• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Zombie Apocalypse Online (ZAO)

The world as we know it is gone. Now, it's all zombies and people killing each other. Of course, that's all virtual, and it's just a fun game called ZAO, or Zombie Apocalypse Online. Much like SAO, there are multiple different things you can do in this game. You can fight with swords, bows, knives, all kinds of knuckles and guns too. Of course, also like SAO, you die in the game, you die IRL. No one knows of this, not until they're trapped in the game by the creator: Akume Mihoko.

Yeah that's about all I got for a zombie apocalypse game RP. Put your bio down below if you wanna join.

Name:
In-Game-Name:
Hair:
Eyes:
Ethnicity:
Clothing: (as of current)
Identifying Marks:
Personality:
Past: (optional)
Family: (optional)
Love Relationships?: (optional)

Here's mine:

Name: Zachary Atney
In-Game-Name: Yenyar
Hair: Dirty blonde
Eyes: Red
Ethnicity: Italian mixed with hispanic
Clothing: (as of current) A Jurassic Park shirt with grey pants.
Identifying Marks: None
Personality: Introvert
Past: (optional)
Family: (optional)
Love Relationships?: (optional)

Feel free to add bits to your bio!

(@Nebulix)

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
SAO+Zombies=Yes please.

Name: Justin Hardin
Username: Lerryt6754
Hair: Also Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Deep Brown
Ethnicity: American, Texan
Clothing: A grey zipper hoodie, black sweat pants, and bright red shoes. Wears black headphones, and a black and red backpack
Personality: Caring of others, and really kind. Try's to stay funny, and is decent in social situations
Past: An average gamer.

@fasttypingyay what types of guns are we talking about here? There's a certain gun I've been wanting to use, but I'm unsure if I can use it at all or maybe later in the RP? (It's a Minigun)

^Accepted and yes, you can use a minigun. All guns are allowed except for plasma guns/laser guns. It also has to be a real gun.

(P.S: Yes, I made someone happy!)

A......A.......Achoo!!!!! Hey, who put this bio here?
Name: Osamu Adachi
In-Game-Name: NaturalSamurai190
Hair: Pastel Blue Mid-Length hair
Eyes: Sky Blue Eyes
Ethnicity: Japanese Asian
Clothing: A sweatshirt, black slim jeans, a bomber jacket, and gray-white sneakers.
Identifying Marks: A tattoo of a wyvern (if that counts as an identifying mark)
Personality: Very outgoing, and caring. Osama is very shy though, and only sticks with people he can trust.
Past: None
Family: Mom (Lily Adachi), Dad (Michio Adachi), Sister (Isami Adachi)
Love Relationships?: None

Question: What kinds of melee weapons can we have?

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Yes you made someone happy, but maybe I could start out with a lesser gun, like a pistol? You know, so I don’t BEGIN MOWING EVERYTHING DOWN IN MY PATH BECAUSE OF THE GIANT .50 CAL CANNON OF DEATH?
(@fasttypingyay I’m just dick’n around)

Name: Jasmine Woods
In-Game-Name: Rainbow Unicorn
Hair: dyed blue with purple bangs
Eyes: blue
Ethnicity: English
Clothing: Jasmine wears a blue hoodie with a leather jacket on top, she also had denim jeans with leather boots. She will always have her beenie on as it comforts her
Identifying Marks: She has ear piercings
Personality: Jasmine is a optimistic person who always tries to keep a group of people from fighting and like to bridge gaps between others