• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

ZeroKirbyX's Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, I'll get working on it once I wrap up this PKMN tileset for my RMXP game I've been fiddling with. I REALLY need to get some stuff other than walkies on here though.

What's 'RMXP' stand for? o.O

I believe the little red things on Flareon's pants are Pokeballs, Zero.

Riletoh.png

Map of the region for the story, Riletoh. I tried to follow the standards of Pkmn regions, from being based on real areas (Ireland and Britain), having city locations based on a standard grid base and even to having the name contain an "o" sound somewhere in it. Thoughts?

Riletoh.png

Map of the region for the story, Riletoh. I tried to follow the standards of Pkmn regions, from being based on real areas (Ireland and Britain), having city locations based on a standard grid base and even to having the name contain an "o" sound somewhere in it. Thoughts?

Ooh...nice! Is the region tipped on it's side compared to the real life counterpart? (I live in America... I don't really have a clue what the UK is shaped like >.>; ) The only thing that looks weird to me is the yellow spot on it, I'm assuming that's a mountain or something. But pretty darn awesome anyways, probably a lot better then I could do...

Yeah, the whole of the islands are tilted 90 ccw. The yellow is supposed to be higher levels. Of course, the geographic aspect isn't like that of the counterparts I'm sure.

I REALLY need to get some stuff other than walkies on here though.

i partially agree, but you really are good with them, probably the best walkie/standie maker on pokecharms...but if you could find something else that ur good at you could start doing that, btw, since you want something else, can i get a dp style overworld sprite (not that i dont appreciate it nacho)

Yeah, sure nuff. I'd like to think I'm good at other sprites, but I haven't been as active as I used to be with it, so my style is generally... stale at this point. I don't want to post a whole lot of old sprites though... But I will this once for updates sake XD

Patton.png

Custom General Patton FE style
MalFaceFull.png

Full custom Nathan Fillion
Re-Dorcas.png

KoF (I think) edited into Dorcas from FE7
NewRoy.png

Old semi-started sheet of my custom character Roy.
RoyTestAnimated.gif

Animated gif of said Roy in FE style for an Animation War
Sammich.png
HitlerZKS.png
GeordiSammich.png
UncleSammich.png
SmokingSammich.png
MichaelSammich.png
RogerSammich.png

Another of my custom charas alongside Roy for one of my continuing stories. Sammich, who disguises himself for no real reason.
zkxsheet4fh.png

Lame ZKX sheet. Don't like it anymore really, although its at least good to have one.
zkxanimationtest7rs.gif

Sheet animated

I'll get on your ow soon dude.

you mean, after you get done with Morphing Emotion's request, right? because i wouldnt want to bump her request if i asked after her

and for all of those, well, i cant say much on the FE mugshots, since i dont really know who they are, though KoF is morphed to good

the sprite of roy, well, its hard to see the eyes, and the hands are just round objects...though the animation looks awesome

Sammich looks strangely familiar for some reason...

the kirby sheet looks good, and the animated version looks awesome!!!

you really have a knack for animations ;D

Flareon2.png

Here you go Flareon. Made the two versions because quite frankly I didn't know what those stripey things were. Once you let me know I'll do the walkie.

Thanks so much. The lines are like straps. For the walkie, can it be the one with straps on the pants?

Yep, thats why I posted both. Do the straps look fine the way they are now? And how do you want her bag? Backpack, purse, none at all, etc.

I have three requests... feel free to turn any of them down.

First
Tyler.gif

A Walkie for this guy.

Second and Third
Azlen3.png

A Walkie and an overworld style sprite for this trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.