• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Zoids: Battle of the Desert Brawlers

"Organized under strict rules and regulations, Zoid battles are fighting competitions held on enormous battle fields using mechanical combat units known as Zoids. The enthusiastic young warriors put their pride on the line and sharpen their skills against one another. Battle mode approved! Battlefield scanned! Battle Field set up! Ready?!? Fight!"

OKay Zoids is an awesome anime featuring giant mechanical animals. the pointis im thinking we could make use of the many options opened through Zoids and start an RP we might need quite a few people or just multiple characters we would also need to develop team names. I'm thinking 6-8 teams with 3-5 warriors per team, and we could make a tournament out of it all and have it be stopped by a rouge band of Zoid warriors so we have to battle them and try to win.

Let me know if your interested we can even have less people join up and be able to do this one.

Here is a link to the list of Zoids on the Zoids Wiki I figured this would help people choose if they were interested.

http://zoids.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Zoids

I might be interested in joining but I would like to see exactly how this is going to work out first. If you can get more people and start with a few posts or something I would be ready to join in.