• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Zeraora Event Details Confirmed, Live In UK

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Zeraora_OfficialArt_RGB_300dpi.jpg

Details for the latest Pokémon distribution offering fans the chance to get their hands on Zeraora have been revealed. To obtain Zeraora you must first get a code form a participating store in your region and then claim it via Mystery Gift on Pokémon Ultra Sun or Pokémon Ultra Moon. Details for Zeraora are as follows:

Zeraora
[type=electric][/type]
Level: 50
Nature: Any
Hold Item: Air Balloon
Moves:
-Plasma Fists
-Thunder Punch
-Close Combat
-Thunder

The event is already live in the UK and runs until the 15th of November. Here you'll be able to get a code from video game retailer GAME.

In the US the event begins on the 19th of October and runs until the 9th of November, and you'll be able to get a code from Gamestop stores.

If you're in Australia then the dates match the US and you'll be able to get your hands on a code from EB Games stores. There's currently no word on how Canada is getting this event but chances are it'll be available from EB Games too.

Tailon

Gryffindork
Mythical Pokemon have gotten a bit devastatingly boring haven't they? I mean I know a lot of folks have already said this but the post Gen V paradigm of downloading and codes with no associated content besides the Pokemon itself and a predictable movie tie in is just kinda dull. And I actually like Zeraora!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
For the sake of confirmation: Zeraora is indeed available from EB Games in Canada, so if you're Canadian and have yet to get your codes - get to it! ^^