• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

ZeroKirbyX's Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, new fella here. Basically joined for the sprites, rp and to aid in the card maker. So lets waste no time, yer.

This is basically my main character for pokemon that I've had for, hell, since before Ruby. He's been the name for every game after I got Silver.
HatMug.png
Mug.png

HyabaCoat.png
Hyaba.png

HyabaWalkCoat.png
HyabaWalk.png

CoatFront.png
Front.png

And this is his Torterra Jorth. Simple, yeh, but these are really the first pokemon sprites I've done. (Worked with Fire Emblem, Mega Man, Metal Slug, Guilty Gear, customs, etc). I'll try to update as I go along.

Oh, and because it seems like a popular thing to do here, I'll take requests I suppose. Just cause my mind only goes so far.

Requests:
(Seriously. Give me something to do.)
No list, just ask

Updates:
Mag.png
Vyse.png

Schwarzwald.png
ChunLi.png

RogerSmith.png

Mirono.png

2b5b2e9c1ace4c.png
=
Kuroboom.png

RedSilver.png

AWCOs.png

Marth.png

Rui.png

Ooooh, prettyful.

I like the mugshots, the trainer sprites are extremely good, they're shaded well, and not too shin-ny(By that I mean bright, xD). And the overworlds are pretty sweet.

Is he, a cop? He looks like one In that green outfit. o.O

He's not a cop, just Irish :p He's always had a newsboy hat and short coat, but I never noticed he looked like a cop. Thats a bit odd.

Yes, I'm REALLY uneducated on foreign countries. xD I've never heard of those clothing items before. :p

I guess I didn't look at the front sprite close enough. I would've noticed, XD.

Here yeh go, not much of an update, but I've been a bit busy. This is just a trainer for my bro based on his gaia avatar.
Mag.png

And who can tell me who this sexy beast is?
Vyse.png

And if anyone wants a request hit me up. Please? I need ideas :p

The mere fact you have made a Big-O sprite means I shall now watch your sprite thread a lot more. Not only that, but you've done the bandages really well. The black outlines around the hands look a bit odd however when such a dark outline isn't used for any of the other lighter areas. Overall however it's very well done, kudos to you.

Hells yeah. Michael Seebach is my homie. As for the outline, I do the edits with a color outline, then copy it and do the copy with the black. I copied the wrong one. Should look better now.

I'm actually working on it as a pokemon right now XD
EDIT: Forget that. Too tough and I'm not in the mood for too much of a challenge.

Hey, um, for that sprite that you requested for me, could you tell me some more. Like, I know what you mean, but how do you want the outfit? I can't think up of one (not the most creative when it comes to outfits) So do you have any ideas?

Hey, um, for that sprite that you requested for me, could you tell me some more. Like, I know what you mean, but how do you want the outfit? I can't think up of one (not the most creative when it comes to outfits) So do you have any ideas?

Haha, new to the whole thing huh? No problem. Just do something thats got orange hair and is green with a hat. Sweater, coat, hoodie; fedora, boonie, whatever man. Your call.

As for Kuroboom I'll get on that in a lil bit.

You can make overworld style sprites?

If so, can you make one for this guy:
Tyler.gif

(Note to others: I am NOT making this a public release sprite, please don't steal it)

Can you make a trainer sprite for me?
Sorry I have nothing but a description for you...

He wears a black hat backwards. The hat is worn backwards with a scruff of hair popping out of the hole. He wears a pair of black baggy shorts that go two inches below the knees. On top of the jersey is a white hoody that has a print of a gear on the bottom left corner. He has a white bandage on his nose. He wears a pair of white running shoes. He is slightly tanned. He wears a pair of black fingerless gloves that are slightly worn out on the palm. Can you also have him holding a pokeball in his right hand?

Okay, honestly I don't give a fuck about convos, insults, bashing, rudeness, or anything else in here. But I DO mind it when you try to hijack my thread.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
ZeroKirbyX, leave it to the Staff.

Neonstyle, Thread Hijacking, double posting and general spamminess. Three warnings. You're banned.

That wasn't modding, that was me saying what I don't care about, so MAYBE y'all won't be giving out warns for shit I don't mind in my thread like I've seen you do.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Your post was technically spam, and it seemed like you were attempted to mini-mod.
Get back on topic or I'll start handing out more warnings and bans.

Update:
AWCOs.png

CO's for an AW comic I'm making.

Mod Edit (Yoshimitsu27):
Mini-modding or not, your comment was off topic and spammy. I should technically give you a warning for it anyway. So shut up and stop arguing with me before I stop being so nice.

Off topic, obviously, but chill out Kirby. You have nothing to gain from fighting a mod. Yoshi, you should take off the warning for his post because it is his thread and he was pissed about the spam.

Mod Edit (Yoshimitsu27):
It was spam either way.
And he's been given a warning for something else, not related to this thread.

Bubba-lump. I hate bumping my sprite thread but I gotta :/
Marth.png

100% custom Marth. I'm not too fond of the hair and Falchion, but I'm fairly pleased with how the rest turned out. I'd really appreciate comments on this one as it's my first custom DP sprite. Oh, and by the way, it's based on his FE1 design, not SSBM.

Very awesome, though the hair seems a bit floofy. Me thinks it could be improved abit, it seems lop sided. Though he body genrally, is awesome.

Any suggestions? I tried a couple times to get that weird arc that his hair does, but that was the best result (I thought). At least for the time being. I think thats the worst part of it :/

PixelCard.png

First custom card I've made (In this size. I've made old ones before). Top is blank, bottom is with stuff and color. Plus:
ORLY.png

Test of my new and redefined male walkie base. Although seeing as how I hate that stupid step one I should call em standies :/ You should be able to tell where both chars are from.
FRBoy.png
FRGirl.png

I seriously hate bumping but I do like some feedback guys.

Test of my new and redefined male walkie base. Although seeing as how I hate that stupid step one I should call em standies :/ You should be able to tell where both chars are from.
FRBoy.png
FRGirl.png

I seriously hate bumping but I do like some feedback guys.

Maybe you should call them standies...They're pretty good. The only problem I can see is that the girl trainer has no shading on her legs. You should probably put a darker shade below her skirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.