• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

ZeroKirbyX's Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you should call them standies...They're pretty good. The only problem I can see is that the girl trainer has no shading on her legs. You should probably put a darker shade below her skirt.

...Shoot. I knew I forgot something. There was shading, but the I lowered the skirt a bit to it was less-hookerish and it covered it up. Look at it now. I uploaded a fixed version. Also changed a few pixels on the knees.

Thanks for the feedback. I've been drowning over here XD

i like them, especially the male without the backpack, and the marth and the grey tc look great

can i request something? a standie of the guy in my sig without a backback?

Here ya go Rhino.
KoR.png

Hope yeh like.

Can you make a standie of this guy?

*didn't make

Edit: GAWD! I can't get that text thing right >.> link is here http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f203/Gamer_David/pkmntrainer.jpg

Mod Edit (Yoshimitsu27):
Fixed the URL= thing.

wow, thanks for the standie, it looks great, i love how you added the strings, i just relized that i never actually put them in any of my request even though i wear them on my jacket

Well, I figured that since every hoodie has em I might as well XD Also added scrunchy cuffs on it too. No problem doin it.

Sweeeeeet. I really like it.

Can you do a standie of Matt? My RP character. xD He's the white haired sprite in my sig's pic.

...PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN XD

I didn't add shading to the bases, so I forget to when its the legs. Not the arms though. I did it on the FR/LG girl too.

...PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN XD

I didn't add shading to the bases, so I forget to when its the legs. Not the arms though. I did it on the FR/LG girl too.

I have to say, I usually avoid the spriting section; but there's no way I could avoid your thread. You sure have a talent for this, so keep it up.

(Maybe I'm weird, but I really like the scratched broom... =>)

Hey, thanks man. I appreciate the comment. I like the broom too. Thats why I made a plunger with the handle from that one. If only I'd remember where I put it. :/

Flareon2.png

Here you go Flareon. Made the two versions because quite frankly I didn't know what those stripey things were. Once you let me know I'll do the walkie.

Quite honestly, I'm very impressed. Not only can you do walkies, you do them quite well! Which was why I was hoping I could get a Kaitlyn walkie, the girl in my avatar, (thanks to KoR), or you could see KoR's drawing, it's quite accurate as well. Btw, and it's not part of the request, but I really how the hair on the girl in the other post came out, nice job! And really, everything else is wonderful. (Loved the Rui-owl, rofl) You do catch female walkies in an incredible way, so it'd be cool to see me in one (why I requested it) and also, could I use it in my sig/transparency it?

Just in case anything doesn't show up on the pictures above mentioned:
Cynthia-esque waist length blonde hair
Green eyes
White shirt, curves down below the collar bone, no shoulder cover, long sleeves, and doesn't cover belly-button.
Knee length celery green skirt, starts at the waist.
Black shoes, the heels are elevated, but the bottom of the shoe is flat, a strap goes around just above the ankle.

Hey, once I make you a sprite it's yours. Do whatever you want with it. I don't even care if you don't plaster "Made by ZKX" or etc, so long as you don't say it was you :p

Anyways, I'll get working on it once I wrap up this PKMN tileset for my RMXP game I've been fiddling with. I REALLY need to get some stuff other than walkies on here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.