up in Ninja Village, Kalos, has a friend named Mal but since the attack he can't find her, he hopes to find her.
Family: None
Motivation to Survive: To keep the human race going and find his old friend Mal.
Other: "I love you Stellar"

Nickname, if any:
Species: Greninja
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Brave and Friendly
Move set: Cut, Water Shuriken, Ice Punch, Water Pledge

Nickname, if any:
Species: Noivern
Ability: Telepathy
Move set: Dragon Pulse, Dragon Claw, Boomburst, Acrobatics

Nickname, if any:
Species: Pikachu
Ability: Static
Move set: Quick Attack, Thunderbolt, Thunder Punch, Iron Tail

Will we be catching pokemon in this RP?
While yes pokemon can be caught during the RP, team building isn't the priority for quite a while, seeing as, you know,not dying and stuff is pretty much the focus while searching for a cure.

The only problem I see with your character is the team. All the characters that are being RP'd (aside from family peeps) are beginning trainers, and so wouldn't have any fully evolved pokemon, let alone a massive bat-dragon and a badass ninja frog.

Name: Samantha (Sam) Woods
Height: 5 feet 8 Inches
Weight: 130 Pounds
Looks: Long Red Hair Worn in a Ponytail, Large, Brown Round Eyes, Freckles, Pale Skin, Black Leather jacket, Red Bandanna, White Tank Top Blue Jeans, Black Military Styled Boots
Past: Sam grew up as a normal kid in Cyllage City. She traveled to Santalune City to receive her first Pokemon when sh heard about the news that the city of Cyllage was being attacked by zombies. She got her starter, A Growlithe someone abandoned and went back to Cyllage City. But when she got Back Her family was either dead or missing.
Family:Mother:Margret Woods (Unknown) Father: William Woods (Dead) Brother: Luke Woods (Dead) Sister: Lauren Woods (Dead)
Motivation to Survive: She wants to protect the Innocent From Zombies Due to the Lost of Her Younger Twin Sibling, Luke and Lauren. They were really close when one day the zombies attack and Killed The Innocent Twins. She found the Twins Dead in their school and swore to herself to stay alive and Protect the Innocent and the Weak

(OMG She scares me Too x_x)
Nickname, if any: Blare
Species: Growlithe
Move set: Bite, Fire Fang, Take Down, Reversal
Other Traits or looks: Red Bandanna
If only my phone could reply to both you and the Bat-ninja guy, I coulda been quicker and more efficient in replying. Welp, Ima copy and paste this into the edit of the thing I already posted but anyway.

Nice character, but when she went to Santalune to get her starter, it would have been impossible to get back to Cyllage city, as you know, zombies. Plus I (I'll bold it after I finish my reply) did say that they would start in the house with Albus in Santalune.

Cute starter choice by the way.

Name: Felicia "Fel" Moreau
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 105lbs
Looks: Fel has rather fairly pale skin with a large amount of freckles across her face. Her extremely wavy, almost curly hair is dark mahogany and kept up in two large pig tails that reach just past her shoulders, with side swept, wavy bangs with a dark blue highlight. Her eyes are a typical hazel, set over a small, refined nose. Overall, she's cute, but fairly average
Past: Growing up in Lumiose City, Fel had a pretty easy-going life, with loving parents who supported her hobbies. She enjoyed spending her days reading interesting novels, which evolved with her tastes, from fantasy to steamy romance to more dark fiction. Being rather intellectual, she also decided to put off beginning her pokemon journey until she thought she had studied enough, and believed she could be an effective trainer straight out of the blocks. She made her way then to Professor Sycamore's lab, where she picked out her first pokemon, a young Murkrow she named Corvus.
Family: Fel is an only child, however since the zombies appeared, she has no idea what has become of her parents, being unable to reach them on her Holocaster.
Motivation to Survive: Fel is determined to find out the fate of her parents, either good or bad. She also wants to make the region safer again, both for her own survival and others, and in hope for the family she wants to have one day.
Other: I love you Stellar~

Nickname, if any: Corvus
Species: Murkrow
Ability: Insomnia
Nature: Calm (+Sp. Def., -Att)
Move set: Wing Attack, Night Shade, Assurance, Haze
Other Traits or looks: Wears a small golden collar with a green jewel in it. (Fel spent a LOT on it)

Name: Josh Whitman
(Since I am in Australia i had to use the INTERNET to get the Height and Weigh t:))
Height: 5,8
Weight: 110 Lbs
Looks: Spiked Dark hair and dark eyes, fairly light skin.
Past: See motivation to survive
Family: He has never met his mother, and his father only spoke of her once. His father is dead due to the outbreak
Motivation to Survive: His family was very poor, his father barely made enough to feed himself, not to mention him. So his father joined Team Flare to gain enough money. When the outbreak began, his father was one of the first to die. Josh wanted revenge on Team Flare for robbing him of the only family he had left, and he also wanted to right the wrongs that his father had caused, to repair the damage that his father had created. He would not die until he was sure that the earth would live.

Pokemon Team:

Nickname, if any: (None)
Species: Houndour
Nature: Naughty
Move set: Ember, Smog, Fire Fang, Bite
Other Traits or looks:

Name: Evelyn Riacom
Height: 4'9"
Weight: 113 lb
Looks: Evelyn has honey colored eyes, pale skin, and light brown straight hair up to her waist. She wears a dark red long sleeve shirt, navy pants, and blue sneakers. She has a necklace with a star as the charm.
Past: Evelyn grew up in her aunt's house in Dendimille Town with her cousin. Her parents died when she was four. They left together to get their first pokemon, but one day in the middle of traveling to Santalune, Evelyn couldn't find her cousin. She retraced her steps, but all she found was her cousin's necklace. She put it on and never took it off since.
Family: Kira Riacom (cousin, unknown wherabouts)
Motivation to Survive: To find her cousin and give back her necklace.
Other: I love you Stellar ()()()()()()()()()()()

Pokemon Team:
Nickname: Ria
Species: Riolu
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Quiet
Moveset: Force Palm
Counter
Endure
Swords Dance
Other Traits or Looks: navy scarf around her neck

Name : Zodiac Hexen

Hight : 6'7"

Weight : 122 Ib

Looks : very pale and skinny, deep maroon eyes, coal black hair, black rings around his eyes showing that he is sleep deprived, wears a white button up shirt with a pair of maroon fancy pants, a red silk coat and a red fedora with a black and a golden silk neck tie, messy raven feather, his hair is as messy as the feather and has a scar horizontallyacross his nose

Past : Zodiac has spent years living with his rich uncle and aunt after running away of his abusive parents, his uncle was too protective and wouldn't let him to become a trainer until he was an adult, after he has finally been allowed to become one he packed up and headed to Stantalune

Family : Valmont Hexen (unknown whereabouts), Phobos Hexen (unknown whereabouts) Mother, father, uncle and aunt (Dead)

Motivation to survive : revenge on who started this nightmare and took his aunt and uncle from him, hope in starting a better life

Other : I love you stellar

Pokemon team :

Nickname : Hemlock
Species : Croagunk
Ability : dry skin
Nature : impish
Moves : swords dance
poison gab
brick break
sucker punch
Other : has an Eye patch over his left eye because of an accident involving Psycho Cut

Last edited:
While yes pokemon can be caught during the RP, team building isn't the priority for quite a while, seeing as, you know,not dying and stuff is pretty much the focus while searching for a cure.

The only problem I see with your character is the team. All the characters that are being RP'd (aside from family peeps) are beginning trainers, and so wouldn't have any fully evolved pokemon, let alone a massive bat-dragon and a badass ninja frog.

If only my phone could reply to both you and the Bat-ninja guy, I coulda been quicker and more efficient in replying. Welp, Ima copy and paste this into the edit of the thing I already posted but anyway.

Nice character, but when she went to Santalune to get her starter, it would have been impossible to get back to Cyllage city, as you know, zombies. Plus I (I'll bold it after I finish my reply) did say that they would start in the house with Albus in Santalune.

Alright i will edit the thing.

Terribly Sorry About my mistakes in the post, I guess I should read way more carefully and have way better logic than I had at the time of writing the thing. I will make edits.

I decided to just keep rollin' with my previous character, Balto. Slight modifications were made, like some appearance things, his age, and the starter.

Name: Balto Knight
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 139 lbs.
Looks: Messy alabaster hair, red wine colored eyes, and pale skin all add to Balto's strange factor, as do his black-painted fingernails. His face appears constantly tired, and the dark raccoon-like circles on his eyes don't help that at all. His clothes aren't the most stylish. He wears a sleeveless black hoodie and a pair of distressed denim jeans. On top of that, he wears fingerless gloves that appear to be made of bandages, and some dirty dark grey boots. He has one earring that had some kind of gem in it, but the gem went missing. Balto kept the earring anyways.
Past: Balto was adopted as a baby by an elderly couple in Coumarine City. His adoptive parents were laid back, even to the point of being called lazy, and this partially carried over to Balto's lifestyle. It was evident to him that he was adopted from the start, because of the drastic differences in appearance. His parents had darker skin, brown hair, and both had blue eyes, meanwhile, he was pale and red. This impacted his decision to get his name known, so he may find his biological parents. On his tenth birthday, his adoptive mother passed, which delayed his original request to have a Pokemon. On his fifteenth birthday, his adoptive father decided to finally take him to Santalune City to get his first Pokemon, but after receiving it, he died as well. When the Apocalypse started, he had trained his Pokemon a bit, and was coming up with a nickname for his first Pokemon. Suddenly, he was pulled into a man's house and told to stay put. Lazily, he didn't question it, and simply sat.
Family: Adoptive parents: Louise Knight and Christopher Knight (deceased), Biological Parents (Status Unknown)
Motivation to Survive: He wants to matter, make a difference, and to find who he really belongs to. If there's an apocalypse, then he's not going to let that stop him.
Other: Love ya, Stellar.

Pokemon Team:

Nickname, if any: Mochi
Species: Litwick
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Sassy
Move set:
- Confuse Ray
- Fire Spin
- Minimize
- Smog
Other Traits or looks: Mochi's flame is more of a reddish color than purple.

Hope this is all good :p

Well I feel @Hisseki is going for it....

Name: Zane North
Height: 4 feet 4 inches
Weight: 78 pounds
Looks: Zane is the stereotype of "wimpy nerd". He has close-to-no athletic looks. His spiky, black hair and brown eyes that are covered by glasses that just add to his nerdy appearance. He's not got a good sense of fashion, so he just wears some basic grey cargo pants and a dark red t-shirt. He also has a Joltik inside of a piece of amber, which he wears inside a necklace.
Past: Zane's past is... unbelievably average. His parents sent him to trainer's school, in which he spent most of his time learning about pokemon, like history and how to care for them. He eventually went to a better school in Lumiose City, and eventually got his own Pokémon. He had been sent to Santalune to begin his pokemon journey, catching another pokemon along the way. When the Apocalypse struck, Zane was just beginning his journey.
Family: Jane North (Mother)
John North (Father)
Motivation: Zane wants to help others survive.
Other: Love ya Stellar!

Pokemon team:

Nickname: Neo
Species: Paras
Ability: Effect Spore
Moveset:
Scratch
Leech Life
Poison powder
Stun Spore
Other traits: Mushrooms in back are white, not spotted

Nickname: Crash
Species: Yamask
Ability: Mummy
Moveset:
Astonish
Protect
Disable
Haze
Other traits: none

Last edited:
Well I feel @Hisseki is going for it....

Name: Zane North
Height: 4 feet 4 inches
Weight: 78 pounds
Looks: Zane is the stereotype of "wimpy nerd". He has close-to-no athletic looks. His spiky, black hair and brown eyes that are covered by glasses that just add to his nerdy appearance. He's not got a good sense of fashion, so he just wears some basic grey cargo pants and a dark red t-shirt. He also has a Joltik inside of a piece of amber, which he wears inside a necklace.
Past: Zane's past is... unbelievably average. His parents sent him to trainer's school, in which he spent most of his time learning about pokemon, like history and how to care for them. He eventually went to a better school in Lumiose City, and eventually got his own Pokémon. He had been sent to Santalune to begin his pokemon journey, catching another pokemon along the way. When the Apocalypse struck, Zane was just beginning his journey.
Family: Jane North (Mother)
John North (Father)
Motivation: Zane wants to help others survive.
Other: Love ya Stellar!

Pokemon team:

Nickname: Neo
Species: Paras
Ability: Effect Spore
Move

(Oops, posted early. Hold on.)
I decided to just keep rollin' with my previous character, Balto. Slight modifications were made, like some appearance things, his age, and the starter.

Name: Balto Knight
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 139 lbs.
Looks: Messy alabaster hair, red wine colored eyes, and pale skin all add to Balto's strange factor, as do his black-painted fingernails. His face appears constantly tired, and the dark raccoon-like circles on his eyes don't help that at all. His clothes aren't the most stylish. He wears a sleeveless black hoodie and a pair of distressed denim jeans. On top of that, he wears fingerless gloves that appear to be made of bandages, and some dirty dark grey boots. He has one earring that had some kind of gem in it, but the gem went missing. Balto kept the earring anyways.
Past: Balto was adopted as a baby by an elderly couple in Coumarine City. His adoptive parents were laid back, even to the point of being called lazy, and this partially carried over to Balto's lifestyle. It was evident to him that he was adopted from the start, because of the drastic differences in appearance. His parents had darker skin, brown hair, and both had blue eyes, meanwhile, he was pale and red. This impacted his decision to get his name known, so he may find his biological parents. On his tenth birthday, his adoptive mother passed, which delayed his original request to have a Pokemon. On his fifteenth birthday, his adoptive father decided to finally take him to Santalune City to get his first Pokemon, but after receiving it, he died as well. When the Apocalypse started, he had trained his Pokemon a bit, and was coming up with a nickname for his first Pokemon. Suddenly, he was pulled into a man's house and told to stay put. Lazily, he didn't question it, and simply sat.
Family: Adoptive parents: Louise Knight and Christopher Knight (deceased), Biological Parents (Status Unknown)
Motivation to Survive: He wants to matter, make a difference, and to find who he really belongs to. If there's an apocalypse, then he's not going to let that stop him.
Other: Love ya, Stellar.

Pokemon Team:

Nickname, if any: Mochi
Species: Litwick
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Sassy
Move set:
- Confuse Ray
- Fire Spin
- Minimize
- Smog
Other Traits or looks: Mochi's flame is more of a reddish color than purple.

Hope this is all good :p
Name : Zodiac Hexen

Hight : 6'7"

Weight : 122 Ib

Looks : very pale and skinny, deep maroon eyes, coal black hair, black rings around his eyes showing that he is sleep deprived, wears a white button up shirt with a pair of maroon fancy pants, a red silk coat and a red fedora with a black and a golden silk neck tie, messy raven feather, his hair is as messy as the feather and has a scar horizontallyacross his nose

Past : Zodiac has spent years living with his rich uncle and aunt after running away of his abusive parents, his uncle was too protective and wouldn't let him to become a trainer until he was an adult, after he has finally been allowed to become one he packed up and headed to Stantalune

Family : Valmont Hexen (unknown whereabouts), Phobos Hexen (unknown whereabouts) Mother, father, uncle and aunt (Dead)

Motivation to survive : revenge on who started this nightmare and took his aunt and uncle from him, hope in starting a better life

Other : I love you stellar

Pokemon team :

Nickname : Erebus
Species : Dusknoir
Ability : frisk
Nature : impish
Moves : trick room
Shadow punch
Toxic
Destiny bond
Other : none

Nickname : Corrupt
Species : trevenant
Ability : harvest
Nature : lone
Moves : leech seed
Substitute
Leech horn
Shadow claw
Other : has a red circle drawn around his eye and a black X on the circle

@Lord Of Pain, Ima save you the spot, but ya gotta be a starting trainer, so a single poke at its first evolution would be the one you start with.

@Sciencewars and @Hisseki you're both good

As for anyone else that wanted to join, there will be more opportunity to join later, so keep up with the RP and I'll private message you in time to tell ya when you can jump in.

The RP thread will be started later today or tomorrow.