• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Zodiac Legends (Discussion)

Zodiac signs.........some people believe them, some people don't. Personally, I do. But then one day, an old man is given a box, and was told to give the items to special people. Specific people shall be chosen for the task of protecting their city.........
Rules: Follow the pokecharms rules, and don't curse (too much), no being op, Gary stus and Mary stus are unacceptable.

#Totallynotadifferentversionofmiraculous

Note: ONLY 9 MORE PEOPLE CAN JOIN (there are 12 Zodiac signs)

Char Sheet Template:
Name:
Birthday (don't do your actual b-day):
Personality (recommended to make personality based on Zodiac):
Appearance:
Zodiac Item:
Backstory:
Zodiac Sign:
Zodiac Power(s):
Other:

Aries- Ram. A sign of resistance and control.
Taurus - Bull. A sign of pure, raw power. Known for being extremely strong.
Gemini- The Twins. The two are able to take the form of anything needed, thought of being two halfs of a whole.
Cancer- Crab. Not much more to say. Look up more if you need.
Leo- Lion........duh. A sign of power and respect. Known as the leader of the Zodia.
Virgo- not an animal either, it's based on a virgin. Known as self control and self power/choice.
Libra- Scales, or balance. Known to understand who or what is good or bad.
Scorpio- ..................boi. Y'all have to know this one. If not, then I can't help you. (This is fine)
Sagittarius- HALF- horse, half human. Known as the Archer, thought to represent nature and control.
Capricorn- Goat. It also is a sign of knowledge and chance. Also known for resilience.
Aquarius- a human with a water barrier. Known as the water-bearer. Thought to control the tides of the world.
Pisces- Two fish, one on each side of the same fish. Another form is the mother and the child/son.
Fish-> @==========@ <-Also fish.

My Bio:
Name: Geo Omicron
Birthday: June 14, 2002
Personality (recommended to make personality based on Zodiac):
Geo can be gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable, and the ability to learn quickly and exchange ideas. Though he may have many good traits, he is sometimes nervous, inconsistent, and indecisive.
Likes: Music, books, magazines, chats with nearly anyone, short trips around the town
Dislikes: Being alone, being confined, repetition and routine
Appearance: Geo has blue hair, and wears a red hooded jacket. He has blue eyes, as well as black NIKE sneakers, a light-green t-shirt that says "FUN" on it. Geo also wears black jeans.
Zodiac Item: Yellow Book
Backstory: Geo always loved traveling and school. He read almost all the time too. One day, he randomly gets an item that he later finds out it's secret...........
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Zodiac Power(s): To multiply himself to make a "Geo Army" as Geo calls it, and Geo can change form into anything he needs.
Other: Geo has one close best friend named Justine that always stays by his side.

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
It seems that you have a slight misunderstanding concerning what the labels mean. The RP forum rules explain this, but here's the relevant section, just in case.:
  • Open threads, marked in green, are threads that generally anyone can join. You don't need to request permission to join the thread, and you can generally simply start RPing, right off the bat, with no need to submit a character bio for anyone's approval.
  • Ask to Join threads, marked in yellow, are threads that require the approval of the thread creator to join, as per "Joining an existing RP" below.
  • Private/Closed threads, marked in red, are threads that have been started by a specific group of users, exclusively for that specific group, and are NOT accepting new members.
So what you're aiming at is actually Ask to Join rather than Open OR Private. Fixed that for ya.

Also, remember, once again, that forums are not chat rooms - messages in forums must have some form of discussion value and one/two word posts are nothing but SPAM in accordance with our global rules. Those apply anywhere on the Pokecharms Forum in addition to local rule-sets such as the RP forum rules, and you should read those too.

It seems that you have a slight misunderstanding concerning what the labels mean. The RP forum rules explain this, but here's the relevant section, just in case.:
  • Open threads, marked in green, are threads that generally anyone can join. You don't need to request permission to join the thread, and you can generally simply start RPing, right off the bat, with no need to submit a character bio for anyone's approval.
  • Ask to Join threads, marked in yellow, are threads that require the approval of the thread creator to join, as per "Joining an existing RP" below.
  • Private/Closed threads, marked in red, are threads that have been started by a specific group of users, exclusively for that specific group, and are NOT accepting new members.
So what you're aiming at is actually Ask to Join rather than Open OR Private. Fixed that for ya.

