1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zombie Game Stereotypes

Discussion in 'General Video Game Discussion' started by SAinody, Jul 22, 2014.

1. -In almost all zombie games I've played, how come killing the "Un-dead" makes them dead?
    - Why are zombies mostly coloured green.....They are dead.... Aren't they supposed to be pale(Applies to African,Caucasian,Hispanic and Asian)?
    -Dead humans are not always torn up in pieces....Why are Undeads torn up when they are just revived....flesh hungered humans
    -Do zombies apply to animals also? Besides the movie "I am Legend" I haven't seen any animal zombies (forgive me if I'm wrong)
    -Why are they generally slow, although some zombie series have made them fast
    -What happens when all humans are successfully turned into zombies? Do they just die off?
    -Why do some humans end up being bad? Killing obvious humans that are helpful...
    -How many zombies are initially spawned and how come they spread so quickly that it affects the whole world ( or at least the country)

Thats all I could think of for now but I'll add some more soon.....
    This also applies to 'Shingeki no Kyojin' (Shout out to the fans!)

#1 SAinody, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2014