Also, remember, once again, that forums are not chat rooms - messages in forums must have some form of discussion value and one/two word posts are nothing but SPAM in accordance with our global rules. Those apply anywhere on the Pokecharms Forum in addition to local rule-sets such as the RP forum rules, and you should read those too.

Ok. 2 things
1. Thank you very much for fixing the prefix.
2. I understand. I will write more next time.

Oh! And one more thing. FrostCrispz, please help with the description and make your bio as well.

Last edited:
I love the Zodiac signs and I always have my daily Zodiac that tells me what my days are gonna be like. I'm a heavy believer. If I am accepted is it alright if my character can be the character that's very close to your character?

Name: Justine Lebréya
Birthday: October 1, 2002
Personality: Cooperative,diplomatic, gracious, fair-minded, social, self conscious, Indecisive, avoids confrontations, will carry a grudge, self-pity, sassy at times, very positive, vain, manipulative.
Likes: Harmony, gentleness, sharing with others, the outdoors (as long as there are no bugs), hanging out with friends, playing with animals, shopping.
Dislikes: Violence, injustice, loudmouths, conformity, know it all's, animal abusers, homophobe's.
Appearance: Justine has light blond hair in a layered hairstyle, emerald green eyes, white off shoulder dress, white strappy open toed wedges, light colored skin, has a nice figure for a sixteen years old, nails are painted pale pink.
Zodiac Item: Golden rose shaped earrings
Backstory: Justine became self conscious due to her parents because her mother was a surgeon and her father was a designer, they always wanted the girl to look her best and be her best so if nothing was good enough for them they would make Justine feel unloved. The young girl soon learned at a young age that if she didn't become the perfect daughter her parents both wanted they would never love her. So Justine got the perfect grades like her mother wanted and dressed her best just like how her father wanted and after that Justine was paraded around by her parents. She didn't even feel loved when her parents were proud of her intead she felt like a trophy. She later became the vain girl she is today sense if her parents loved it when she shows off her looks and smarts she might as well show it off as much as she could, but in the inside it slowly takes away who she really was Everytime she had to flaunt, she slowly became a stranger to herself. But Justine was also very manipulative, she found ways to get what she wanted when she wanted so hardly anybody stood a chance when she chooses to play with their emotions
Later she finds a pair of golden earrings that are shaped like roses.
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Zodiac Power: she can manipulate people both emotionally and mentally she can also see who is guilty and who is not
Other: has a beloved toy poodle named Cupid

I hope I can join sense I just love the Zodiac Signs and their myths

Last edited:
Name: Katherine (Kat) Protus
Birthday (don't do your actual b-day): Feb 5, 2003
Personality (recommended to make personality based on Zodiac): Kat is a very brave hearted person, always up for a challenge. She makes it a personal goal to complete every challenge given to her. She also doesn't mind the idea of sacrifice.
Likes: Kat likes cute things, throwing things, and bets/challenges.
Dislikes: When people back down from bets/challenges. Kat also hates it when people talk about her real name or try to stop her from doing what she wants.
Appearance: Kat has long brown hair with crystal blue eyes. She wears a black leather jacket with an arrow pin on it over an off-white Tank Top. Kat also wears a pair of blue jean shorts.
Zodiac Item: A pin shaped like a gold arrow.
Backstory: Kat grew up on the wrong side of the road, her father doing and selling drugs. She learned as a young kid that you had two options in life. Run and hide, or fight back. Her father and her lived a life of crime until her father was arrested. She was supposed to go back and live with her mother, but Kat excaped. Durring her run, she found a golden pin shaped of an arrow.
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Zodiac Power: Kat has amazing accuracy, never missing. And I mean never.
Other:

Also, here friend

Aries- Ram. A sign of resistance and control.
Tarous- Bull. A sign of pure, raw power. Known for being extremely strong.
Gemini- The Twins. The two are able to take the form of anything needed, thought of being two halfs of a whole.
Cancer- Crab. Not much more to say. Look up more if you need.
Leo- Lion........duh. A sign of power and respect. Known as the leader of the Zodia.
Virgo- not an animal either, it's based on a virgin. Known as self control and self power/choice.
Libra- Scales, or balance. Known to understand who or what is good or bad.
Scorpio- ..................boi. Y'all have to know this one. If not, then I can't help you. (This is fine)
Sagittarius- HALF- horse, half human. Known as the Archer, thought to represent nature and control.
Capricorn- Goat. It also is a sign of knowledge and chance. Also known for resilience.
Aquarius- a human with a water barrier. Known as the water-bearer. Thought to control the tides of the world.
Pisces- Two fish, one on each side of the same fish. Another form is the mother and the child/son.
Fish-> @==========@ <-Also fish.

I love the Zodiac signs and I always have my daily Zodiac that tells me what my days are gonna be like. I'm a heavy believer. If I am accepted is it alright if my character can be the character that's very close to your character?

Name: Justine Lebréya
Birthday: October 1, 2002
Personality: Cooperative,diplomatic, gracious, fair-minded, social, self conscious, Indecisive, avoids confrontations, will carry a grudge, self-pity, sassy at times, very positive.
Likes: Harmony, gentleness, sharing with others, the outdoors (as long as there are no bugs), hanging out with friends, playing with animals, shopping.
Dislikes: Violence, injustice, loudmouths, conformity, know it all's, animal abusers, homophobe's.
Appearance: Justine has light blond hair in a layered hairstyle, emerald green eyes, white off shoulder dress, white strappy open toed wedges, light colored skin, has a nice figure for a sixteen years old, nails are painted pale pink.
Zodiac Item: Golden rose shaped earrings
Backstory: Justine became self conscious due to her parents because her mother was a surgeon and her father was a designer, they always wanted the girl to look her best and be her best so if nothing was good enough for them they would make Justine feel unloved. The young girl soon learned at a young age that if she didn't become the perfect daughter her parents both wanted they would never love her. So Justine got the perfect grades like her mother wanted and dressed her best just like how her father wanted and after that Justine was paraded around by her parents. She didn't even feel loved when her parents were proud of her intead she felt like a trophy. Later she finds a pair of golden earrings that are shaped like roses.
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Zodiac Power: she can manipulate people both emotionally and mentally
Other: has a beloved toy poodle named Cupid

I hope I can join sense I just love the Zodiac Signs and their myths

2 things:
1. Yes, Justine may be the close friend of Geo
2. Accepted :)

Name: Katherine (Kat) Protus
Birthday (don't do your actual b-day): Feb 5, 2003
Personality (recommended to make personality based on Zodiac): Kat is a very brave hearted person, always up for a challenge. She makes it a personal goal to complete every challenge given to her. She also doesn't mind the idea of sacrifice.
Likes: Kat likes cute things, throwing things, and bets/challenges.
Dislikes: When people back down from bets/challenges. Kat also hates it when people talk about her real name or try to stop her from doing what she wants.
Appearance: Kat has long brown hair with crystal blue eyes. She wears a black leather jacket with an arrow pin on it over an off-white Tank Top. Kat also wears a pair of blue jean shorts.
Zodiac Item: A pin shaped like a gold arrow.
Backstory: Kat grew up on the wrong side of the road, her father doing and selling drugs. She learned as a young kid that you had two options in life. Run and hide, or fight back. Her father and her lived a life of crime until her father was arrested. She was supposed to go back and live with her mother, but Kat excaped. Durring her run, she found a golden pin shaped of an arrow.
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Zodiac Power: Kat has amazing accuracy, never missing. And I mean never.
Other:

Accepted! :) Also, I will change the description now. Thanks.

Note 1: I'll put you both on the character list now.
Note 2: You can have more than one power, but max is 2.

Last edited: